• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Pokemon Episode?

Years
My favorite episode is the DP premiere "Following A Maiden's Voyage".

It's because the plot of that episode is focused solely on Dawn, and she's my fave main character from the Pokemon anime.

Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2012
The one when ash has to go get a ghost pokemon to fight sabrina and he becomes a ghost, either that or the one with the ninja gym leader, or the one when they are in the sunken ship, or the one when they are underground with the ancient pokemon.

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2017
"The Ghost of Maiden's Peak" for me. Season 1 episode 20.
Summer sceneries, James, Misty, Brock, Gastly were great in this one.

The Nightmare

"I fight for what I belive in"
Years
'Bye bye butterfree' and 'charizards great ambition' were my favs includeing the first episode.'Bye bye butterfree' was the saddest episode ever and 'pallet party panic' when Ash releases his pigeot was sad too.

Ducklighter

Throw caution to the wind.
Years
My favourite episode has to be big battle between Ash and May in Battle Frontier. I absolutely enjoyed that episode and it was just perfect.

Back