• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Liquid Ocean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
wow i totally missed that.

and so i did play the game and couldnt leave the town, because there isnt anything in the lab and yet it still doesnt let you go anywhere.
O_O

I guess ill make you teh userbars.

locean1copy.png

HTML:
[IMG]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j44/WHATEVA_2006/locean1copy.png[/IMG]

locean2.png

HTML:
[IMG]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j44/WHATEVA_2006/locean2.png[/IMG]

There's a letter in the lab, get it and you can leave from the town.

Thanks for the userbars, though the hero overworld in the character section was changed to the one you can see in the screenshots in the first post. If you want to make another one with the new overworld, it would be better if you used the Mask of Ice instead of Pryce.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
the new overworld looks nice, and the updates look tidy as always.
but wow, the new palette looks pale(or is it just the rain?).
it looks really nice but it seems like something found at a graveyard.
I was really planning to play it when the first beta came out, but with all the updates, you've made me want to get alpha 1.2.
knowing how great you are at scripting, you will get the alpha done in no time.
well, best of luck on the hack Christos!

Years
Hmm, seems like I can't continue.

I just beat teh 2nd leader and taught my pokemon rock smash, but I can't smash any rocks although I was told to be able to do that?

where do i have to go?

great great hack!

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
the new overworld looks nice, and the updates look tidy as always.
but wow, the new palette looks pale(or is it just the rain?).
it looks really nice but it seems like something found at a graveyard.
I was really planning to play it when the first beta came out, but with all the updates, you've made me want to get alpha 1.2.
knowing how great you are at scripting, you will get the alpha done in no time.
well, best of luck on the hack Christos!

If you're talking about the grass being pale, it's probably the rain, I haven't changed the grass palette again, only the mountain palette.

The problem now is that I've been scripting too much and it's boring unless I do some mapping too, and that's slowing the next release down, since there won't be any new maps.

Hmm, seems like I can't continue.

I just beat teh 2nd leader and taught my pokemon rock smash, but I can't smash any rocks although I was told to be able to do that?

where do i have to go?

great great hack!

You can't smash any rocks, it's the end of the alpha, but you can go to the third gym in Reine City.

Years
Yeah, I just saw that. That 3rd leader's Magmar is freakin' strong.

It's a great hack, can't wait for the next beta or teh full version.

Will support it!

Iken

The OTHER other white meat.
Years
Is it not supposed to save? o_O

i get a "error - please echchange backup memory" every time i try -_-''

other than that i enjoy this.

maybe give you something other than a mareep to start (but thats just me personally)

Great work ^^.

Years
wow i never saw the updates there really good but the best bit is i just love the sprite and the diffrent types of flowers its awsome and good luck on it

Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2008
Heres the edited userbar. =)

locean1copy-1.png

HTML:
[IMG]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j44/WHATEVA_2006/locean1copy-1.png[/IMG]

Years
  • Seen Jan 7, 2009
it was fun but when i started over it didnt work quite as well after i got the mareep.
Pryce didn't gve me anyhing ( before i started over he did )
and the cops wont let me go further so im stuck in the city -.-

Last edited:

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
Years
A question. Is the "Black" and Neo Team Rocket both your enemies? If so, good luck with implementing a storyline that will balance them out. XD

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 5, 2023
Hey there Christos!
How are you?
I like your hack cause I like how can you do marvels with only default tiles. Your scripting is in a master and I also love your ideas!

Good luck with this!

Taku51

My lust for power
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 21, 2010
One word... AMAZING this has to be one of the greatest and most original hacks I have ever played. This is probably the first hack that I wanted to know the story it is just so good!!!

Good luck on finishing can't wait ;)

Also I found a bug

When you first get the pokedex and pokeballs you can leave the town and come back and you can get 5 more balls and a second dex which isn't really bad but I just felt like telling you so you can fix it if you want.

Last edited:

~DarkAchu~

Shady Character Lurking Around
Years
AMAZING hack i cannot wait until the next release how far are you? im good at all kinds of things so if you need anything just ask me :P

Taku51

My lust for power
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 21, 2010
Will I be able to use my .sav file from the alpha on later releases cause I found a shiny tailow and he's so awesome... =)))

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Thanks for the comments.

Heres the edited userbar. =)

locean1copy-1.png

HTML:
[IMG]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j44/WHATEVA_2006/locean1copy-1.png[/IMG]

Thanks Mr.Fury. I'll add them to the first post.

it was fun but when i started over it didnt work quite as well after i got the mareep.
Pryce didn't gve me anyhing ( before i started over he did )
and the cops wont let me go further so im stuck in the city -.-

Did you try starting over again? Or using a different ROM? It should work fine with the Fire Red squirrels ROM.

A question. Is the "Black" and Neo Team Rocket both your enemies? If so, good luck with implementing a storyline that will balance them out. XD

Yes, they both are. The "Black" at first wasn't a team or anything, but I have an idea about that.

One word... AMAZING this has to be one of the greatest and most original hacks I have ever played. This is probably the first hack that I wanted to know the story it is just so good!!!

Good luck on finishing can't wait ;)

Also I found a bug

When you first get the pokedex and pokeballs you can leave the town and come back and you can get 5 more balls and a second dex which isn't really bad but I just felt like telling you so you can fix it if you want.

Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't. But it's been fixed again, just to make sure.

Will I be able to use my .sav file from the alpha on later releases cause I found a shiny tailow and he's so awesome... =)))

You can, but you may notice weird things because of the new events added.

New screenshot time~

liquid018tg8.png

Sophia event in Selene Cave.

liquid19bb6.png

New buildings in Senora City.

liquid20jw3.png
liquid21sj1.png

New route, south of Senora.

liquid22by3.png

Orihalcus mine remade.

I've made more improvements and additions than I had planned, so the mini-game script isn't done yet. But the new alpha will be ready when I'm finished with it.

The Pryce event in Reine City was fixed, so there won't be any second pokédex, or guards still blocking the way after the event.

If anyone has any suggestions for improvements or additions I could include in the next release, please post and I'll think about it.

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2009
(I'm new here, but I'm not stupid. Don't get me wrong...)

I just downloaded the Alpha, and I can't wait to play. I'll edit my impressions into here. I'm really excited. The only other hack I've played is Shiny Gold, so I'm trying play games with new regions in it.

~DarkAchu~

Shady Character Lurking Around
Years
ive got a suggestion because there are two badies as it were there could be two or more special pokemon they want to get to stop you or the others with :)

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2009
Alright, I have my first part of my Alpha walkthrough here:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ij8ZyHakZ0

Hope you like it! Also, I have some critcisms/suggestions there for you, so it's not just entertainment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back