• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What Legendaries Have You Not Touched Yet?

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2018
What legendary pokemon available have you not captured yet?
I have not touched a lot of legendaries in my game just in case I ever become interesting in getting them shiny.
For me (Pokemon Black 2), I have not touched:
-Uxie
-Mesprit
-Azelf
-Virizion
-Terrakion
-Cobalion
-Regigigas
-Registeel
-Regirock
-Latios
-Kyurem
-Zekrom

Have captured:
Heatran, Cresselia.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I have not caught Mew, Mewtwo, Celebi, Jirachi, Victini, Meloetta, Genesect, Shaymin, Latios, Regigigas, Manaphy, Phione, Deoxys, Darkrai, Keldeo and Arceus.

Yes, Mew and Mewtwo. I have not had the chance to complete any of the generations that have Mew and Mewtwo in them. Yeah, that is extremely sad. :c As you can see, a lot of the ones I have not caught before are event legendaries, or certain Pokemon have to be traded over from previous games such as Regigigas needing all three Regis to be present for it to awaken in DPPt. I did not have access to WiFi, thus no access to trading and event legendaries.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
I have every legendary across my 4th and 5th gen games.

Well actually I might be missing Landorus....but I have all the others including events. (Meloetta was a bit of a doozy to get a hold of)

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
Years
Legendaries? OK then.

I haven't touched Reshiram, even though I have White 2, because I haven't gone that far in the endgame storyline. Others are Landorus and Tornadus, because I haven't got Black.

Years
  • Seen Dec 14, 2016
I still need a ton of legendaries. I will get them one by one. I can't wait until the October Gamestop event to get my shiny Giratina.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
In White 2 I still haven't gotten Tornadus, Thundurus, or Landorus, mainly because I'm too lazy to trade between White and White2, though. c':

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
Years
For me that's a non-factor since I have AR to make them respawn. But I haven't caught the lake trio yet, and the legendaries I catch usually end up as box fodder, unless I use AR on them to boost their stats. But I will catch dupes to send to X and Y if needed.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I haven't been able to get my hands on Meloetta yet. I know that GameStop was holding an event for this Pokémon six months ago in March, but I never got the chance to visit any of their stores that month because I was very busy. If we ever get another Meloetta event at some point in the future, then I'll make sure to download it as soon as I can. I haven't been able to obtain Genesect either, because I've missed its event as well. Also, I've always wanted to get Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus to be in their therian forms, but I couldn't because I didn't have the Pokédex 3D app.

Other legendaries that I've never been able to catch are Arceus, Shaymin, Darkrai, Celebi, Jirachi, and Deoxys.

Last edited:

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
Years
I haven't been able to get my hands on Meloetta yet. I know that GameStop was holding an event for this Pokémon six months ago in March, but I never got the chance to visit any of their stores that month because I was very busy. If we ever get another Meloetta event at some point in the future, then I'll make sure to download it as soon as I can. I haven't been able to obtain Genesect either, because I've missed its event as well. Also, I've always wanted to get Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus to be in their therian forms, but I couldn't because I didn't have the Pokédex 3D app.

Other legendaries that I've never been able to catch are Arceus, Shaymin, Darkrai, Celebi, Jirachi, and Deoxys.

Ditto, koffi~

From what I've discovered, some of these pokemon could have been received on Wi-Fi on certain times of the year. Too bad I didn't keep track of what was which. I'm not going to let that happen to me again.

Also, I have most of them, sans Jirachi, the Beast Trio, two of the weather trio, genesect and I thing that's it. In terms of use, the trio of psychics is absolutely worthless. Three psychics. Three. All of them. The same. The same. Useless pieces of junk. Almost as useless as. . . wait, they're less useful than Bidoof and Bibarel. That's just sad, koff~

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 29, 2013
I haven't caught the regis as well. Maybe I should start replaying the whole game and get the regis! x3

Years
  • Seen May 3, 2017
I'm still missing the Hoenn weather trio, Manaphy and Mewtwo. It would really help if the games at least let you record their appearance in the pokedex (like the genie trio in B2/W2) so you could search them out on the GTS.

FireOfExile

2363-5961-4897 (3DS)
Years
Off the top of my head, in the main series games I have not captured...
Mewtwo
Groudon
Regirock
Regice
Registeel
Rayquaza
Manaphy*
Phione*
Shaymin
Regigigas
Arceus
Cobalion
Terrakion
Virizion
Keldeo
Tornadus
Thundurus
Landorus
Zekrom
Reshiram
Genesect
*Manaphy was obtained through a trade, and breeded to get Phione.

Holy crap, that's a lot.

Years
The only legendaries that I have never tried to capture/get(didn't even bothered with them) because they were boring overall were:
Landorus
Thundurus
Tornadus
Meloetta
Genesect
Keldeo

Sirfetch’d

I haven't encountered any of them yet because I have not had a chance to finish my game. I should get a chance soon though as I am pretty excited about the chance of encountering a Lati!

DynamicD

Metagross Fan
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 22, 2015
It was a pain, but the only ones I'm missing are Celebi, Landorous, Victini, and Keldeo.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Haha well I'll list the ones I have caught through RNG abuse since I've neglected just about all of the legendaries... I am a lazy bones. D:
- Zekrom in White
- Shiny Kyurem in White
- Victini wondercard in Black
- Mewtwo wondercard in Black

I bypassed catching Reshiram in Black.

I caught a Virizion and a shiny Terrkion/Cobalion in a Black 2 file. I haven't finished my White 2 file yet.

Which leaves me... pixie trio, three genies, three golems, lati twins, arceus in entralink, darkrai/deoxys wondercard, cresselia, reshiram, genesect, keldeo, and meloetta.

Back