• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Genesis A Journey RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 3, 2006
Ari Sat In The Little Cave. His Pichu Hugged Him And Cried "Chuuu. Pi chuuuu...."
"It's Okay Pichu. Don't Cry!" Ari Consoled Hs Creature Friend

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
"The Cave near Saffron?" came a voice from behind Emily. "It should be two kliks east of the City." he said.

Ooc: You know, I think I forgot to give my character bio, so I'll do it now. Ooc.)

Name: Chezni
Description: Stands just about 6 feet tall. Wears a silver uniform. Has blue, spiked hair.
Personality: Seems friendly enough, as far as you can tell, but seems constantly distracted.
End Bio

"Sil! Sil!" came another voice. A silverish face with long red hair and red antennae popped up from the right of Chezni.

Chezni looked at the creature. "Oh, how rude of me. I am Chezni, and this is Silfayree. What name do you go by?" he said to Emily.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Chezni pulled up one of his sleeves to reveal a Poke-Dex strapped to his arm. After pushing a few buttons, an image of the Pokemon appeared on the screen.

"Silfayree: the silver-sprite Pokemon. Silfayree have been sighted in the Zanta Region and often live in forests. They love to play pranks on unsuspecting passers-by and can often be heard giggling in the distance. Their most powerful attack is Cosmo-Shift. Silfayree is part Psychic, Flying, and Grass."

Chezni looked toward Silfayree, "Say 'Hi' to our friend, Silfayree."

Silfayree nodded. "Sil! Sil!" With that, it shook Emily's hand. "Sil! Sil!" it said, as it now seemed to be dancing in midair. "Sil! Sil!"

O

Your Mom
Years
Sorry I have been away for a while anyway...

The Train arrived, Kasuke rushed to the door with Elekid speeding ahead. Saffron City was beautiful, It was night and flashy banners flashed. It was then He realized, on the edge of each banner was a small 'M'

"I'm guessing that's Myuuro's sign..." He pulled a pair of goggles that his father had given him when he first started his journey. He pressed a neon green button that was just on the edge of the lens and his vision turned green. His pair of goggles had this built in Nightvision chip, Losing these goggles would be a big loss to Kasuke. He ordered the other trainers to follow him as he navigated through the city in search of the cave.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Chezni follows closely behind Kasuke. "What is the deal with Myuuro?" he asked. "We didn't really get any specifics on what he can do, just that his powers rival those of MewTwo. Would that make him Psychic as well?"

Silfayree is still out of its Poke-Ball. It's just flying at Chezni's side.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 3, 2006
A small pichu ran up to the group, looking distressed. "Chu!" It cried" Asking them them to following.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Chezni continued walking with the group. "Something is bothering me..." he said. "If Myuuro is here, why would he leave any calling cards? Unless he wants us to track him down..."

"Sil? Sil?" Silfayree replied.

Chezni responded. "That's true... He could be leading us into a trap..."

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Ooc: Which Pokemon did Pichu shock? Was it one of ours? Ooc)

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 3, 2006
Ooc: Pichu shocked silafree. (He shocks new things he meets)

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Silfayree looks down at Pichu. "Sil?"

Chezni looks down at the Pichu. "Where did YOU come from?"

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 3, 2006
"Chu! ChuchuuuuuUUUUUU!" Pichu yelled Motioning for them to follow.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Chezni looks at everyone. "I'll go if you all go." he says.

O

Your Mom
Years
Kasuke was in confusion. He realized that everyone who walked past was pretty much lifeless. Their skin was pale and their eyes nearly grey. Kasuke decided that they would spend the night at the Cave after he introduced himself once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back