• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [Spoiler]Pokemon in BW2 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
True, but the one he DID catch wasn't shiny. This game is using the dragon he did catch. He releases Zekrom/Reshiram, it goes to the Tower, and it waits for you. The only way for it to make sense for it to be a shiny were if he ad caught it shiny in BW, which unfortunately was impossible. :c

Also, am I the only one STOKED that Azurill is available so early in the game?

He doesn't release it. It transforms back into its stone and he gives you the stone. When you make it to the top of Dragon Spiral Tower the stone awakens and you get to catch the dragon.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
He doesn't release it. It transforms back into its stone and he gives you the stone. When you make it to the top of Dragon Spiral Tower the stone awakens and you get to catch the dragon.

Oh...WELL, STILL, THE POINT REMAINS. Zekrom/Reshiram would have still have to have gone through some sort of mutation when turning back into the stone.

Oh, just noticed that Foongus is available on Route 6 in the same way as last time. it can be interacted with by going up to the Pokeballs and talking to them, turning out to really be a Foongus. :'D

Years
They really have an interesting lineup of non-Unova Pokemon I'd say.

Bit funny they didn't include Pikachu, but instead the intended mascot, Clefairy.

Castform was a bit of an interesting choice since it hasn't been in a regional Pokedex outside of Hoenn. Same with the Spoink, Trapinch, Slakoth and Numel lines.

The Budew line's inclusion has certainly cemented Roserade for my resident Grass-type (I tend to use a Grass/Fire/Water trio with my team, with the starter covering one of the three types). Bit surprised they didn't include many good Flying-types.

I like that Riolu is available early, Lucario is one of my faves and I used one on Platinum before.

Ditto was a good choice since it helps us a lot when breeding.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Update on the shiny/gender lock stuff.

Hidden Hollow Pokemon are shiny blocked. Their gender isn't locked. Terrakion, Cobalion, Virizion and the rest of the legends, except Reshiram and Zekrom, are not shiny blocked. Pokemon like Braviary, Mandibuzz, etc are also not shiny blocked.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Kinda bummed that HH Pokèmon are shiny blocked. ); Looks like I'll just have to normally RNG them. ):

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
Awesome list:

Heracross
Ampharos
Crobat
Camerupt
Lapras
Magmar/Electabuzz
Mamoswine
Tyranitar

Not so awesome:

......I can't actually think of anything to complain about, but what's with some of the legendaries (Kami trio and Musketeer trio) right in the middle of Pokedex?

Overall, I'm extremely impressed. It's great they've reintroduced Pokemon that are usually forgotten about and haven't included as many cliched Pokemon (such as Geodude and Magikarp).

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Kinda bummed that HH Pokèmon are shiny blocked. ); Looks like I'll just have to normally RNG them. ):

tbh I think if they weren't shiny blocked that'd make it way too easy. Like really, DW ability Pokemon found in-game that have a high chance of being shiny with a certain item, hmmm seems way too easy.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
tbh I think if they weren't shiny blocked that'd make it way too easy. Like really, DW ability Pokemon found in-game that have a high chance of being shiny with a certain item, hmmm seems way too easy.

God, you wouldn't even need to RNG. Just show up to the Hollow. xD

That said, OMG HAPPINY EGG. <3
And also,m Alder's grandson gives you either a Shiny Gible or a Shiny Dratini based on which game you're playing.

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
Years
God, you wouldn't even need to RNG. Just show up to the Hollow. xD

That said, OMG HAPPINY EGG. <3
And also,m Alder's grandson gives you either a Shiny Gible or a Shiny Dratini based on which game you're playing.

KFJKSLDJFS:DLKFSDKLFJEWIOJGSD. WHICH GAME DO I NEED TO GET BLACK 2 ENTIRELY FOR THIS SKLFJSLDKFSJDF.

AND HAPPINY EGG WHAT WHERE

SKDLFJDSFLJSD.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Shiny Nite or Chomp? Wouldn't be too opposed to the former to get because in the first place I wasn't a fan of the latter being found lool. Still SHINY OVERDOSE.

Years
Shucks a shiny gible sounds cool, Garchomp is one of my favorite pkmn and its shiny is cool too albeit its only a slightly different shade of blue than the original.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
KFJKSLDJFS:DLKFSDKLFJEWIOJGSD. WHICH GAME DO I NEED TO GET BLACK 2 ENTIRELY FOR THIS SKLFJSLDKFSJDF.

AND HAPPINY EGG WHAT WHERE

SKDLFJDSFLJSD.

Anyone can correct me if I'm wrong here, but whichever one you get depends on what place you beat Banjirou in (Black City or White Forest).

You get the Happiny egg from a Pokemon breeder in the Nacrene gatehouse.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Shiny Dragonite and Garchomp...awesome ^_^. Though I might ask why Draniti and not Bagon so that the pseudo's missing in BW could both have shinies to make up for their lack in said games.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Shiny Dragonite and Garchomp...awesome ^_^. Though I might ask why Draniti and not Bagon so that the pseudo's missing in BW could both have shinies to make up for their lack in said games.

Bagon is one of the Hidden Hollow Pokemon apparently, so that could be a way to compensate not being able to get it by conventional means.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
actually f you go to pokemon.com they have the black2 and white 2 website and they show the characters and new pokemon like you guys are discussing and riolu and eevee are in the wild and im pretty sure that beldum is there too and other ones as well just go look for yourself im not lying :)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
This discussion was actually long dead cause the games were released in Japan a good while back and we saw everything that's in the game now. And no there aren't any Beldum in the wild. You have to catch a Metang which is Post game and breed it if you want a Beldum.

Guess I can close this thread cause its purpose has been pretty much killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back