• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith

Rosalyn let go of Jimmy's arm and set Belle on the ground. "I think I know a way we can get back" she said to Jimmy before looking at her Togepi. "Belle Solar Beam on the Skarmory" she said quietly to the small Pokemon. Rosalyn smirked and watched as Belle stepped forward quietly into the sunlight and stood still for a few moments before sending a beam of light at the sleeping Skarmory. The attack hit the sleeping Pokemon knocking it off the rock and startling it awake.

The Skarmory turned it's head glaring at the two teen and the Togepi before it flew towards Belle. "Belle use attract" Rosalyn called out smiling as Belle sends many little yellow hearts at the Skarmory making it freeze in it's path. "Great job Belle now use Yawn" Rosalyn said getting an empty Pokeball from her bag as Belle yawned at the Skarmory. It would only be a matter of time before it fell asleep. The Wild Skarmory managed to snap out of the attraction for a moment long enough to hit Belle with Aerial Ace sending the small Pokemon back a bit but Belle still managed to stand as the Skarmory started to doze off. Rosalyn took the chance and threw the Pokeball at the near asleep Skarmory who disappeared in the flash of red light the ball falling to the ground shaking.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
"Rap inch!" 'pwned' Ace panted.

Ace fell forward and hsi tiny legs fell out form under him. After the fight he put up Isaac wasn't surprised or disapointed. He slid down the side of the pit and walked over to Ace. he picked up the little ant.

"great job. so you really can speak?" Isaac asked.

Ace looked at him and nodded. Once again he didn't say a word.

"guess talk isn't so cheap." Isacc laughed, "great effort Kilik. You held your own in an out matched fight."

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
(OoC: Sapphire- ^^;; Oh. My mistake.)

Kilik Chambers

Kilik was okay with Isaac's comment. Nearing the Pokemon Center, Kilik took out his 2 Pokeballs to be healed when he gets there. This academy, it has much to offer. It was frustrating to lose like that. But it did help him learn what he had to work on. It is the reason why he came to this academy. He needs to hone his skills. There's something deep within himself, something which would unleash his battle spirit. Strategies, battles, pokemon. This academy will help further his goal of discovering his true skills. Little did he know a Poochyena was following him. He enters the Pokemon Center within the academy & walks to the counter where nurse Joy is. "Could you heal my Pokemon?" He asked her, handing her Yaibe & Mistress' Pokeballs.

"Of course." She takes Kilik's Pokeballs & heads into another room to heal them. Kilik walks somewhere & sits down to wait. He had a funny feeling someone was following him. Ignoring that, he thought it best to dress up. It is halloween. He would look unspirited if he didn't show it. Still, the costume would be a bit annoying. He takes his backpack & unzips it, revealing a Samurott costume. He puts on the horn-like helmet shell on his head, the long white whiskers on his face, not to big, the shell-swords on his arms & legs, the blue color with whatever was on it on his body, & any other thing he doesn't know the name of. The Samurott costume was on, so that's pretty much it. Costume is kinda tight though.

Kilik was called back by nurse Joy as he walked over to the counter & pick up his Pokeballs. All healed. Time to see who else could battle. Their were 2 trainers talking nearby (Olivia & Kenshin). The boy seemed to be struggling with words. He probably wouldn't be a good choice to battle. The girl was all cheery. Not all trainers were serious, Kilik thinks. Perhaps the girl would fair good against him.

He walked over to the 2 to challange the girl. They would also notice his costume. "Hello. The name is Kilik." He introduced himself. He looks at the girl. "You. I challenge you to a battle. 2-on-2 single battle." The challenge is announced. He would wait to see if this girl would accept his challenge.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
"well enjoy that. I'm gonna head into the woods. see ya. Oh and Kilik. You ever need some a partner for a battle or anything else just call." Isaac said having climbed out of the pit, "I think after some training we're gonna need a rematch anyway."

He handed Kilik a slip of paper with his poke'tech number. Then headed into the pokemon center. Inside he healed his pokemon then went back out running past Kilik and the girl. He headed for the forest despite it gettign dark. He had Raizer beside him helping to light the way.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Kiyoko, Chapter 1.6: Attachment

Cling, Kiyoko!
A Child's Eyes, A Silent Bond...

~Attachment~

Tch, he's not being very informative is he, N?

"Zoroark please. I'm sorry for his behavior. I could let you stay with me and my friends tonight if you need a place to stay."

Are you sure N? He's a human after all.

N was smiling at him, and the Zoroark didn't seem angry, maybe annoyed, but most likely just being cautious. Kiyoko looked at them both when they spoke. At Zoroark's last remark, He's a human after all, Kiyoko just about opened his mouth to respond but stopped himself. He turned to N and replied to his offer. "Hai, douzo..." "Yes, please..." Glancing up at N for a moment, he turns and walks slowly up to Zoroark. He reaches one of his small hands up and holds onto Zoroark's paw, his other small hand up near his head, his index finger back in his mouth. He looked up at the Zoroark with his large, beady, light purple eyes.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
(ooc: diamond- ish okay :3)

Ruby Destiny

Poochyena is following the boy to the pokemon center, inside she sees him change into his samurott costume. '(how am i going to convince him to battle me and Ruby if i cant communicate with him...)' Poochyena is sitting behind a wall and thinking of a plan. '(i'll try to lead him to Ruby!)' full of convidence she comes from behind the wall to walk up to the boy, but sees he challanged someone else already. '(after this battle then...)' Poochyena goes back to sitting again.

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
Years
"Well, nothing I can do 'bout it I guess......" Shock sighed. He couldn't move well enough, not to mention he was dizzy as well. Electrike hit Shock and he was smashed backwards quite a bit. "Ugh...." complained Shock

"Uhhhhh.... I dun' like this one bit.... Shock doesn't have enough in him to move without slamming me or Hyper.... So, I guess I had to do this...." said Gen, " Alright, we can't sit around here right? so Hyper, Cross Chop Electrike, leave no room for recovery!" commanded Gen.

"Ya'll hurt me friend there so I'm gonna put that pain on you... double time!!!" shouted Hyper as he crossed his arms and started running towards Electrike.

"By the way, one thing I don't get is, lightning rod don't do nothin' about a Thunderpunch, right?" asked Gen to Jason.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Skye

Skye smirked a bit. Of course he was up to something; it just wasn't something people thought he would do. Rama knew of course and Skye was sure he would get verbally shredded for it later but hey. It was worth the looks on everyone's faces. Roll with it...

Skye whistled softly and Rama instantly ducked and rolled to the side. Trouble with attacks like that... if smaller creatures leapt to use them, they were stuck on their course even when it was redirected. And Rama didn't like dodging too often so this was definitely the perfect time to do it. Rama kept rolling kicking up a sand cloud so when the Quilava eventually stopped, it'd be hard to find the fox. Rama shook it off his fur quickly and ran onward to rest in front of Maxwell. He took aim and fired another Dark Pulse. Then he planted his paws firmly on the ground. This was where it got tricky.

Ash

Okay she was bored now. There had to be something to do other than freak out civilian children. She waved and disappeared, the woman heading off to train some more. Her team needed it she bet. She ignored passerby. If they were really stupid enough to attempt to fight a teacher, well, ignorance was bliss. She gave Ciel a blissful wave and left, leaving the boy confused.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie Ryder

For a moment Valorie didn't respond, and yet then she seemed to visually relax a bit at Mark's suggestion and Alice's agreement. She was relieved, and yet... why? What was there to be relieved about? Regardless, she glanced at her charizard.

"Alright... That sounds fine. I've got to get going in the mean-time then. Both of you enjoy your trick'or'treating..!"

Valorie paused a moment before turning towards Charizard and calling out to her.

"Charizard..! We're going flying!"

Charizard slowly turned to Valorie and after a moment began to make her way over. She was honestly slower on the ground than she was in the air, and she wasn't lying about being a bit tired. She gave Valorie a funny look all like 'This is not normally how we fly' before reaching down and scooping Valorie up dratini costume and all. It was because Valorie normally rode on Charizard's back, not in Charizard's arms. Despite this, Charizard got the idea.

"I'll see you guys later. Nice meeting you Alice!"

As Valorie said this Charizard stretched her wings and proceeded to take off into the sky, heading more upwards than anywhere in particularly before beginning to circle around a bit. Only once they were well out of earshot did Valorie speak up again to tell Charizard where to go.

"...We're heading into the forest Charizard. I'll tell you where to land."

The truth was she wasn't waiting. She silently resolved to herself that she would be back in time to go again with the others if it turned out to be safe enough that she alone could handle it. Charizard came around to start heading towards the forest, and Valorie's anxiety was swallowed. There was no going back now in her head.

Olivia Wolf

Olivia simply continued smiling at Kenshin, seemingly unphased by the increasingly apparent blush. If it didn't take much to embarrass him this would be a recurring theme.

"Well... wanna--"

She was about to ask Kenshin a question that no doubt would've flustered him further when another boy interrupted her, promptly challenging her to a battle. Well that was odd. Who challenged someone to a battle in the middle of a pokemon center? Definitely not her! Nope! *Cough* Regardless, her attention shifted to Killik and she just sort of giggled at him after he'd finished, proceeding to be all smiles as she responded.

"Sure!~ Why don't we head outside so we have some open space?"

She was doing a lot of walking back and fourth, buuut, oh well. She enjoyed the interaction so it was a small price to pay when she thought about it. Kenshin might be a bit less keen about going back and fourth like this though. Might.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alice Crenshaw

Alice smiled at Valorie and waved goodbye as her Charizard scooped her up in the air and they flew away. She looked amazed and wished she had a Pokémon that could carry her around like that. She looked at Jello with a big smile on her face, and hugged him a bit tighter, but not tight enough to hurt him like last time.

"Oh, well..." she said, as she stared at the sky above her. Then she looked at Mark. "So...Mark..." Alice said to him, "Where would we be meeting? I'm kind of...new here..."

As she finished speaking, her voice tone started to show some kind of sadness. But she quickly shook that feeling off her head and smiled again, still hugging Jello.

Jimmy Vincent

Jimmy looked at Rosalyn as she made her Togepi fight the sleeping Skarmory. And then he watched her grab a Pokéball and throw it at the Steel-type Pokémon. The latter turned into a red light and went inside the Pokéball, which shook in the ground. Jimmy now looked anxious, and, without saying a word, was rooting for Rosalyn and wanted her to catch the Skarmory.

"Come on..." he thought, "Stay there...Stop shaking..."

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith

After a minute the ball stopped shaking and Rosalyn grinned running up to the ball picking it up "great job Be-" she started turning around to face her Pokemon only to freeze when Belle started to glow white. Rosalyn let out a small gasp before an even bigger smile came onto her face "just what I was waiting for" she said happily watching with a grin as Belle evolved into a Togetic and flew over to her. "I knew you where happy enough just had to level you up Belle" Rosalyn said taking a tm from her bag and teaching Belle the move Grass Knot with it "now I can use this" she added before turning to Jimmy as she called out the Skarmory she decided to call Silver. "you ready?"

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
I sighed and called Star back to us. "Looks like they forgot about us. Their lost right?" I smiled at her but she looked a little worried. I never spent time with people. "U. Bre." I cocked my head. "You want to find other people? Why?" Star nodded and yipped. "Okay then... The Pokemon Center it is." I brought out Psy and jumped down from the tree.

"Psy, I need you to bring our stuff to our rooms." Psy grinned at what I was wearing and nodded 'Okay. I will be back soon though, so don't flirt TOO much!' I blushed and looked down "Shut up!! That only happened once!!" Psy laughed and danced off, carrying our bags with Psycic.

Star jumped up on my shoulder, but fell. "You are too big for that Star!" I saw that she looked kind of sad, so I picked her up. We headed into the Pokemon Center, and saw the boy from earlier. "Hi." I waved at him, and noticed two other trainers. I saw that the boy was challenging the lady, so I walked up to the other trainer. Star growled playfully and jumped out of my arms. She beat me to the trainer and started pawing at his feet.

"Hi. I'm Kat. That is Star. Sorry about her, we are new, and she is super excited. I couldn't help but notice how much you look like... Well, a trainer. So, do you want to battle?" I looked to the side and said "It is okay if you don't."

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark waved up to Valorie as she flew away with Charizard. Mark was actually pretty excited to go off an explore the forest. At the same time he was a bit nervous. Maybe the forest was connected to the previous incidents... or Mark was just paranoid and going insane. His train of thought paused when Alice began to talk to him about where to meet up.

"New huh? Well, I'm always willing to meet new people! I'd say we should all meet up back here. Same spot. And from here we can go into the forest..." Mark said. Snype crawled over to Alice and looked up at Jello curiously. He'd never seen that pokemon before...

"So Alice, what are you at the academy for? Just wondering since everyone has different goals and all. I'm trying to learn how to battle more effectively here." Mark said. Snype began to speak up to Jello.

"Your a new face here! What's yer name?" Snype asked Jello.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chamber

It seemed Kilik had interrupted a conversation from the 2 trainers. The girl turned her attention to him though, which was good. She listened. "Sure!~ Why don't we head outside so we have some open space?" She proposed. At least she didn't comment on his Samurott costume ( xD Which I want everyone to notice). At that moment an Umbreon popped up & started, er, whatever she was doing with the boy. Kilik turned to notice Kat, the one from the tree. She seemed to be wearing an Umbreon costume. The ears looked pretty cool ( x3 Love the skirt! <3 ). She seemed to be apologizing to the boy due to her Umbreon. Um, big deal.

"Kat was it?" He asked her, scratching his chin. "Cool ears." He commented her Umbreon ears. Her costume was good, as of Kilik's costume which he thought was lame. Next time he should get a Lucario costume. He looked at all three trainers to introduce himself, since the boy & girl don't know his name. "Name's Kilik Chambers." Now they know his names. They can give out their names if they feel like it. Now to get to battle with the girl outside-wait! 4 trainers here. Looks like Kilik just had an idea.

"I got a better idea. How about a multi battle instead? Me & Kat vs. you 2. We can choose only choose 2 Pokemon per person & send out 1 at a time." Not a bad idea. He never actually did a multi battle with someone. He wondered what it was like to team up with someone in a battle? Well, he would soon find out, assuming if these 3 would agree. But wait. Doesn't this academy have battlefields? "Say. You wouldn't happen to know where the battlefields are, would you?" He asked the girl standing next to the boy (Olivia).

(OoC: :) Could they battle at battlefield 3? I'm sure Olivia knows where it is, right?)

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alice Crenshaw

Alice nodded after Mark told her where to meet up. Then, her mind was blank when he asked her what she was there for. Well, she liked Pokémon, and wanted to know about them more. But she didn't know if to answer that or not. He quickly looked at Jello before turning to Mark again.

"Well, um..." she said to him and stroked Jello, "I like Pokémon, and want to understand them better..."

Meanwhile, Jello was a little bit startled by Snype, as he was very relaxed when he talked to him.

[I-I'm J-Jello] the purple Solosis said timidly, [Nice t-to meet you...] He looked worried about something.

Jimmy Vincent

Jimmy smiled when the ball clicked, and felt more relief. This was short-lived, however, as he took another step forward and once again he felt pain running all over his body. The blood on his jeans was starting to turn brown. Then Rosalyn's Togepi evolved, but Jimmy did not seem to care. All he wanted to do was get the hell out of there. Then Rosalyn asked him if he was ready.

"Humph. Of course I am." he said, sounding upset, "Let's get going."

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith

Rosalyn nodded and returned Belle to her Pokeball putting it into her bag before turning to Jimmy "the thing your holding... if you want you can put it in my bag while we're in the air so it doesn't accidentally fall. But it's your choice, I won't make you" she said walking over to him followed by Silver who lowered his body to make it easier for the two teens to get on his back. "should be much easier to find the academy from the air, we can get you to the Pokemon Center and I can finally dry off from my accidental run in at the swamp" she said waiting for him to get on the flying Pokemon first so she could help him if he needed it.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
"Understand them huh? So... kind of like a pokemon researcher huh? Or Professor? Seem's like big work but they play a real big role in discovering new kinds of Pokemon and learning more about them in general." Mark said. He looked down at Jello and back to Alice.

"I pretty much want to get better at battling... learn some good techniques and maybe form a unique battle style myself. I'm aiming to be champion one day... if not that, I'd personally love to be a gym leader." He continued.

Snype scratched the back of his head seeing how timid Jello was. He twitched a bit when he heard Jello speak to him telepathically... felt weird but he'd just have to get used to it.

"Jello eh? I'm Snype! Aiming to be a true spirit of Halloween tonight! You doing anything special for halloween?" Snype asked.

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
I blushed. "Uh... Thanks. I like your costume too. What is it? I am guessing it is Unova, but I have not seen all of the pokemon there. Only the ones around where we lived. Also my beauty, Royal." Star yelped. I looked at her and she was just laughing. 'Beauty? You mean me?" Psy apparently heard my conversation with Kilik. Psy walked in and stood at my feet, looking at the boys. 'Any you are liking?' "Shhh!" I glared at her. I am glad no one noticed my bickering with my pokemon

"Oh, Yea. It's Kat." I looked back to Kilik and smiled. I brushed the hair out of my face, but resumed my bored expression. Kit and I have always been different. Always! I will not be like her... "I got a better idea. How about a multi battle instead? Me & Kat vs. you 2. We can choose only choose 2 Pokemon per person & send out 1 at a time." I focused back to where I am and thought about his proposal.

'A multi battle? Cool!' I grinned and nodded. "I am fine with that." I looked outside. "I have no idea where they are. Psy apparently lost my map. Brat" I said the last part quietly so only Psy and Star could hear. 'Excuuuuuse me princess! I was... Distracted!' I rolled my eyes.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Kenshin

Kenshin looked at Olivia as she was about to suggest something, only to be interrupted by some kid in a costume. Challenging her to a battle huh? What about searching for Wild Pokemon or trick or treating?

. . . Not every day you see a 2 on 2 battle though. Might be interesting. He pretty much would stick close to Olivia as they headed outside.

N

N was about to offer a hand for the boy to take but. . . well he couldn't help but smile at the sight of him taking Zoroark's paw. He decided to walk ahead and lead the two back to his living quarters.

Zoroark was a little surprised at the kid holding his hand but. . . well he went with it. Somehow he remembered what it was like when N was his age. So he walked along following after N with the kid holding his hand.

So. . . how old are you anyways Kiyoko? Zoroark asked.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
(ooc: the boy Ruby was talking to won't respond, i'm going ahead :S to the person who was talking with his character to Ruby watashi o yurushite kurasai, but o waited like 2 or 3 days :I)

Ruby Destiny

as Ruby notices Poochyena left again she apologizes to the boy again. 'i'm sorry, seems like my Poochyena runned off again, she's so curious, please forgive me for my rudeness tonight.' she even bowed to show her apoligies, and then runs off. running in a short dress is not really her thing since she's always wearing shorts (see the picture in my signature). 'sigh...she probely followed that boy to the pokemon center...' a little embaressed Ruby steps into the Pokemon center seeing the boy and three other persons and...Poochyena sitting. 'Poochyena!' she runs to her little pokemon that ran off. 'please quit running away all the time, i know this is a new place for you so you want to battle all the trainers but we arrived here just a hour of 2.' Ruby speaks to her. '(i'm sorry for worrying you...)' Poochyena climbs to her shoulder and snuggles in her hair. 'well i can understand you though, i can't wait to battle too.' Ruby smiles cute at her as she pets her little head. '(hey Rubs, those 4 pokemon trainers over there are about to battle, shall we watch?)' Poochyena asks her. 'hm-hm~ sure.' she walks over to the boy she saw earlier and the other 3 trainers, she sees one girls is wearing a umbreon costume, it's funny since Ruby is wearing a espeon costume, a short lila dress with lila boots, also Ruby has a red gem neclace on her head and two ribbons on the back of her dress that symbolizes espeon's tail. the boy seemed to wear a samurott costume now. 'u-uhmm hello.' Ruby says to get their attention. '(don't say your whole name or else they find out your from a rich family, you know what happens then right?)' Poochyena whispers to her. Ruby heard her and speaks futher. 'i'm Ruby Destiny and this is my partner Poochyena, we are new here, my Poochyena told me you four are going to battle, is that right?' Ruby kindly smiles at them. 'w-would you mind if w-we watched?' Ruby asks them a little shyly but still smiling.

Last edited:
Back