• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Unlimited

Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2010
t1.bmp
Recently I've been working on my pbs. I have some screens below. It's coming along great and I hope to release a demo by the end of this month.
But I'd also like to share a bit about my game and what the first demo will have.
Pokemon that are going to be in it + their evos(definitely);
Kanto
-----
Bulbasaur
Charmander
Squirtle
Caterpie
Weedle
Pidgey
Rattata
Pikachu

Johto
-----
Chickorita
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Sentret
HootHoot
Togepi
Hoppip
Marill

Hoenn
------
Treeko
Torchic
Mudkip
Poocheyna
Zigzagoon
Ralts
Taillow
Skitty

These are just the definites! It is likely there will be more. Remember this is my first demo!!!

Here are the definite attacks

Tackle
Scratch
Pound
Growl
Howl
Tail whip
Sand-Attack
Defense Curl
String Shot
Poison Sting
Gust
Leech Seed
Vine Whip
Ember
Water Gun
Bubble
Smokescreen
Thundershock
Thunder Wave
Confusion
Peck

I know this next phrase might make you dissapointed but! You will likely be only able to level up to level 7-10!

A bit about my game, I am currently working on creating my own versions of Kanto Johto and Hoenn. I am also working on my own new region called Eldron. I hope to release atleast 5 new pokemon and 5 new moves.
I don't have any screenshots for them, but I'm sure your happy with the ones I made(!). I am developing a trade system/battle system, but don't ask me how... you have to wait for the demo. I also have one of the battle musics I used below with the screenshots. For the maps, these are the ones I have to atleast make for the Demo;
Kanto
-----
Pallet Town
Route 1
Vidirian City
Route 2
Vidirian Forest

Johto
------
New Bark Town
Route 29
Cherry Grove
Route 30
Route 31

Hoenn
------
Littleroot
Route 101
Oldale Town
Route 102
Route 103

I will also develop a Pokedex system with my game.

Well here are the screenshots
s1.bmp

s2.bmp

s3.bmp

s4.bmp

s5.bmp
And here's the music

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Excellent....
Thats what I say to this game.
Nice opening post too there.

Quick question, whats this being made with? (i don't think you stated that in your fiesr post)

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
It's great to see another sphere game (if it is so) :D
I'm currently making my own game and I can tell anyone it is the easiest way to make a very good game :P (if you care about learning JavaScript :D )

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
sphere is the future, although it might give you a headache at first, after you learn JavaScript (also known by many as "Sphere" although the language is really JavaScript)
it is the most flexible of all game makers (at least in the RPG branch) :)

Back