• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hello There,

Im Asking For

393.gif

Piplup
Lax lv10
OT: Jap. Txt

From Your Pokemon White 2

Pokemon Black 2 FC: 2323 5009 9567
What do you offer for iut please? I need another DW poke for it btw.

Oh its no problem. I never had much luck on this forum :D So im patient. I need these if you have these shinies
Kangaskhan
Unown
Regirock
Murkrow
Remoraid
Barboach
Anorith
Kricketoot
Bronzor
Hippopotas
Baltoy
Seedot
Corphoish
Makuhita
Cacnea
Sandshrew
Venonat
Surskit
Chimecho
Miltank
Omanyte

Only if you have them UT :) Its for my shop over at seribii :) Thanks again for replying RNC :p Ill be right back on in 5 minutes.
All of those should be UT'ed just message back and we can trade.

im looking for a adamant iron fist golett
If you want to fill out the breeding form I can get that for you.

I would like to trade for/have these pokemon/services
-----------------Pokèmon-----------------

-shiny-
Box.5 porygonZ
Box.7 yanmega

-Ditto-
Ditto.1 Adamant
Ditto.18 Naughty

-EV trained-

Cresselia
Togakiss
Gengar

-Events-
TRU arceus

----------------services---------------

-items-
Master ball x1
Root fossil x1
Armour fossil x1
Skull fossil x1
Tm.46(thief) x1
Tm.23(iron tail) x1
-------------------END---------------------
Sorry if it is a bit messy I died this on my 21cm tablet XD.
I canget you all of those except for my legends and my event arceus, you need to offer some thing for those.

Years
Hey there RNC I'm finally back from work, :) long day and good to hear back from you. Im excited to hear that you have these. I love trading but the forum Im on is a little slow sometimes on 4rth gen. :) I was going to PM you but in your rules its mentioned that you prefer messages on here :P Im available the rest of the day if you want to message me any details about our trade. (just out of curiosity, is RNC an acronym for anything?) :D

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hey there RNC I'm finally back from work, :) long day and good to hear back from you. Im excited to hear that you have these. I love trading but the forum Im on is a little slow sometimes on 4rth gen. :) I was going to PM you but in your rules its mentioned that you prefer messages on here :P Im available the rest of the day if you want to message me any details about our trade. (just out of curiosity, is RNC an acronym for anything?) :D

I can trade in just a bit, I need to run out for about 30 or so, what form you on? And yes RNC stands for some thing, it's old school for 2 names, mine which is the C and the R is for Richie, be back in a bit.

theIVmaster

pokemon breeder/EV trainer
Years
What would you want and what other legends besides arceus is there?

I can offer an untouched raqazza from my game a untouched regigigas the ot is vianny"pinkmommy" a win2011 celibi "If you can clone them and give back a copy that would be great"

Years
I can trade in just a bit, I need to run out for about 30 or so, what form you on? And yes RNC stands for some thing, it's old school for 2 names, mine which is the C and the R is for Richie, be back in a bit.

Awesome, Im on seribii. Im not sure if thats something Im not suppose to talk about here but yeah, take all the time you need, Im EV training so, and have to sort some pokemon. Ohhhh like a R&C? Ill check back in a while then :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
What would you want and what other legends besides arceus is there?

I can offer an untouched raqazza from my game a untouched regigigas the ot is vianny"pinkmommy" a win2011 celibi "If you can clone them and give back a copy that would be great"
I can't trade you any legends, I just remembered your 4th gen. and I transferred all of my legends to my 5th gen. game.
Awesome, Im on seribii. Im not sure if thats something Im not suppose to talk about here but yeah, take all the time you need, Im EV training so, and have to sort some pokemon. Ohhhh like a R&C? Ill check back in a while then :)

I'm back, let me get them ready for you, I only trade 5 at a time, I never box my starter. And yeah like that.

EDIT: Sorry Spektor, I saw the legend on your list, all of those are on my 5th gen. game now, and I'm over there also, but not much cause they are slow.

Last edited:
Years
I see, :) cool let me put in my other cartridge. So, would you like me to bring in 5 at a time instead of 6? Thank you for being kind and making an exception :) Could you direct me in the direction of the FC I might need to register?
2795-5454-2690

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I see, :) cool let me put in my other cartridge. So, would you like me to bring in 5 at a time instead of 6? Thank you for being kind and making an exception :) Could you direct me in the direction of the FC I might need to register?
2795-5454-2690

Use the shiny diamond fc and you can bring 6 if you like but I will only trade 5 so it's up to you, already got the 1st 5 see you in there.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Yes sorry, I transferred all of them, but I will look cause I know there are a few left that I forgot to grab, but it won't be shiny though.

Should I bring any trash pkmn I have for our trade or would you like one of the pkmn I was offering

Sorry pposting at the same time, but yes just trtash please.

Last edited:
Years
I just read your edit :) Does that mean you dont have the regirock only? bummer... its alright though :) Hey where you talking to me in the last post? any way Ill head in :)

Years
So so sorry, I forgot a few more I didnt include RNC I hope its not a problem :/

Carnivine and Shatot. My copy and paste didnt get them

Years
Thank you ahead of time. I think think this has been the most pleasant experience I have had at a shop... ever :) Here is a link to mine if you wanna check it out. Its not all that great but yeah :D

Well, I cant, it wont let me. Lame. (something about 15 posts) Its called pocket monsters stop shop in the 4rth gen section. Hope you check it out

Back