• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I never ever used the GTS, haha. I only got into WiFi trading because of PC anyway.

PS: Congrats on your 50th!

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
Mibbit broke for an hour. I spent about 20 minutes trying to remember how to get Chatzilla to work. Derp! Smogon works now though. Let's see if it works tomorrow. LOL

Years
Had yet another great day trading on the GTS! Managed to get a Tornadus, Thundurus and a Regigigas. And they all show up green on Pokecheck!

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Could you go to Account Preferences and go to the "Preferences" box and tick the little box marked "Show legality analysis by default:"? Otherwise we can't see and we can't determine if it's hacked or not, though you should be able to tell just by looking at it. If it's all green and yellow you are good to go! o 3o

Years
Well it's definately legal but he requested a legendary for it and the IV's are nothing special which leads me to think it could be legit. i think i'm gonna keep it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back