• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Great Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
...And we now have a thread completely dedicated to horrible ideas.

*applause*

Welcome to
The Great Suggestion Thread.
(that's some fancy CSS right there.)

What changes do you want to make to this site (just to see the look on people's faces)?
This place is your chance to give the worst and most stupid suggestions of yours some air!

Have you ever dreamt of having a cricket subforum?

Giving supporters the ability to ban people?
Bringing back Reputation?

Not gonna happen, but this is the place to bring it up and discuss it!

Just refrain from offending people, flaming or breaking the rules in other ways.
Remember, this is where you come up with stupid ideas, Not doing actual stupid things.
Because those things are just stupid.

Anyway, think of this as your every day OT thread, so don't take things too seriously and remember to have fun. That's what it's all about.

Example. We should remove the signature limits.
Because this is a free country.

I can practically smell the intelligence oozing from that statement!
Let's get started!

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
What do you mean lame and uncreative?

"Every avatar and signature must be Stunfisk related" is one of the best ideas I've ever heard! :D

Almost as good as replacing all numbers with colours.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
I'd rather not. Unless all posts are about Lloyd, Genis, Raine, Sheena, Presea, Zelos, Regal, Kratos, Emil, Marta, Tenebrae, or Mithos. Let's add in Cress, Chester, Mint, Arche, Suzu, and Claus. /Tales of Phantasia

Years
OC needs to be changed so that instead of Other Chat it stands for Other Controversies. Or it can be changed to Other Arguments.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Everything must be posted in Red. Not this red. Something more like this red
Every post must have something ToS related (Colette included)
tara should be banned from changing her avatar and signature so often.

I do want to reiterate 'this is just for fun' before anyone considers replying.

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2017
Everything must be posted in Red. Not this red. Something more like this red

uMad?

Every post must offer a sacrifice to my pet Mr.Mcfluffytins, if not the penalty is having your face eaten off.
Mr.Mcfluffytins:
Spoiler:

All posts must also relate to "how to worship the great overlord stunfisk king" or "How to survive in a world without the great overlord stunfisk"

Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2011
pokecommunity be renamed to todoroki, all members have their names changed to todoroki, and the skin changed to pokegeneric ...

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
...which leads us straightly to bringing back the ability to change the names.
Whenever we want.

Causing server problems, pfft, eff that, we live by the day and leave the consequences to future generations!

Years
Weeaboo caught on, so I see no reason why not. We'll revolutionize language.

But anyway, I propose that all members using default avatars receive infractions for every day they use them.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Also, we should alter the chat filter so that, as a result, Weeaboo is used at least twice in ever sentence.

I say it should replace the words "and", "so", and "pokemon".
Not "Pokémon". Nobody ever says that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back