• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokémon Black 2 or Pokémon White 2?

Which do you plan on getting?

• Pokémon Black 2

Votes: 35 41.7%
  • Pokémon White 2

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • Both

Votes: 27 32.1%
  • Neither

Votes: 3 3.6%

• Total voters

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
So with the sequels to Pokémon Black and White being another duo, a sequel to each's respective game, which one will you getting if you only got one of Black and White? Will you stick to the game you got, getting its sequel or will you get the sequel to the other game and experience something different?

Last edited by a moderator:

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
I'll be getting Black 2 when it gets released in NA. However, if I feel that I want to import the Japanese version, I'll import White 2.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I'm getting both, I think. My main game? Most likely whatever has the sexy White Kyurem, since for once the one based on Reshiram looks best.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 4, 2023
I'm getting both, for sure. I will love White Kyurem. Black Kyurem looks amazing too though..

Years
  • Seen Feb 15, 2013
I have Black now, so I'll probably go with White 2 if White Kyurem is obtainable in it.

Genesect

Team Plasma Failure
Years
I have White now, so I'll go with Black 2 :3 but if that contains Black Kyurem, I'm getting White 2.

To be honest, why 2? Why not Black Evolved or White Evolved? sounds kewler.

Chocos0

Eclipse the Umbreon
Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2012
I wish I could get both, but I already have both Black/White, seem like a waste to get Black/White 2 both.
But if anyone could answer my question, do I have to deal with localization issues? I plan to buy the Japanese versions once released. I have a DSi, and I hear it doesn't have localization issues.
And where to buy them?

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
This time around, I'll probably be getting Black 2 or something. I think I don't really have anything to go on right now, so I just had a random choice. Don't feel like spending for two games that may or may not be too similar to each other.

SPEEDIE

*Insert Random Joke Here*
Years
I'll get both, I'll get the Jap version of one for my birthday in August and then if the Eng version is out for the Holiday season then I'll get it for Christmas if not I'll just wait until it comes out

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
Since White 2 has the Reshiram form of Kyurem, I'll be going with that. I originally got White, which has Zekrom. I feel more comfortable for this next one getting the other mascot. Idk, I just feel like that's how I should justify it. :3 Overall, I like the Reshiram form's design better, too.

KingDrapion

dual-type Poison/Dark Pokémon.
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2014
Black Kyurem looks so much cooler than White Kyurem in my opinion. So i'm gonna get Black this time.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I got both games (Black in Japanese, White in English) and I guess I kind of preferred Black for no particular reason. But since it was the first one I got anyway, I feel obliged to pick up Black 2. If it's really good, maybe I'll get both but I'll for sure only buy one at first and that one will probably be Black.

Back