• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+Destiny Journeys: Healing of Hearts+ (PG-13)

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
Uh, Mix... what happened to your old thread? =P And I don't think you're allowed to link to Serebii or any other forum for that matter. But anyways, you already know I like your fic, even though I never got past chapter four. Your long chapters just kill me, no matter how good they are. But that shouldn't stop others from enjoying your excellent descriptions and diction.

Theres been one thing I've been meaning to ask you: Why do you randomly double space (and sometimes triple space) between paragraphs? It looks like you just wanted the chapter to be longer with those random inputs.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Removed your links, Mixy. There's no advertising here. We'll just wait for the chapters to be posted here instead of going to other forums.

I'll read over your edited chapter to see what's changed. I was hoping you would bring this back here and finish it. But the review is going to have to wait since I have beta work and other reviews waiting.

Last edited:
Back