• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Alrighty folks.Second class list is being worked on and by god theres alot of characters to move around. I'm going to give myself a deadline and have them done hopefully in two days. IN THE MEAN TIME, this calls for an activity check just to see who's alive and who isn't!

Just post here with your character names and however else you want your presence known :D Whoever doesn't do it in a good amount of time will be messaged since the rules state inactivity for a week is a good cause for concern ^^

Also I'm considering making a Pre Requisite for making second characters just so the option isn't abused as much. I'm talking about a case where your first character would never be used again due to the creation of a second character. It hasn't happened as far as I know, but I'm only considering a pre requesite atm. Perhaps a requirement where you'd need a certain ammount of interaction or need to interact with another character with your own. Just a thought

Here & ready to go! Kilik Chambers, by the way.

Iny Gage

Forum Dweller.
Years
Alright, If anyone wants to Interact with Iny She's headed to Oak town to drop off a letter.
And I also got a question, Are there any places in Oak town that would be hiring a 13 year old?

Years
I'm still here Megaman (Zayne Alta and Sylvia Hanson). If you're concerned by a lack of posting for Chili, Elite and I (as Sylvia) it is because we are currently working on a joint post for our battle.

Also, I'm kind of confused by your prerequisite. Are you saying that we won't be allowed to use multiple characters unless we ditch our first?

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
I'm here Mega as well, Lucia Francisco Bernavard of course.

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
My character is roaming the grounds near the Suicune Dorm, probably talking to the local Pokémon. One would have to put up a serious challenge for a battle for him to accept it on the spot, though.

Cosmic Fury

Years
I wonder if anyone gets the reference I threw out there at the end of my post. All those NPC's we were forced to fight during Red and Blue were an endless sea of annoying foes...

LOL

Cosmic Fury

Years
Well, there's a battle going on between my character and pokefan's, so there could be a chance of interaction between any of the three of us.

Cosmic Fury

Years
It's outside the Suicune Dorm, in a somewhat uneven area full of trees. It's also between that area and the Pokémon Center for it, which isn't all that far away.

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years
@ShinyDiamond

I see that your character is currently in the Abandoned Lugia White Dorm. My character happens to be too. There's a chance for our characters to meet and interact if you like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back