• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2022
Ok, i finished elite four in lauren and achieved world pass (that ticket for world championship train) should i go there and looking for sth (what and where;) or i still have sth to do?

I have also orange pass where to use it?:)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2012
where can i find dialga and palkia?where and what is MT Oren......

Last edited:

N.P

| Alone In The Trust |
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
Thx!

um do you know how to get to johto?? and were i can find the balloon?

Thx!

um do you know how to get to johto?? and were i can find the balloon?

Johto ?. Is Johto area in this game ?. :-??
About the balloon, there's a balloon airport in Noormeak City. If you defeat Cynthia, the right one will take you to Mt. Rainbow to catch Ho-Oh & the left one will take you to Alpha Island to catch Arceus.

Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Hey, i tried running the MOD, but i get the white screen, does anyone have a fix?

NaceDaAce

Competitive WiFi Battler
Years
Whenever I try to play the English version I get nothing but a white screen. Is it just VBA or am I doing something wrong in the patching?

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2012
Johto ?. Is Johto area in this game ?. :-??
About the balloon, there's a balloon airport in Noormeak City. If you defeat Cynthia, the right one will take you to Mt. Rainbow to catch Ho-Oh & the left one will take you to Alpha Island to catch Arceus.

i already got arceus? and is here a johto i saw in youtube that this game has a johto area ??

N.P

| Alone In The Trust |
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
i already got arceus? and is here a johto i saw in youtube that this game has a johto area ??

I don't know, I don't think so, I also don't watch the videos. I've just replied according to my experiences from the version I played.
I think this game only has Zhery, Lauren, Worldchampionship & some special places for catching legends. :-??

Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2022
why i cant go through the victory road?have a rival(solana) ask me go her house to battle lunick....where her house?

darkenforca

Prof. Oak appears at different cities to give you different region starters.. not only in central city

Ah ok, sorry for the misunderstanding, so it's not possible to get all starters?

Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
How do you make the Arons blocking the gym and the city in Lauren's fourth gym leave?

Mentalii

Back
Years
Hi, I've got the white screen too when I try to play the english version.
Maybe I have a bad Ruby Rom, but I don't find a better one. Could someone tell us how to fix this problem? I'ts really annoying, this game looks awesome.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2014
How do you make the Arons blocking the gym and the city in Lauren's fourth gym leave?

I also need this.

Hi, I've got the white screen too when I try to play the english version.
Maybe I have a bad Ruby Rom, but I don't find a better one. Could someone tell us how to fix this problem? I'ts really annoying, this game looks awesome.

Maybe, or you didn't set the suitable settings: you need to change the save type to Flash 128K (Options -> Emulator -> Save Type -> Flash 128K). Is your Ruby ROM v1.0 (version 1.0)? It won't work otherwise. Google this: 0907 - Pokemon - Ruby Version (U) (v1.0), and download the ROM from a site.

Mentalii

Back
Years
Maybe, or you didn't set the suitable settings: you need to change the save type to Flash 128K (Options -> Emulator -> Save Type -> Flash 128K). Is your Ruby ROM v1.0 (version 1.0)? It won't work otherwise. Google this: 0907 - Pokemon - Ruby Version (U) (v1.0), and download the ROM from a site.

Thanks a lot ! I already had the suitable setting, but actually my Ruby version wasn't the good one :pink_smile:

N.P

| Alone In The Trust |
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023

Just defeat Ellie, take a Super Repel, go to Mt. Vulcan & give it to Gym Leader.

why i cant go through the victory road?have a rival(solana) ask me go her house to battle lunick....where her house?

Her house is at the left route (sorry I don't remember route number =="). Turn to the left route, there's only a house.

Last edited:

NaceDaAce

Competitive WiFi Battler
Years
K so...I'm at Skyner City in Lauren and I'm not able to get past route 504. I taught glide to my Archeops but have no idea how I'm supposed to use it to get past the route. It doesn't come up in the menu when I click on Archeops. Is it supposed to be in the front of my party when I go towards the sky route or someting?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2012
Can someone please help me!! I am about to face the elite four and really wanted a deino to evolve and I just found out you have to say yes to both of zero's questions like right after you use lava surf. I don't want to start the game over again and I remember saying no to one of them! So I never got deino is there anyway (even like gameshark) that I can get a deino...or can someone post a save where they have deino and are roughly the same point as me (right after beating 8th gym leader)

Back