• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I have been aware of the problem too, and people keep reminding me of it! ;;
*checks*

Oh shizz, the site has actually stopped existing. Guess I need a new image rotator.

Can't find any free rotating services anywhere atm, so I guess my signature will be constant and boring from now on.

Wait. Planet Dinosaur says that plesiosaurs are dinosaurs! That's like saying a gecko is a mammal! >:(

Last edited:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Like, you drag your mouse over something and highlight it, so you can copy it and so forth. You can't do that on background images. :D

Were there any empty divs in your sig that took up extra space? That could have caused the scrollbar.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Crap, I feel stupid now. I thought you meant it wouldn't work if the code was highlighted or something else like that, which is why I was confused. x)
I don't think that's it. Here's the sig in a spoiler. Quote to get the code, although I'm sure you knew that already. x)
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Okay, I can see the problem.

Here's the signature highlighted on Google Chrome;
Spoiler:

As you can see, when you used position:relative on the text, you effectively pushed the entire width of the div they're in to the right.
I'd try adding a thinner width to the CSS tags you use position:relative in. :3

Like this; [ cd=width:150px; font-family: Cabin; position: relative; left: 330px; top: 20px; color: black; font-size: 17px;]

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I vote Pokestick is promoted to moderator of being smart y/y

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

There's only one hstaff regular here and he's a crazy Spanish man. I don't think the chances are very high, thinking about it.

(Went I LIKE YOU OKAY DON'T BE OFFENDED).

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
Yes us spanish are a roudy bunch. I always thought poke would be a pleasant mod. I er....third? that. 216537

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back