• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Drake

Zeal and Killita just kind of followed Val with their eyes as she rode off on dragonite. Before Drake could even turn and talk to, Mark was it? Yes, Mark. Before he could talk to MArk he had vanished as well! Bah! He turned to Killik and Mana again.

"You can take Zeal wherever you want. I'm going to follow Val to the infirmary and see how she is doing. Don't worry about Zeal, he can get home by himself. Cant you boy?" he said, scratching Zeal affectionately. He waited for their responses, lounging on Killita's back. Then he looked at Mana, wondering if she would remember. If not he was happy to let he go with Killik or wherever she wanted.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Hei​

Hei shrugged at the punk's-oh, sorry, the teen's, whatever-statement and skirt-girl's statement of taking care of an egg (which would probably be a bad choice considering how oblivious skirt-girl seemed to be). It was mostly true, except that she wouldn't abuse a pokemon. She did mostly care about the results of the battle, but she knew that the best way to get a pokemon to truly be loyal to you is to, y'know, shower them with affection, which is what Bai usually did. Bai was the affectionate trainer, Hei was the hard-ass trainer, and Hui was the one who taught the pokemon strategies. That wasn't to say that neither Bai or Hei taught their pokemon strategies or Hui and Hei wasn't (sometimes for Hei) kind, but they were three different kinds of trainers.

Actually, despite Hei's amazing gift for battle and Hui's intelligent strategies, Bai might be the best pokemon trainer out of the three of them. Although, Hei would never admit that.

Hei raised an eyebrow. "Wait, you expect me to respect you, and then you just go around and say that you don't trust me? I only respect people who've bested me in battle, which I could probably count on one hand not including all the times Cyn has thrashed me, and those who trust me. I may not have the best people skills, but that's because most people are idiots. You don't know how I interact with pokemon because you don't know me. Don't say things you can't prove."

Cynthia smiled at Tyler. "She may be a bit crazy-" Hei shrugged because, hey, wasn't everyone crazy? "-but she doesn't disrespect her pokemon. I've been her mentor for about eight years now, so I know everything there is to know about her."

Not everything, Hei thought silently to herself, knowing that Cynthia didn't know about how Hei was in love with her.

Cynthia grinned and ruffled Hei's hair. "She's like a little sister to me, after all."

Hei scowled darkly. Sometimes, she really hated Bai; if Hei was her own person, she would be able to confess and date Cynthia, but she couldn't do that if she was sharing a body with someone else; especially since Cynthia only thought of all of them as little sisters.

Although she didn't care if she got the egg or not, Hei knew that Bai would be happy if she had a new pokemon to take care of.

[THIS IS AFTER WHATEVER TYLER'S REACTION IS GOING TO BE, IN REFERENCE TO OLIVIA'S "SUBTLE" ;) HINT OF THANKSGIVING DINNER]
Cynthia turned to skirt-girl. "That's right; there is a Thanksgiving Dinner. We should head out as you suggested, but I need to speak to Hei* privately for a moment. If you would carry on ahead?"

*I'm pretty sure this is the first time that Olivia and Nemo have heard Hei's name, so they might be, "uhh...?" :P

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Nemo "Ace" Dannan - Icy Plains
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The first thing that came to Nemo's attention, after straightening herself in the presence of Cynthia who she had not noticed until the teacher's pointing her out, was the fact that Hei blathered about with the kind of personality fitting somebody taking a comment far too much to heart; fiery and indignant, like an insulted curry. Then she growled...something animistic and strange, though not the worst thing she'd ever seen. The massive shift in their arrogant teacher's attitude as soon as the blonde woman came into view struck Nemo as odd; there was clearly something going on, and it wasn't the bad blood that an insulted person claiming not to be. No, they were too familiar for that, and eight years was one hell of a long time.

"Goth lady," Nemo began, gesturing to Cynthia's attire as she was eager to get out of the Icy Pains and away from the strange bickering over this egg. "The not-teacher here clearly wants to bang you, so I'd look into that." Next, she turned to Tyler, having been fueled by her previous denial and frustration with the current situation making her not care much about their feelings; just like back home! "I don't want the egg, but Olivia does. She seems pretty attached to me, so I'm sure I'll be around...it anyway." Finally, she turned to Olivia and looked her in the eye. "Good idea. Let's go." With that, she lifted the skirt-wearing girl into her arms because it was simply the easiest way to move out of their hugging position and began to walk back along the path she'd came from. "You kids, and goth lady, can bicker; I got a dinner to attend to."

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Danielle Accola - Beach, Pier

After a good couple of hours hanging out with her new friend Drew Stone, it was time for Danielle to leave the beach and finally focus on her training with her Pokemon. Returning Sector, her Yanma, Swifty, her Vulpix, and Ozzy, her Pachirisu to their Pokeballs, she wanted to mainly focus on Mienfoo...the Pokemon who is always hungry for battling, no matter how random they are. The past day he had been struggling with issues involving Danielle's other Pokemon, and Danielle, being the caring trainer herself, wants to put an end to the jealousy.

As both Danielle and Mienfoo walked farther away from the beach, and onto the boardwalk in Oak Town, they noticed that the side pier is...a bit empty. She would be expecting a vast amount of students shopping, or hanging out with their Pokemon at the stores, but she realized: it was Thanksgiving. She also realized that her uncle Bryan would be arriving to Oak Island very soon...possibly by late afternoon. She has yet to receive a message or a call from her PokeGear, but she's expecting no matter what.

All of the sudden, she heard a whistle from the coffee shop she just passed by. Mienfoo was the first to turn around, locking his eyes on a boy he had seen before. "Mien.." he murmured, grabbing his trainer's attention. He pulled her shirt slightly down so she would turn around. Danielle did, and glanced at the boy sitting alone at the coffee shop tables. It was the same boy she battled earlier at Miss Sandoval's Grass & Bug Type Specialization class. Tyler, at least that was his name.

"Tyler! Didn't expect to find you around these parts." Danielle smiled as she and Mienfoo walked towards him.

"Didn't expect you to be around here either. Heh..." he replied, brushing his left foot on the ground.

"Are you waiting for someone? You seem a bit lonely."

"Actually..." Tyler got up from his chair and eyed Danielle, cocking his head. He was shorter than her...so it made sense to their difference in height. "I was looking for you. I...was wondering if we could trade. That is...if you want to."

"Trade? Well...are you looking for a specific Pokemon or is there a Pokemon you'd like to offer me?" Danielle was a bit surprised that Tyler wanted to trade with her...specifically. However, she hasn't done a trade all her life...being a new trainer and all, in her mind she would hope that Tyler knows how to trade.

Tyler took out a Pokeball, looking down towards it as he pressed the button in the middle. "I have something to offer you, if you don't mind. Wanna head over to the Pokemon Center and discuss it?"​

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Thanksgiving Event
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The cafeteria had been all decorated for a thanksgiving feast, rows upon rows of tables awaiting eager students and their parents. It was arguably slightly crowded, but if one was not social what was the point of going to a thanksgiving party? Various cooks and staff members could be seen hovering around the area, welcoming early bird students as they struggled to make sure everything was ready. Thanksgiving themed tableclothes and decorations ahoy! Plates were being set out in what was expected to be a huge get together, food on the near horizon. Students began to trickle in as plates bearing turkey, mashed potatoes, and gravy were brought out. That was hardly all, though. Various cranberry sauces, sweet potato caseroles, cornbread, stuffing, vegetables, green bean caserole, cheese caserole—Nearly every Thanksgiving dish you could imagine was located at some place or another by the time the plates had been served.

Let the feast begin.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Shawn, walking with Kiki, finally made it back to his dorm room. He saw Andy and Alex still there, which was both a surprise and a relief. He half-expected them to be out somewhere else so that they would have to look for them. Walking into the room, he nodded a greeting to both guys.

"Hey, guys. Are y'all ready to..." he started to ask, but the smell of cooked food wafted into the room. It smelled delicious. Looking out the window, he saw other students starting to make their way inside. Probably a special meal or something, he thought.

All of a sudden, it hit him: it was a Thanksgiving dinner for everyone. It also occurred to him that he didn't eat much at all, for he heard his stomach growling at him. He turned to the others.

"I dunno about the rest of you, but I'm starving. Do you want to head to the cafeteria or whatever and have dinner?"

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Eric nodded as he looked at the Ninjask, studying her. He looked at Mark's reactions as well, raising an eyebrow, but not wanting to say anything yet. "Interesting Ninjask you have there Mark. Now, you ready to battle?" He asked as he took out a pokeball and released his own Ninjask. This one was a bit bigger than Able, not by much though and another things was that it was flying rather calmly in front of Eric. "You shall be going against Adrian." He said. The Ninjask just hovered there in mid air as he looked at Able before he got into what could be considered a battle stance. His wings began to flap faster and he dashed side to side very quickly, eager to start the battle.

Eric smile at Mark, "Make the first move then. I can tell you this, your Ninjask won't stand up to Adrian." He said with a content voice.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
BAG
Spoiler:
TYLER SMITH

Pokémon:
155.png
133.png

Healthy

Held Item(s):
xtransceiver.png

Chapter Two:
New Beginnings

Part One

Wow... That all just happened. After Ace left, she called the champion a 'Goth Girl' and both Hei and himself 'kids'... What. "Kids? I'm pretty sure we're a lot older than her..." He scratched the back of his head (holding Hope with his left arm) in confusion. Seriously, what the heck was that? He sighed slightly, shaking his head. "Guess that means I've yet to make a friend here. Oh well... It's only day one, I suppose." Shaking the thought away, Ty decided to just start walking, heading for the cafeteria. Seriously, what the heck was that?

Fixed Float!

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Mana Murasaki
The Espeon girl
At the Mountains

196.gif
471.gif

Mana watched the conversation coming to an end. Valorie didn't pay attention to Mark and there was this girl next to him who seemed to be judging everyone, that's what her face said atleast. Her expression showed that she didn't like Valorie so much too. Everyone left, Valorie first at her Dragonite, then Mark and the girl and the boy on their salamence. Drake, Kilik and Mana were the only ones left there with Drake's dragons. Drake told Kilik he could fly away on Zeal because the dragon could find his own way back home.

Drake mentioned he would go to the infirmary to see how Valorie was doing and immediately turned his gaze to Mana. Mana glanced back at him and remembered he asked her to come with him earlier, because he was probably going to ask her questions. "I-I'm coming as well…" Mana said after she sighed, she was ready to expose her secret. "Kilik? Could you please come as well? There is something I want to ask both of you…" Mana glanced at Kilik, and then walked over to Drake. "Shall we?" Mana tried to smile, but was kind of upset about today.

Roxas Jaden Asakura
Alice's room

025.gif
197.gif
448.gif

Roxas felt Alice's head resting on his shoulder and instead of looking all happy and blushing, his face turned sadly as he thought about how Alice would react once she found out about his "little secret". He decided he would fake his smile for awhile so Alice wouldn't be sad, right now it was thanksgiving and it was most likely that he was gonna spend it with her. He wouldn't leave a sick girl on her own. Roxas pecked he head and suddenly his face turned all red as his "coolness" had dropped. It was just way too hard to be cool in situations like this. For today he wanted to forget that he was a Team Rocket member, just for today!

Roxas held another spoon with tomato soup forward her mouth and tried to make her swallow it. "Feeling any better already?" Roxas asked her out of concern.​

Last edited:

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Able was already annoyed by the other Ninjask. She's done nothing but fail almost every match so far. She couldn't get the hint as to why though. She'd show this other Ninjask the better of the two. Able flew around quickly, mimicking Adrian's movements, stareing at him with a little bit of admeration. He was a bit bigger then Able and looked like he had been in battle several times before. That was what Able wanted to be like.

"Comon big guy! Lets see you catch up to me chump!" Able taunted as she readied herself.

"Able! Use Swords Dance!" Mark called out. As usual, Able obeyed for now. She'd wait to see if things went well but if they didn't... she'd rebel against Mark and do her own thing... that was when things got messy.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
4XjXn.png

Gwen Deallus.

As she made her way back across the plains between Oak Town and the academy, Gwen's backpack was significantly heavier than before. She had spent the last hour shopping in Oak Town and had also spent the majority of her money.
Gwen had set out with the intention to purchase a digital camera, a map and new winter coat, all of which she had managed to acquire relatively easily in the town. During the hunt, she had also come across a TM store and after a good 15 minutes browsing the store, deciding she was impressed with the selection on offer, she had purchased a TM to teach the move 'ice fang'.

Spoiler:

The result of which was that unlike her backpack, Gwen's wallet was feeling a lot lighter.

Gwen realized that the light was beginning to wane, as her and Amber were about half way back to the academy.
"We should try to get back soon, theres a big thanksgiving meal tonight in the cafeteria, it would be a good way to meet some of the other members of Raikou dorm...." she mused, aloud.
Amber however, was not paying attention. Her hackles were raised, her feet were planted firmly on the ground and she was emitting a low growl at the pokemon who had been following them.

The small blue pokemon, raised it's short trunk and tooted happily. It then curled into a ball and rolled towards Amber at an alarming velocity.

"Amber, sucker-punch!" shouted Gwen, before she even had time to fully contemplate the situation.

The Poochyena Amber, lunged to the side out of the Phanpy's path and swung a fierce blow directly into her opponents flank. Bewildered, Phanpy shook it's head and tried to locate the Poochyena, this however proved to be a difficult task as Amber had sprung behind the Phanpy as soon as she had hit it.

"Don't let up Amber, hit it with a bite before it can recover!"

Amber complied, and launched herself at the unaware Phanpy. Her fangs clamped on the Phanpy's back and it tooted in objection, then rolled itself into a defensive ball, and tried to roll away from this fiercer than expected onslaught.

"Oh no you don't! Amber, finish this with a howl, then a tackle!" Shouted the confident red-headed trainer.

Amber let out a surprisingly loud and intimidating howl, launched herself fearlessly at the Phanpy and smashed into it with a deep thud.

Phanpy let out a weak toot and tried to roll onto it's stubby legs, but before it could do anything it was absorbed in red light emitting from the premier ball thrown by Gwen.

The white sphere rocked gently, flashed twice and then remained stationary.
Amber walked over and sniffed the ball curiously.

Ten minutes later, and Gwen was introducing Phanpy to Amber, at first Phanpy was alarmed and tried to roll away from the Poochyena. This was understandable considering the events which had just unfolded, but after Amber had yapped a few times, and then lay down to show she was not a threat, Gwen was able to administer the Phanpy with a potion to heal it's wounds. This done, the Phanpy happily tooted at Gwen and Amber, before Gwen returned Phanpy to it's ball.

"Well done Amber, I'm proud of you, lets get going, it's not getting any lighter, and the thanksgiving meal had probably already started."

Gwen pushed her glasses up with a finger, and continued towards the academy.

It only took ten more minutes until she was walking in through the main gate. At some point on the way Gwen had broken into a jog, and Amber managed to run alongside with little effort. Slowing her pace as they entered the building, they were struck by the delicious smells coming from the cafeteria.
"Damn that smells good..." muttered Gwen.
"I think you might need to return to your ball Amber, it's probably quite crowded in there, even without everyones pokemon running around. I'll save you some food, promise." she added, before returning the Poochyena to her greatball.

Gwen quickly found a seat in the cafeteria, it looked like she was still rather early, as most of the seats were empty, at least there was no one either side of her when she sat down.

Re-arranging her glasses, she thought to herself:
"Hmm, I do hope that whoever sits next to me is in Raikou dorm, although even if they aren't I can still introduce myself and ask some of the questions I've been wondering about the academy.."​

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023

Adrian silently stared at Able and as the battle started the Ninjask just... stared. He didn't bother to talk back, but it seemed he was studying her, inspecting her as he hovered there. His wings flapped about calmly even as she shouted her taunts at him. He just stared, every so often blinking, but for the most part he seemed to be in a somber and calm state.

Eric watched Mark and more specifically Able. For the most part the two seemed to be working as one. Now then, what would happen if he just put a bit of strain on that relationship? "Adrian, defense mechanic two." Eric said as the Ninjask stared to Able, training his eyes on her. He would slowly build up the tension between the two, see where Able's cracking point was.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alice Crenshaw
Entei Dorm

Having her mouth full of tomato soup, the only way Alice could reply to Roxas' question was body language. She got her head off Roxas' shoulder and nodded, then rested it there again, swallowing the soup.

"Yup, thank you Roxas...I-I don't know why you're doing all this...since w-we barely know each other...but thank you for everything~"

All of a sudden, Alice closed her eyes and made herself more confortable, wrapping her arms around Roxas and moving her head a little bit. She looked as if she was having the most amazing dream ever as she snuggled into her caretaker; however one couldn't tell if she was actually dreaming or just comfortable holding him tight.

"You're so sweet~" she added, probably unaware of it.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Roxas Jaden Asakura
Alice's room

025.gif
197.gif
448.gif

Roxas got all red when Alice spit out the words "You're sweet". She even snuggled into him and wrapped her arms around him! Roxas slowly put the dish with tomato soup on the ground and wrapped his arms around her as well. Right now he was afraid he couldn't control hisself anymore, but he knew he had to or else she would get scared of him. He is a men afterall, she would probably think he was trying to harass her.

But it was too late for the poor boy, his manly emotions took him over as he leaned into her, attemptin to kiss her. But as soon as he realized it he took out an asperin he had been carrying around and stuffed it into his mouth before gently touching her lips with his. Ofcourse his red face was feeling really hot right now. They only had meet two days ago and he was kissing her already. badass Roxas!

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Able was ignored! She hated when she was ignored. She wanted to take this Ninjask down! Able was ready to strike... but Mark wanted to stall a bit longer. He wasn't sure what Eric has planned but he was willing to take advantage of the moment. But... of course, the idea was to lose right? Maybe Adrian was capable of handling itself... Mark wanted to at least look like he was trying!

"...Swords Dance! Once more!" Mark said. Able was growing unsure now... why wait? Adrian was wide open! But she was beginning to remember a similar situation with her last opponent involving detect... perhaps she was starting to get the hint? Either way, she used swords dance once more, slowly growing to the point where she felt like she could cut through brick. Able taunted Adrian again.

"Ha! I see how it is! Too wowed that a cute little girly Ninjask is about to cream you! Quit stalling and fight!" Able yelled out, kind of hypocritical since she was stalling as well, for now anyways.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Cynthia​

Cynthia ignored Ace's comment, although she did blink at the fact that Ace swept Olivia up in a bridal hold, and dragged Hei behind a few trees. Hei obliged and allowed herself to be dragged, although she smirked at the receding people.

Cynthia let go of Hei as soon as they were out of sight.

"Breaking up with me already?" deadpanned Hei with a smirk. "I'm heartbroken."

Cynthia rolled her eyes before getting serious. "It's Thanksgiving."

"So?"

"Are you going to let Bai out?"

"Aw, ya don't want me around anymore?"

Cynthia sighed. "Think of what Bai would feel if she missed Thanksgiving."

"Happy," answered Hei to the rhetorical question. At Cynthia's surprised expression, Hei scowled. "Bai...Thanksgiving shouldn't really have a positive conentation to Bai, even if she is in denial as to what her mum did to her."

Cynthia was hesitant. None of Bai's personalities, even Bai, ever mentioned about their, Bai's, past. Cynthia didn't want to ask, Bai's past was her own, and all that she knew was that Hei was the first personality to show up. She had also noticed the burn scar when she saw Bai for the first time, but Cynthia still didn't feel close enough to ask.

Hei sensed Cynthia's hesitance and softened slightly, although she still seemed rather angry. "Don't worry 'bout it. Just...don't ask Bai. She wouldn't be able to answer your questions well."

Hei was a little rough around the edges, but it was obvious that she cared for Bai despite all the times Hei insulted her.

Cynthia nodded. "I won't."

Hei smirked. "Happy Thanksgiving."

"Happy Thanksgiving," Cynthia said in return.

Hei's eyes closed and she fell bonelessly. Thankfully, due to their close proximity, Cynthia caught Hei before she hit the ground. Deciding that it was smart to start moving to the Academy before it go too dark as it might take awhile for Bai to wake up, Cynthia managed to get Bai on her back, piggy-back riding, and started off.

They had passed the Pokemon Center, close to the dining hall where Thanksgiving dinner was going to be held, when Bai shifted.

"Where am I?" mumbled Bai into Cynthia's hair.

"We're about to go to the dining hall for Thanksgiving dinner," answered Cynthia.

"How much did I miss?" asked Bai, still mumbling.

"Few hours."

"Who?"

"Hei. She met two students and a potential groomer. Offered to take in a pokemon egg that didn't have a home."

Cynthia listened to the silence for a few moments. How strange did it feel to wake up in a place unknown, unsure what another you had done or met. Cynthia was sure that she would not have adjusted so well.

In actuality, most people suffering from DID didn't even know that it was abnormal to lose time and appear in a different place. Cynthia met Bai when she had already known about her condition and accepted it. That was why Bai was so well-adjusted.

Bai finally spoke. "Can you let me down?"

Cynthia stopped, a few blocks from the dining hall, and let Bai down.

"Do you want to go?" asked Cynthia, worried. "We don't have to if you aren't feeling well."

"I'm fine," said Bai, although she was still obviously out of sorts to Cynthia. "I'm starving, actually. I would rather eat than sleep."

"Okay," Cynthia agreed.

Despite their will to go to the dinner, neither of them moved as Bai seemed hesitant about something.

"...Cynthia?" Bai finally asked.

"Yes, Bai?"

A few seconds. "Never mind." A smile. "Let's hurry up before all the good food is gone."

Cynthia nodded and watched Bai walk off. She sighed.

I wish Bai would trust me enough to share her feelings and past, Cynthia thought before walking after Bai.

OOC: We're watching a movie about DID, fictional but based on a true story, in Psychology class. I'm probably letting the movie affect the mood of my posts. XD

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023

Eric smirked as he saw that Able was starting to stress. Her wings were flapping faster and she seemed to try and taunt Adrian that just hovered there, his eyes trained on the female. "Defense mechanic three." Eric commanded as suddenly Adrian's body shined out a bright white light. Eric had to close his eyes so the Flash didn't affect his own vision. Yes, this would work great. He was sure Adrian could pull this off easily enough. The Ninjask still hovered in the same spot as the Flash dissipated, but with the same somber attitude. He wasn't trying to be mean... or was he?

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2020
Haru groaned slightly as he trudged away from the harbor. At first he wondered if he left anything behind on the boat that ferried him to the island, but his aching back told him that he hadn't misplaced a thing. He had no choice but to lug his backpack full of just about everything he owned in life. He didn't want to impose upon the secret base in case the original owner finally returned. Although, a solid 1500 poke was left behind with a thank you note underneath. There was no telling if the person would ever return, but at least they would know the gratitude that Haru had for the living place being there.

Besides, there was going to be a bed and living space waiting for him! He wasn't sure if he'd be sharing the room with others, but a place to sleep is a place to sleep. If he couldn't deal with the people there was always the possibility of making his own secret base. He'd need to find A TM or a pokemon that knew Secret Power, but he figured the academy's store would have what he would be looking for.

"Swa... Swaaa..." Icarus, Haru's Swablu, strained as he tried to help his trainer. Claws gripping at the backpack and wings flapping, he tried to lift the pack a little to lighten the burden on Haru's back. The boy was grateful, but he reached behind himself and grabbed the bird pokemon.

"Icarus, don't hurt yourself. You know I can handle this," Haru cooed as he placed the bird on top of his head. The boy smiled a facade as Icarus relaxed his body and roosted on his favorite place in the world; Haru could manage the burden on his back, but he very well didn't like it. Fending for himself made the boy hardy and slightly stronger than average, but all that weight was a lot to hump. On the other hand, his Kirlia had exhausted herself using her psychic abilities to help Haru with a majority of the packing and carrying to the boat. He could at least finish the rest of the way to the Raikou dorm (a yellow bandanna was wrapped around his arm to signify what dorm he was looking for in case some student decided to take pity on him and help him find his room). He was at least glad that his Growlithe was helping with the security detail. Kaiser was walking alongside the boy and kept a lookout for Rattata and other pokemon known to try and steal from unsuspecting trainers. Then again, it was mostly an excuse to bark at anything that moved.

A few minutes later a scent caught his nose. Haru sighed heavily as he identified it as thanksgiving food. He was hungry, the heavy lifting he was doing multiplied the feeling, but as a flying-type enthusiast he found it kinda weird to participate in eating a stuffed bird. Icarus was also a little hesitant each time he did eat poultry, so he wasn't sure how the little bird would feel watching other students eat a giant stuffed bird (Icarus shivered a little; as if he could read the boy's mind and knew what he was thinking). Maybe he could order room service or something? Did they have that here?

Haru sighed again, but this time with relief. He had made it through the clearing onto the school grounds. A bunch of students were walking to the same place: probably the mess hall. Almost blending into the crowd, the boy stood upright and tried to make it look like he wasn't being crushed under the weight of his own stuff.

OOC: If anyone wants to jump in it's cool. Help, laugh, or take pity; any is fine :b

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Haru yawned and woke up with an open book, half-finished of course, open across his face. He tossed the book onto the nearby table and stood up quickly. "How long was I out?" He said loudly to no one in particular, only to be shushed by a nearby librarian. "Sorry." He said at the same volume, but then caught himself. "Sorry." He said again quietly. He then studied his surroundings and noticed that nobody was around. The librarian had wandered off. Is it safe to do it? He asked himself. He hadn't done it since he arrived on the island. It's safe. He said to himself. Haru glanced around and noticed that no one was watching, and begin to climb the vast book shelf closest to him. When he reached the top, he began leaping to other book shelves clumsily. He finally reached the farthest corner and pulled out his ukelele (or however the frig you spell it) from his back pack. It was time to write a love song.

Years
Ryan Newson

Ryan had been lying on his bed when he heard some people walking past his room. He got up and looked out of the window, seeing that some children were walking off to the cafeteria. Ryan wondered what people would be doing at this time. Then it hit him. Thanksgiving! Ryan wasn't a hugely sociable person, however he thought it polite to go to the thanksgiving celebrations and felt it was his 'duty' as a member of staff.
So Ryan went to the bathroom, showered, got on some fresh clothes then stepped outside of his door.

Ryan was walking to the cafeteria whilst thinking about what to do for tomorrow for his lesson. He had done a lesson on Lugia, his favourite legendary, but what next? The thought seemed to plague Ryan's mind and he couldn't rid himself of it.
Eventually, Ryan came to the cafeteria. He walked over to where the food was being served and got himself a moderately well piled plate. He had: Turkey, Mashed Potatoes, Vegetables, Stuffing, Cornbread, Sweet potato casserole and gravy. After filling his plate to a size that seemed reasonable, he walked over to a solitary table and sat down. Looking around he observed his surroundings and watched as more and more people came into the cafeteria.

Back