• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Ice Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
I think he means if you don't want the routine, he could start doing scripting :)

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
Update:
I havn't had much time to hack at all in the last week, I've managed to get a few hours of hacking done which resulted in Route Two being 100% complete, and some of the wetland tiles inserted and about 20% of it mapped.
So here is an alpha screen of the Morwell Wetlands, meaning it will change.
PokemonRubyGBA-2.png

I'm also going to update the first post :)​

Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2013
Update:
I havn't had much time to hack at all in the last week, I've managed to get a few hours of hacking done which resulted in Route Two being 100% complete, and some of the wetland tiles inserted and about 20% of it mapped.
So here is an alpha screen of the Morwell Wetlands, meaning it will change.
PokemonRubyGBA-2.png

I'm also going to update the first post :)​

The swampy things look alot more unrealistic than the normal tiles.

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
I was bored, so I made this Intro-banner thingy so that you can put it on the thread :) It is my first time doing something like that! :o I hope you like it:

galaxyelements.png

HTML:
[IMG]http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/8474/galaxyelements.png[/IMG]

It looks quite plain because I could only use those five screenshots. Once you add more, I'll put them into this banner.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
I was bored, so I made this Intro-banner thingy so that you can put it on the thread :) It is my first time doing something like that! :o I hope you like it:

galaxyelements.png

HTML:
[IMG]http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/8474/galaxyelements.png[/IMG]

It looks quite plain because I could only use those five screenshots. Once you add more, I'll put them into this banner.

This is so awesome, ill have to send you some better screens.

Anyway the game will be on hold for some time as its getting B/W music inserted by jackR50, he is awesome and I cant thank him enough, im also re-doing the start so you will be able to see the event at mt. baw baw which should turn out very epic lol hopefully..

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
How bout I mix in your past work? that would suffice.

Jaypz

Cool Trainer
Years

Awesome update:
I present to you the transparant mugshot (didn't actually have a mugshot lol) had to use a pokemon for a test.
Anyway after many hours of hard work, here you go :)
PokemonRubyGBA-3.png

Gotta love Ivysaur..

cool :D but I guess it needs time inserting this one..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back