• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blue hack: Hack of PKMN Blue: Pokemon Ice Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
If you don't know, Rhyhorn is a Rock/Ground type and Geodude is also a Rock/Ground type.

Actually Rhyhorn is Ground/Rock and Geodude is Rock/Ground.

While the first is primarily Ground, Geodude has Rock as it's primary-type

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
But whatever the primary type is, the effect of moves will be same. Grass will be 4x SA on both and Electric with not effect both.

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
Well, this is the problem, if you have a ground type, then flying types will have no effect against them. I need a pure rock type.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
Well, this is the problem, if you have a ground type, then flying types will have no effect against them. I need a pure rock type.

... No, Flying types are not affected by Ground, Flying attacks still hit ground. It still works.

Danny-E 33

The Loneliest Cubone
Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
Nice! I love it! Thanks for using my patch!
I'll stay tuned to this one! :D

Danny-E 33

The Loneliest Cubone
Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
That's okay, I know the feeling! :p
I would suggest you use an emulator that supports SGB features. If you're using VBA, change it to SGB mode using Options->Gameboy->SGB or you could download a much better GB/C emulator called BGB. Doing this will play your GB games such as Red and Blue in colour and then you can have nicer screenshots to share.

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
Thanks, here is a new screenshot!
pokemoniceblue.png

Last edited:

Danny-E 33

The Loneliest Cubone
Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
Awesome they look great in colour!
Be sure to update the first post with colour screenshots too! :)

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
Ok, thanks, Danny! I also need some poketext editors, since I suck at editing in it. Thanks, guys!

Danny-E 33

The Loneliest Cubone
Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
Hey Sinister! Nice to see you here! Remember me from helping you on Skeetendo? Well I made a patch using the same things we talked about that gives the game gen II graphics. You can find it here.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
3 evolutions
Oddish/Bellsprout, Geodude, Pidgey

2 evolutions
Spearow/Doduo, Ryhorn, Exeggcute/Paras

1 evolutions
Onix, Farfetch'd, Tangela

Please don't post in old threads. Reviving threads in the Sideshow Showcase is allowed, but this thread is 3 years old and there's no download link.

If anyone has a patch of this hack and would like to upload it, please let me or any ROM hacking moderator know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back