• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Batel

A nothing.
Years
Indigo Wave - Close to the Shore -> ???

This was great. Just great. Fantastic even. Without any clue as to how, Indigo had absolutely no idea where he was now. He's spent the past while managing to completely miss Oak Town and had somehow managed to become completely lost in the twilight, wandering into an open building. He must have been reading Bright's map wrong, because he had travelled far further than he should have. If anyone could see him now, they'd laugh at him for sure. It was pathetic. He had wandered for the best part of ten minutes when he finally came to an area with some form of life within. The problem was, there were too /many/ people...

Indigo scanned the room, trying to see if anyone else was on their own. Most of the students were accompanied. Of course, Indigo would make no attempt to talk to /those/ people. They'd all stare at him or something like that... Spotting one girl(Gwen) sitting alone, Indigo immediately thought about asking her if he could sit down with her, but stopped when he noticed her adjusting the spectacles on her face. Was she waiting for someone? That was probably the case, and he didn't want to be bothersome. Feeling insecure about the whole prospect, he just stood there in the middle of the canteen doing nothing but looking around, taking a glance at Gwen every so often. When no one came for a short while, Indigo finally decided to stop standing around like a moron and walked to Gwen, standing behind the chair opposite her.

"Sorry to bother you, but is this seat taken?" Indigo enquired politely as he could.

He didn't know this girl at all. For all he knew she could be completely rotten on the inside. It could also be true that this girl was the nicest person in the world. So for now, probably not a great idea to immediately treat her like total garbage. As Bright had said last time Indigo had seen his big brother: "Not everyone's out to act in a nasty manner towards you, little brother. Even so, just don't be too trusting." The words had stuck with the younger sibling, even if Indigo had figured that out ever since the... Incident.

Andrew "Andy" Rede

Andy nodded to Shawn, standing up rather quickly. Upon doing so he felt a rush of blood to his legs and nearly fell over. Only barely managing to steady himself using the bed behind him, Andy looked up at Shawn and smiled. He plucked his bag from the bed and slung it over his shoulder, preparing himself to leave the room. Andy was sure he'd be back again sometime, but hopefully when that moment came it wouldn't be for the same reason as today.

"Let's get going then, no time to waste!" Andy laughed, finally feeling back in control. "Adventure awaits us guys, let's make the most of the night and see if we can get a few battles in while we're at it!" He could barely contain his excitement, for whatever reason, he just felt so /alive/ again!

Last edited:

igotpokeballz

x999 Thanks To Action Replay
Years
Cecil was daydreaming about home and what his parents could be doing this Thanksgiving. Cecil sighed out of boredom. "When is the nurse gonna be done,"Cecil wondered. Just then, he saw Haunter float out of the room and approach Cecil. "it's about time,"said Cecil,"now, lets get to the cafeteria and fast-"

"Wait," the nurse called Cecil,"you mustn't forget your other pokemon"

"O-oh, thanks,"Cecil said embarrased by his mistake

"Well,"the nurse laughed,"try being a little more responsible next time."

"uh....right,"Cecil replied as nurse waved to him as he walked out the door.

Both Cecil and Haunter dashed across the island, hoping to arrive to the dinner party on time. The sky was a pretty pinkish orange while the sun was almost completely set in the sky. They were still running until they saw the academy's cafeteria.They stopped running to catch their breath and relax when they get inside. "were.....here....Haunter..... Just....keep...walking,"said Cecil out of breath.

As they got inside the building, he saw lots of tables set up for the loads 9f people he saw there to eat and chat as well. "I think we'll just sit at a table by ourselves,"said Cecil. He walked over to get some food for him and Haunter as well and sat down at one of the tables.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
4XjXn.png

Gwen Deallus.

"Sorry to bother you, but is this seat taken?"

The words shook Gwen out of her private thoughts and she looked up to see a dark haired boy standing opposite her. She stared at him for a moment in silence before she realized that he had asked her something.
Gwen typical of her, had not been paying attention and completely missed what he had said. He stood there, gesturing at the chair, and looking at her inquisitively.

She took a gamble and guessed that he was asking if the chair was reserved for someone.

"Uh.. feel free" she said finally.

A moments pause and then she added;

"I'm Gwen, new here... you?"

"Hardly the most eloquent sentence you have ever produced Gwen..." she thought to herself,

"still... it was by no means the worst thing I've ever said whilst flustered. I mean, there was that time I accidentally called that middle aged lady a young boy... Oh and that whole fiasco with that policewoman who thought I was making fun of her... sheesh, I really do get myself into trouble someti-"

She realized that she had retreated into private thoughts again, and abruptly stopped them, focusing instead on the boy in front of her, should he say anything more.

She adjusted her glasses again and ruffled her hair, always a tell-tale sign that she was flustered. Gwen then realized that she had squinted tightly and pulled a goofy face whilst doing so, and mentally scolded herself.
She looked at the boy in front of her and smiled; hoping that she hadn't just scared off the first person to initiate conversation with her since she had arrived at the academy.​

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
I looked around the nearly empty forest and heard my stomach growl loudly and I giggled. Pikachu giggled lightly and slightly shocked me and then thought about the Haunter. Lulu and Oshawott were conversing among themselves. Suddenly a Spearow started pecking Lulu. Oshawotts eyes widened and let loose a torrent of water from its mouth and hit the Spearow dead on and knocked it backwards. Lulu looked at Oshawott and her eyes slightly glistened. Waldo saw the Spearow charge towards Lulu again and it grabbed the Schalop from it's chest and slashed the Spearow and it fainted after that. All of a sudden Waldo started glowing and started to grow. Suddenly it turned into a completely different Pokemon it had evolved into a Dewott.

"Woah Waldo you evolved. That's awesome. Let's go to the cafeteria and eat?" I asked and all of my Pokemon jumped out of glee and we started walking to the Cafeteria. After about 15 minutes we arrived at the cafeteria and walked in and Pikachu saw Haunter. Pikachu ran towards haunter and Cecil and I followed behind Sparks.

"Hey Cecil funny running into you here"

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2020
Haru found himself walking along the side of the academy. Unsure of where he was, he peered inside a nearby window. It appeared that he was outside the library, but no one appeared to be inside. Not even the librarian, but he figured that the person on duty left to get some dinner. With a tired grunt he carefully slid his arms out from around the straps of his backpack and stepped forward as the bag hit the ground with an audible thump. Kaiser began barking as his trainer fell back and sat on the ground. Icarus woke up from its daze and looked over at the fire-type.

"Quiet down, Kaiser," Haru said as he pat the top of the Growlithe's head, "I'm okay, I just need a break." It felt almost impossible to feel and move his arms. The coordination felt so off he was worried that he was going to smack Kaiser with a wrong move. The sooner he could just get to his room and nap (or pass out; whichever would be more accurate) the better he'd feel. It was going to be difficult getting back up on his own until he got feeling back. At the same time his stomach was growling as it too made the boy uncomfortable. It felt like miniature blades were poking at his sides. He knew he should have bought snacks for the trip over, but he had no more room to store things... At this point I'd even settle for the Thanksgiving food.

A pokeball around the boy's belt expanded on its own. A moment later a shimmering white light appeared in front of him. It contrasted with the incoming night's sky. In a flash, Luna appeared and patted her trainer on the shoulder. She started addressing Kaiser and Icarus. The three pokemon communicated together while their trainer looked around at them wondering what they were up to.

With a simultaneous cry, the three pokemon broke away from their trainer and began dashing away. "Hey, wait you guys!! Where are you go--" Haru spoke up. He tried to reach his hand out and command them to come back, but a sharper pain caught his torso. Lurching so fast caused his lower torso to cramp up. Shaking off the pain, he wrapped one arm around the front of his body and used the other to try and get himself up off the ground. He made no progress as the three turned the corner.

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Haru was disturbed from his sick song writing session by a cry. "Hey come back!" He realized someone was in here....and they knew where he was! He quickly slid his ukulele in his backpack, folded the sheet with his song lyrics and chords, put it in his pocket, and clambered down the massive bookshelf. He fell the last few feet and landed on his back. The next thing he knew, three pokemon were coming his way. "AH CRAP!" He managed to roll out of their way. Somebody must be chasing these guys around. He chuckled to himself. Haha. Poor sucker. He turned around and saw a boy running down the aisle. "Hey buster. Hold up a second. I'm assuming those were your pokemon." He held him up as he ran past. He held out his hand in greeting. "Who are you?"

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2020
"Hey buster. Hold up a second. I'm assuming those were your pokemon." The other boy said as he stopped Haru. He had held out his hand in greeting. "Who are you?"

Being forced to stop, Haru flinched as his sudden stop allowed the pain to catch up up with him. He'd be angry, but he was too concerned with his three pokemon to care about his stop. There was no telling what kind of trouble they could get themselves into; after all he had imparted some of his prankster knowledge onto them. He was sure that they wouldn't act up on the first day, but there was room for error.

Attention returning to the other boy, Haru hastily shook his hand and tried to continue on his way. "Haru. Haru Windsong," Haru stated, though being blunt, "I'd love to stay and chat but I have to make sure those three don't cause trouble.

Pokemon Trio: Thanksgiving Teamwork!!

Luna, Kaiser and Icarus carefully looked from around the corner to spy on the mess hall. Surveying the room, they located several places where people had yet to settle down and eat. One particular meal, waiting on top of an empty table, was particularly close. Nodding to themselves, the three pokemon charged in and broke ranks within the hall.

Luna dashed for the table and hopped up onto the table. Channeling energy, crackling psychic hands appeared and grabbed hold of the poultry. With one tug she ripped off a leg and brought it to her real hand to hold. Looking down at the sides, she grabbed a couple ears of corn and a "handful" of biscuits.

Icarus flew to a nearby punch bowl full of cider. Lifting the ladle he carefully poured the drink into a cup. Setting the ladle back, he carefully picked the drink up with his beak and made his way to the table.

Kaiser ran to the plates and managed to find a free one that was not stacked. Biting it, he carried it to the table and signaled Luna that he was on the ground. Smirking, Luna extended her Psyshock hands to the plate and placed the food onto it. Jumping down from the table, she grabbed the plate from Kaiser and placed the leg on top. By that time Icarus also returned successful and handed the cup of cider off to Luna. Regrouped and ignorant of their surroundings, the three pokemon once again charged and headed back to Haru.

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Haru laughed like a mad man. "No freaking way! My name is Haru too! Haru Hatake!" This was awesome! He met someone with the same name! "Allow me to help." He dispatched Void to go retrieve the trio of pokemon. If anyone was friendly enough to persuade three pokemon to come back, it was Void. "Go find Haru's pokemon." When the Munchlax poked his pokeballs, he laughed. "No, not ME Haru. Him Haru." He pointed at Windsong. The Munchlax ran off to go find Haru's pokemon...Not Hatake's. "Don't worry. Void will find them. If he can't, no one can. The guy's too friendly for his own good." He chuckled again. "Those pokemon of yours are real live wires. Mine are like that too."

igotpokeballz

x999 Thanks To Action Replay
Years
Cecil wasn't very hungry. He poked at his cranberry sauce, making it jiggle with every touch of his fork. Suddenly, he looked toward the entrance of the cafeteria at a trainer. He looked familiar, but what really drove his attention to him was his Oshawott. It was glowing! No.....it was evolving! His pokemon white glow stopped, revealing a newer, taller creature. It appeared to be a Dewott! Cecil quickly looked away trying not to draw any attention between him and the familiar trainer. Cecil looked over at Haunter, who was wolfing down his food and asked the ghost pokemon, "er...who is he again? Wasn't he that guy that showed me to the dorms?" Haunter just shrugged and began to eat like a pig once again,"ugh, your hopeless," said Cecil as he face palmed himself."Oh," Cecil suddenly remembered,"Rafael! Yeah that was his na-" Cecil cut himself off when he noticed he shouted that out loud. So much for not drawing attention. Cecil began to look down at his food with his cheecks burning red with embarrassment. He slowly began to reconsider eating that cranberry sauce.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark and Able shielded their eyes once the blinding flash beamed from Adrian. Able remembered this situation... except she was confused last time! This was a serious case of Deja Vu and she hated it! Meanwhile, this was still a perfect opprotunity for Mark to make a full set up! One more swords dance and Able would probably be able to defeat Adrian in one hit!... that is... if it were around a similar level. For all Mark knew, this Ninjask was thirty levels above Able's! And he wouldn't be surprised. Adrian looked very seasoned. Still, he wanted to put up a fight. Despite that this was supposed to be staged.

"Alright Able. One more time! Use-"

Able ignored Mark and went in for a Slash attack. She didn't need to stall anymore, she thought. It was time to strike! If this Ninjask wasn't going to attack then she would.

"Darn it Able!" Mark said as she moved in for the attack. Unfortunately, Able would end up missing her attack...

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Mountains

502.png
571.png
207.png
403.png
633.png

Yes, Valorie up & went away on Dragonite. She seemed to return to normal, if you count her behaviour normal. She didn't even respond to Mark, not even a glance. Guess she was still taking her loss pretty hard.

Moving on.

Mark, Lucia, & Eric left on their Salamence. Now it was just Draco, Mana & Kilik. Looks like Kilik could now hitch a ride on Zeal. "Well, let's get going then," Kilik exclaimed. He carefully hopped on to Zeal from the back, eyeing Mana. She wanted to say something to Kilik later. Kilik had a good guess that she might reveal a secret to him & Draco. Does she actually have anything to do with how Valorie acted recently? There was only one way to find out, so Kilik would stick by Mana 'til she confesses. He was ready, just had to wait for Zeal to take off.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Olivia Wolf - Icy Plains
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Olivia sat there and admired Cynthia's hair from a distance for a moment. ...What? It's totally not cheating, Nemo! I've gotta get my tips from /somewhere/!~ She was distracted however when Nemo said something hilariously provocative regarding Hei to none other than the blonde champion herself. Something about Hei wanting to—...

I-I'm sorry, /what/?

Needless to say, Olivia was impressed. That was one way to put it, anyway. Nemo had just called Hei out on emotions Olivia hadn't even been aware of! ...Because she totally believed she was the master of love and would definitely recognize anything ever before anyone else when it came to flirting. That was the thing though, it didn't seem like Hei /was/ flirting! Entertainment at Hei's expense aside, Olivia soon found that she was being scooped up into Nemo's arms and carried over the threshold—Or as she preferred to call it: "bridal style". Giggity! Not only that, but Nemo had perhaps quite seriously implied that she may very well be taking Olivia to a thanksgiving dinner! Aw'right~ Score! Her response was totally to cling to her knight in tragically unreflective armor. As the two made their way away, she couldn't help but think to herself that she could never freeze nestled in the arms of her one true love. Nausea enduing amounts of cheese aside, she had to ask. There was something that had been on her mind for some time now, and she had every intention of pursuing this answer to the ends of the earth itself.

"...Did you mean it about the tights?"

Olivia seemed slightly concerned, unsure why Nemo had suggested that. Did her bare thighs leave too much to the imagination? Was Nemo not digging the skirt? ...Did the skirt make her butt look big? Goodness if she knew! Someone get a mirror, quick! It's an emergency! For the moment being, Olivia did not acknowledge the elephant in the room, perfectly content to cuddle up to the other female for the moment being. But hey, Nemo had Olivia exactly where she wanted her—Alone. She could ask whatever she wanted with that nice thick backbone of hers.

Crystallized

Always here. Always there.
Years
Alex smiled a little and waved silently towards Shawn as he entered the room, as Andy got up he waited for him to finish speaking before he nodded agreement, a battle was just what he needed right now to get him back on track.
"Mhm, I agree... But before we go." He said, hopping of Rayha's back and onto the floor.
"Thanks for being my friends guys... It really means a lot" He said with a light chuckle, to be honest, he didn't expect that he would of made many friends on the Island.. But now he had plenty of friends.
"So... Ready to get going?" He quirked, a tinge of excitement in his voice.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Rafael Kai
A slight giggle escaped my lips and everybody turned towards me and Cecil. I smiled and sat next to him and Pikachu released a small shock towards the Haunter playfully. Lulu was starting at Dewott and she had a weird smile on her face. Dewott was throwing his Schalop up and down catching it everytime it was in reach. I once again looked at Cecil then looked at the ground kinda sad that he forgot my name but at the same time happy he sorta remembered me. I finally looked at Cecil and decided to try and make a joke out of it.

"Yep that's my name.. Don't wear it out because when i'm out of this school you're going to see me on TV being called the number one trainer" I said and softly punched his arm. I hoped he wasn't one of those fragile people who get hurt by the slightest hit.

Zora Loa:
I looked around the weird beach and had my Mudkip on my arm. I had my Zorua on my shoulder and Snorunt is inside of his Pokeball. I heard my stomach growl and quickly walked towards the Cafeteria and smiled. I entered it just in time to see a trainers Oshawott evolve into a Dewott. Her eyes widened in awe but she couldn't help but laugh a little but when she heard a trainer with a Haunter blurt something weird out. I quickly went to get lunch for me and my Pokemon and sat down alone at a table. I let Snorunt out of it's pokeball.

"Alright guys you did great today. Let's eat" I said softly and sweetly and started eating. Zorua, Snorunt and Mudkip stated eating quickly and smiled. I chuckled lightly at my Pokemon and slowly ran my fingers through Zorua's fur.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Nemo "Ace" Dannan - Icy Plains
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Being able to move again was the most glorious part of Nemo's departure, because standing still would allow the cold to slip past her defenses and nip at her like some annoying little child. Not to mention that there was something satisfying about the crunch of snow beneath her feet; crunch crunch crunch. The world was responding to her every command, being shaped by her will, and the snow knew that; it made way for Ace. Not like the grass, who just bended right back up, or sand that always got up in her clothes. They would be the first things to go when she became the greatest trainer on the island; snow everywhere, and it would be glorious.

With her teenage imagination getting a spark of freedom in anything besides battling, Nemo's more rational mind thought about the situation with those in the icy plains. They had some issues, not to mention that older woman who waltzed about the snow like a Gothitelle cosplayer. Who was she meant to be, anyway? And what were those things sticking out of her head, like chubby little Umbreon tails? Not to mention the spindly groomer; he seemed like a nice enough kid, but honestly. It wasn't his problem to distribute Pokemon, and Olivia had off- Oh, Olivia. In all of Nemo's thinking, she'd forgotten about the other girl she was carrying around; didn't feel like there was much meat on her bones, anyway.

Fortunately, Olivia had the talking thing down, and brought up something to talk about before things got inevitably awkward. "Yes." She answered, looking out for potential pools of ice that she might slip on as she maneuvered across the plains. "It's too cold to reveal your skin in these plains; unless you want to go through physical training, but that takes a while, and it stings like crazy until you do. And you don't seem like a pants-wearer." Powder always complained about getting ladders in her tights, but unless Olivia planned to go sprinting down any more mountainsides or other strenuous activities, Nemo silently reasoned that it shouldn't be a problem.

Then, the swagger-walking teen realized that the conversational ball had been shoved into her hands; letting it drop would just be disrespectful, and who knew what cards Olivia hid up her sleeves. She could afford the luxury of of an imbalanced team and those fairly fancy clothes, like most people at the academy, so perhaps she was rich; or her father was a major gang boss. Or maybe those clothes were normal for everyone not in a poor region, and Nemo was over-thinking about comparing these other cultures to her own. Still, something needed to be said. Battling was all they'd talked about, so it couldn't be that; so she resorted to the other important aspect of her life; social awkwardness.

"So...you love me, huh?"

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Kiki

Kiki grinned happily. Dinner? Yes please! She was hungry!

"oh yeah! Let's go to dinner then! Ok, and we can allbattle later!" she said happily, grinning at the others. She gestured to the window were several students were heading to the cafeteria. She held Cynder tight.

"Race you there!" she said happily, dashing out of the room and giggling.

Drake

Drake thought a moment then nodded at Mana and Killik.

"Ok. You two meet me there. I have to pick something up." he said, urging Killita to fly. She flew high into the air and soared toward his Daycare Center. He circled around and landed, and Drake got off of her back and returned her. He walked into his room and pulled out his old clothing. He put it on. He was wearing a pair of black dress shoes and slacks. He was also wearing a hunter green shirt with a black dragon emblem on it. He had a black jacket on in addition. He looked at his old cape and put it on. It came to his ankles. It was reversible, black on the outside and hunter green on the inside. He smiled and crossed his arms.

"I see your old outfit still fits." a voice said from behind him. Drake turned and saw Lance standing in the doorway, looking regal as usual.

"Heh, yeah." Drake said, leaning on the wall. Lance walked in and set smething down on his desk. Drake had a good idea of what it was.

"Thanks for getting that Lance." Drake said with a smile. Lance nodded and grinned.

"Of course. It was no problem." Lance said. Drake picked it up and nodded at Lance. They both knew that some time soon they would have a battle, dragon master against dragon master, and neither of them would hold back. But not right now.

"Well, happy Thanksgiving Lance. I'll see you and Clair at the dinner, ok?" he said, picking it up and walking out the door. Lance nodded and followed him out thedoor.

"The same to you Drake. How is your pupil doing?" Lance said. Drake paled a bit and closed his eyes. He said nothing and climbed up on Killita's back again, and the flygon crooned softly at him.

"/That bad... Would you like-" Lance began, but he was cut off by Drake.

"No, I'll handle it..." he said, patting Killita. She soared up into the air.

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2020
"No freaking way! My name is Haru too! Haru Hatake!" the other boy, apparently also named Haru, laughed almost menacingly. It made Haru stunned further into silence as the other Haru, Hatake, summoned his Munchlax.

"Those pokemon of yours are real live wires. Mine are like that too," Hatake continued, Haru's focus coming back to life as Void turned the corner. Hopefully there was a peaceful resolution at the end of all this.

"You can say that again," Haru almost murmured to himself. Kaiser was like that normally, but he came back when he was ready. It wouldn't be the first time that he ran off to cause some mischief, but the boy felt better that Luna was there to keep him in check. She was a pretty strong leader and the other two followed her direction well. As long as her goals weren't to cause trouble they couldn't be that bad off. Icarus was the least of his worries; the bird often went with the flow and tagged along with the others. Thinking of his Swablu, though, Haru felt kinda guilty that he didn't have another flying-type for Icarus to play with. He had a lot of flying pokemon friends back in Fortree, but now there was no one to fly with. Tomorrow, Haru thought to himself, he'd devote time to go out in search of some flying pokemon. "I'm not that worried, but sometimes I wish I could throw a collar around them."

Luna, Kaiser and Icarus stopped short on their way back to Haru as they saw a Munchlax running towards them. Unsure of the other pokemon's motives they stood their ground and prepared for what came next. Luna kept a tight hold on the plate of food and cup in her hands; she was in the presence of the ravenous pokemon after all.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Eric watched as Mark tried to keep control over Able, but the bug type didn't bother to listen. So... right there was where the disconnect happened, the snap that would make Able go off on her own, interesting. It didn't take much for her to decide that whatever she had planned was better, but he would see how long she would stay like that. Mark had said before that she would scream at him, he wanted to see how far he would have to take her before she would succumb to anger issues.

"Adrian, maneuver one." Eric state calmly. The Ninjask obeyed as if let loose another Flash to blind Able as she was coming right at him and moved to the left a few inches to dodge the attack. If everything went according to plan Able would just keep flying right past him. Adrian at the moment just stared at the female, not letting his eyes off of her as he still refused to reply to her taunts.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Haru laughed. "I know what you mean. Earlier today Void had attacked this bully, but this guy ,Lance, and I beat his Heracross and Machoke. He was pretty tough." He grinned, thinking of the successful double-battle that had occurred earlier. "Well, let's head that-a-way." Haru began leading Haru to the cafeteria, and saw Void run up to the three pokemon....and one of them had food! "VOID DON'T DO It!" The Munchlax was about to fly into one of his food-lusts, and Haru was having none of it. "Not today, of all days!" Void slowly nodded and motioned for the three pokemon to follow him, and gave them a quick jog/flight back to the Harus, Hari, whatever the frig the plural version of their names are. Haru smiled. "Nice job buddy." He returned Void to his pokeball. They were going to the cafeteria. Arceus knows how that would turn out.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Mana Murasaki
The Espeon girl
At the Mountains

196.gif
471.gif

Kilik agreed to follow them but then Drake told them they would meet up at the infirmary, was there something else he had to do? Mana walked over to Kilik and Zeal after Drake left on Kilita. She didn't bother to look at him since she got the feeling earlier that he was about to find out.

"Felicity, return." Mana said to her Espeon as a red beam came out of the Pokéball she holded. "l-let's go…" Mana said as she hopped on Zeal behind Kilik, right now it was safer to hold Kilik so that she wouldn't fall from Zeal's back, but she refused this. Mana was ready to go, but hoped Kilik wouldn't ask her questions while flying to the infirmary. But, if he would do so, she might as well explain because maybe Kilik could help her explain it to Drake. It's going to be harder to explain it to a adult afterall.

Back