• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Tutorials: Trainer Editing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2008
I've got a big problem:

When i want to open the ROM (Leaf Green, Ruby) and i want to cange the picture of the pokemon or the trainer it says: Runtime Error 76 path not found: 'pics/trainer-00A.bmp. what can I do?
it's very important, because i want to make the BEST hack ever, and i need this programm to change the trainers pokemon etc. or is there a possibibity to make a script, if there is, please give me a detailed tutorial.

PLEASE help me

lriley777

Pokemon hacker lv.100
Years
poke INI

i tried to use RS BALL, but... it says it need a poke ini download. i went to the website it says for. i downloaded the poke ini, but it says i need to load a rom, how do i do that?

i figured it out, but.... it wont work. almost anything i click makes it do a run time error.

Last edited:

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
No offense but this was useless to me. I thought you were going say how to
edit tainers that aren't in PET. (Gym leader rematches, Steven in Emerald,
and the Frontier Brains) Could you please tell me how to edit those?

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2009
Trainers you can't edit?

This is for Fire Red

I'm trying to edit trainers for my custom Gym. I changed Brocks Pokemon fine, and went to change the camper in the Pewter Gym (he's 08E). Normally his Pokemon are a Geodude (10) and a Sandshrew (11). I'm trying to change them to a Bellsprout (12)and a Bulbasaur (12).

When I load this trainer in Pet, his Pokemon are listed as Level 10 Geodude and a Level 0 ??. I edited the Pokemon to Bellsprout and Bulbasaur, and tested it.

He had Bellsprout (12) and Sandshrew (11).

So I tried changing the Pokemon again. Bulbsaur first, then Bellsprout.

He had Bulbasaur (12) and Sandshrew (11).

I really want to fix this but I'm not sure why its not working.

OAK

Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2010
Can someone help me ???
I can edit the trainer and so but when i am talk to him in the game or he comes to me
he say somthink like that :ÄdjgkE""""""""""°^^^^^^^^999and some other symbols...
Please Help !!!

Daniel A.

PokePower!
Years
I don't under stand why you guys just don't use trainer edit. It is much easier and works for emerald. Search Juan on the memberslist and look at his threads. You'll find something about that if you are having lots of trouble..

Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2011
run time error

Im trying to edit a Fire RED english version ROMbut everytime I i load my rom with the PET ( or even with Trainer Editor ) I receive this error message"Run-Time Error 6 - Overflow"and the program crashes.The only trainer I can select without crashing is the second on the list "LADY"and also, all the other trainers have strange names like "û à", just some random letters, while most of the trainers don't even have a name, and when I try to edit something in the "LADY" ( which is the only accessible trainer ) I get this "Run Time Error 9" something with the script path. Please if someone knows how to solve this help me =T

Thrace

@tion
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
Not only did you break the 4 word rule but you also revived a thread older than a month. For shame.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back