• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Giovannis' Revenge Is Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2015
I've switched to Fr as there are many more opportunities with it.

I've been on Hiatus for a while, due to school & work, but I figured since I'm free you can expect updates every day starting today ^_^
ts%20SCREEN%20SHOT_zpsbmdd3fyn.png.html

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2015
You know VBA has a built in screenshot capture?
You don't have to printscreen the window.

yeah i knew , and for someone as lazy as i i wish id just done that.-_-

thanks , and , making changes as we speak.

Aj Harold

The champ
Years
Bro this screen:-
13_zpsf251454f.png

This trainer sprite is a bit strange because he should be loooking at the battler!
But its a good idea and its looks good and promising! Good luck in making it!

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2015
Thanks , I'll fix it up, I wanted him to look over his shoulder, you know?

Pinta77

Story sounds interesting. The backsprite is a bit strange... but it's different. I could see Giovonni being the kind of guy that is so cocky he has his back turned to his opponent. And the pokemon fusions look pretty cool!

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2015
The back sprite animates, He takes a quick look and makes an evil smile after , and a cocky look is what i was aiming for lol , and thanks

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
I love the fact that you.finally play as the leader of team rocket and.not the grunt ! the in game sialouge looks interesting. Best of luck with this

Circaoffire

Clueless Scripter :/
Years
  • Seen May 27, 2016
Thanks , I'll fix it up, I wanted him to look over his shoulder, you know?

I like that concept. It's arrogant and douchey like Giovanni. He doesn't even respect the trainer he is facing enough to look him in the eye. But, the sprite could be better. And the sprite sort of feels like it lacks depth. Sort of GSC.. Maybe more color depth to his clothing and skin. I really like some of the ideas. Conceptually they are great, effectively, they are kind of weak. Some of the sprites look nice. Chargon is actually your best imo. The eeveelution fusion is kind of weak cut and paste. If you took all their colors, and used it consistently so it flowed better, it would look improved. Pick an image, and copy some of the traits of the pokemon you want. then, pick colors that they share, plus their unique colors and use it through out. Your Dragomence has a better example of this idea than Joltaureon, but the tail needs more of that yellow. The name fusion could be a little bit better, but they are pretty good. It's all around really good and cool ideas in my opinion. You look like you'll be bringing a few unique features that will set your hack apart, but I think you could put some more work into your fakemon. If spriting isn't your strong suit (I'm awful at it), you may want to look into getting help there. Good luck though! If you need anything, holler.

Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2016
OMG that fusions r just awesome epic discovery waiting for beta usualy team rocket based hack never finished all of them cancelled pls dont cancel this.finish this hack and make it 1st completed team rocket based hack in GBA

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2015
I like that concept. It's arrogant and douchey like Giovanni. He doesn't even respect the trainer he is facing enough to look him in the eye. But, the sprite could be better. And the sprite sort of feels like it lacks depth. Sort of GSC.. Maybe more color depth to his clothing and skin. I really like some of the ideas. Conceptually they are great, effectively, they are kind of weak. Some of the sprites look nice. Chargon is actually your best imo. The eeveelution fusion is kind of weak cut and paste. If you took all their colors, and used it consistently so it flowed better, it would look improved. Pick an image, and copy some of the traits of the pokemon you want. then, pick colors that they share, plus their unique colors and use it through out. Your Dragomence has a better example of this idea than Joltaureon, but the tail needs more of that yellow. The name fusion could be a little bit better, but they are pretty good. It's all around really good and cool ideas in my opinion. You look like you'll be bringing a few unique features that will set your hack apart, but I think you could put some more work into your fakemon. If spriting isn't your strong suit (I'm awful at it), you may want to look into getting help there. Good luck though! If you need anything, holler.

Thanks and yes hahaha his sprite is being edited now, im pretty decent at spritiing i would say, and thanks I need to know what everyone thinks about this, so continue if you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back