• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
^
Well it has to be higher than the other club because I'm a different rank. =P

Anyway...

Offense 100
Defense 70
Mobility 70
Kido 100 (THIS AIN'T CHANGIN'!!!)
Intelligence 90
Stamina 80
Total: 510
Hmm, well this is closer to what I was thinking, so I'll just go with this.
If I feel like, I'll make you the third one too. >.>

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
New charts? Awesome.

Offense 90
Defense 70
Mobility 70
Kido 80
Intelligence 100 (considering that Ilpy and me are the only ones who are actually in squad 12)
Stamina 80

ilp said:
That is AAAAAWWWWWEEEEESSSSSOOOOOMMMMMEEEEE!
The dragon is called Icarus. He was kid Gohan's friend.
I would probably have chosen different characters, though (ignoring that the Queen is a girl).

We DEFINITELY need to do an alignment for the Bleach characters.
For those of you who don't know what the alignments are, they are:
Lawful Good
Neutral Good
Chaotic Good
Lawful Neutral
True Neutral
Chaotic Neutral
Lawful Evil
Neutral Evil
Chaotic Evil

Its DBZ, of course its awesome.
I would have at least used different ones for the bad guys team.

Hmmm.... I didn't know that. I would be Spiderman Neutral Good.
Actually up until recently I hadn't heard of tvtropes.

ILP said:
Orihime's are definitely the most interesting, being the first person to have been mentioned to have time related powers (and space AND time together, I wished Kubo elaborated more).
Oh, also,
Spoiler:

I think at some point we have to learn more about her powers, its inevitable.
Spoiler:

309:
Spoiler:

I WAS writing some research article, so I ended up looking for stuff like this:

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Spoiler:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Here are Min and Rasencero's new battle data charts...

MinBFCBDC.png
RasenBFCBDCLT.png

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Coolz.

But wait... the third one Only If You Feel Like It??? D=

LOL jk.

Imma add mine to my squad post now. ^_^

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
What concept in Bleach would you liked explored more?
Well, hell is explored more in the movie, though, but I have a feeling that won't be enough.
More indepth explanation on Orihime's hairpins, and how they were made/why are the powers like that. Stuff like that.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
I'd like know the troll science behind the concept of "being around a kid with high reiatsu makes you develop unique powers" part of bleach. I'd also like to know why id didn't do anything to Tatsuki, i mean weren't they together even as kids?

Finally I'd ask Kubo why he never draws backgrounds like a normal mangaka.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
I'd like know the troll science behind the concept of "being around a kid with high reiatsu makes you develop unique powers" part of bleach. I'd also like to know why id didn't do anything to Tatsuki, i mean weren't they together even as kids?
Spoiler:

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
Spoiler:

Last edited:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years

Hmm I dunno... I guess probably the concept of what "death" really means... And what it means to be "alive"... I know I went into this a while back... At least I think I did... You know, how the people originally from Rukon become shinigami and stuff... I'd like to know how they are considered, in a sense of if they are "alive" or "a spirit" or something... I mean And what about those born within the soul society??? That's what I would wanna know I guess. =P (I'd rather not elaborate on this again...)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Hmm I dunno... I guess probably the concept of what "death" really means... And what it means to be "alive"... I know I went into this a while back... At least I think I did... You know, how the people originally from Rukon become shinigami and stuff... I'd like to know how they are considered, in a sense of if they are "alive" or "a spirit" or something... I mean And what about those born within the soul society??? That's what I would wanna know I guess. =P (I'd rather not elaborate on this again...)
Ah, you have a point there.
I think there are 2 stages that cycle into each other:
"alive" when you are born on earth,
and "dead" which is when your physical body dies. Your soul still exists, and can be sent to Soul Society/Hell, or you can become a Hollow. You then "die" again, in which case you are reincarnated back to Earth.

I don't know about when you're born in Rukongai, though. I'd give a guess that you're born straight as a soul, not with a physical body, and then you can die and reincarnate onto earth.
Can I join, please? "Keiri"
Welcome to the Bleach Fan Club, VarimathraS! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...) though you may also call me ILP/Ilpy/Ilpeh/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/any other nickname.

So, do you read the manga? Where abouts are you? Remember to spoil anything not aired in the US.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Welcome, new person! I'm Min, captain of squad 10. XD

I'm a bit behind on the anime, but I'm caught up to the manga. ^_^

Oh, BTW, you should probably post messages longer than one line... In general. I guess it's okay once in a while though. LOL

Anyway, welcome again. ^_^ Hope you have fun here! (And BTW Squad 10 is better than the rest. Because I said so.)

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
MANGA. CHAPTER 437. PAGE 3. WORD 1.

=P Need I say more?

I actually haven't read any more than that page yet. I'll be back later to post more...

EDIT: Okay I read the rest. XD

Spoiler:

Last edited:

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
Gah, I feel like I have been gone for so long from here. >__> I blame the flu. XD Anyways,

Anime 309:
Spoiler:

Manga 437:
Spoiler:

Thanks for the updated stats, Zameric!

And welcome to the fan club VarimathraS! I am Pikapal642, the Captain of Squad 9, but you may shorten my name however you wish. ^__^

I would like Orihime's powers explained more, definitely. There are some other things I want to see more of, but I think they are explained in the anime's filler arcs (Namely, about the Zanpokutu spirits) which I haven't seen. I am gonna go see those episodes, so I may have something to add after I see some omore of that stuff.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:

Nope, I don't read the Manga. Im in the anime @ episode 309.
Ah. Well I warn you to be careful with spoilers, because some Like mine up there will be talking about the manga.
Spoiler:
I'm guessing it's the guard of a sword, because it's the only part similar to his zanpakutou.

Last edited:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back