• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello. I'm New~

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2008
Hi! I'm Wooper Kazama. I'm new and my favourite pokemon is Pokemon Gold, FireRed and Emerald. Not much about diamond.
Nice to meet you~

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
Nice to meet you too, Wooper Kazuma! And welcome to PC! =P

If you're interested in the second and third generation games, check out our Advance and Metal and Color generation forums, where you can chat a bit about your favorite pokemon games ^_^

There's plenty of other stuff to do around here as well. If you have a quick look around, I'm sure you'll find some cool topics to post on =P

Make sure you read the rules/FAQ, and if you have any questions or just want to say hi, drop me a PM/VM anytime you like. Other than that, relax and have fun here! I'll see you around! ^_^

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
Years
Hello and welcome to PokeCommunity, Wooper Kazama! It's nice to meat you. If you don't like much about Diamond because of it's sucky storyline or whatever then you're still welcome here! Read the rules and have fun in the forums!

Back