• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Darkness Lurking (SU/OOC Thread)

Which Guardian Power do you like the most?

• Total voters

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years
Rated PG-14

This is the OOC/SU thread. To go to the IC thread, click here.

Plot

The land of Tynalla was once peaceful, and the sun always shone brightly. But after King Tredlor died, horrible things happened. In the Everwoods in the south, horrible storms destroyed everything. At the Dreamshore in the west, it started raining, and it never stopped. In the beautiful town of Gyanna in the east, a very dangerous disease popped up. And at Articuno's Peak in the north, avalanches started to appear. Many people died. But, after fifty years, almost everyone was dead. This was caused by one pokemon: Regigigas.

Fifty years after King Tredlor died, a new King appeared. This was King Hurave,
a young warrior. He sealed Regigigas away, in the Darkness Realm. The disasters stopped. Everything was peaceful for thousand years.

But the Darkness Seal, which made sure nothing could escape from the Darkness Realm, started to break. Legendary pokemon couldn't escape yet, but other, smaller pokemon could. King Pytro tried to repair the Seal, but it couldn't be repaired.

In the whole land, people started disappearing. King Pytro made Teams to save the pokemon, stop Regigigas and make a new Seal. But Regigigas saw how the Teams slowly defeated him. So he decided to make a own team: Team Silence.

Teams

Team Diamond-Good
Spoiler:

Team Geode-Good
Spoiler:

Team Silver-Good

Spoiler:

Team Silence-Bad

Spoiler:

Rules

1. No Godmoding.
2. No Bunnying without permission.
3. I will control the Legendary Pokemon. The only exception to this rule is, that leaders may control their own Guardian.
4. No romance past kissing.
5. Keep the cussing to a minimum.
6. Don't be rude.
7. Follow the rules. Otherwise i'll give you a warning. Three warnings and you're kicked!
8. Have fun!

Warned and Kicked People

Spoiler:

Sign-Ups

Spoiler:

My SU:
Spoiler:

Kinye Town
The main town in this RP is Kinye Town. In Kinye Town, you can find:
Spoiler:

Polls

Spoiler:

Every team base is near the main town, Kinye Town. Also, every Team will get a Legendary Guardian. The Leaders will also get a Legendary Guardian. Leaders get a smaller one, like Shaymin or Uxie, while a team can get Ho-oh as a Legendary Guardian.

Last edited:

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
Will my Silence leader get a guardian? I was thinking Darkrai. Regigigas is our team guardian, obviously.

Name: Asuma Yami

Nickname: Asuma

Species: Absol

Team: Silence

Job: Leader

Appearance: Basically an Absol with a color switch, her fur is black and her "sword" and tail are white. However, sometimes, Asuma glows with a black aura. She has a scar on her left eye.

Personality: Asuma is a rough Absol. Her name, meaning demon, has full meaning to her. The Absol only respects her teammates and Regigigas, nobody else. Serious, evil, and rough fully describe Asuma.

History: Asuma was rejected the day she was born, since she was a different color than the rest. All her childhood, the Absol hunted to survive. Living in a dark cave, she discovered a legend book about Regigigas. Asuma found not the sealing part interesting, but the part about Regigigas reaking havoc over the land.

Asuma set out to find Regigigas and the Darkness seal. Soon she did, seeing the Darkness Realm in a special mirrior so she could talk to the pokemon inside, and Regigigas saw a special power in her. Suddenly, a large amount of Dusknoir attacked Asuma. Soon, a dark aura surrounded her, and the Absol took them out easily. Regigigas saw the girl's potential, and made her leader of Team Silence.

Level: 50

Moveset: Razor Wind, Future Sight, Slash, Bite, Swords Dance, Sucker Punch

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
Hey, here's my SU. ^_^

Name: Homura, Hotaru "Uena"

Nickname: Uena, Yana, Ayana

Species: Vulpix

Team: Diamond (Back Story prevents otherwise.)

Job: Member

Appearance: Homura Uena differs from other Vulpix in that her tail and 'hair' is the same color as her father's when he was a Vulpix. She owns a forest-green bandanna, tied around her neck.
Spoiler:

Personality:
Yana used to be loud and rash, but after an incident, she became quiet, passive, yet still as hard-working as ever. She's often found in a corner, thinking, and only engages in something if she was told to. She doesn't speak and instead uses a well-developed telepathic ability to talk to others.

History:
Yana moved in from a far away region when her previous rescue team fell from an incident during a rescue. Their team, a Piplup, a Nuzleaf, and her encountered a Magmortar that soundly defeated their team, where she gained a fear for fire and anything flaming/flame-patterned. As the lone survivor, she is haunted during lonely nights by nightmares of her failing to save the others.

After the incident, her father (a Ninetails) helped her develop her psychic abilities, even after they moved away to another town. Yana hopes to redeem herself by joining another team and fulfilling their promise of helping other pokemon, even with her arsonphobia handicap.

Level: 28.

Moveset: Confuse Ray, Iron Tail, Extrasensory, Ominous Wind, Zen Headbutt, Heat Wave.

Last edited:

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 12, 2012
Thanks for accepting me! And because you asked? Yes, I MLP much. But I promise, that picture is as far as I'll go. I just found it interesting.

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
Years
Name: Alexander Wallis

Nickname: Alex

Species: Oshawott

Team: Silver

Job: Member

Appearance: Alex is just like any other Oshawott but where's a red scarf his mother made around his neck and his father's aviator goggles.

Personality: Alex is bright, joyful and very outgoing. However that is what is inside him. His outer shell is a very shy and timid Oshawott he is usually intimidated. He is very quite but contributes to his team regardless and is very hard working.

History:

Alex was always rejected from any team because of his shyness and quietness which made the others think he'll be useless, however a Raichu took Alex to his team who also had Skamory. Alex developed his confidence from his teamates Raichu showing him that to stay true to himself and Skamory taught him that friendship is one of the most important things to making a good team.

During a simple mission a Garchomp and Scizor ambushed his team, Raichu and Skamory fought to the death to protect Alex even though Alex thought the world would be better off with those too. Alex tried to take their places but Skaymory threw a warp seed to transport Alex back to the enternace of the Dungeon.

Alex was moved by the actions of his team but knew that he was useless and who else will take him, but he remembered his former Team Members words and lessons and decided to join another team for the better of all Pokemon.

Level: 27

Moveset: Water Gun, Razor Shell, Aqua Tail, Slash, Mega Punch, Headbutt

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
Okay, I understand where this is going, but I have a question.

Is every team, including Silence, in the same town?

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
One has to wonder, is it my fault that team geode has only one member, or is it because of the team name? Team Silver and Team Diamond, and then lonely Team Geode. Even Team Silence has more members :/

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
I just realized that I'm net to useless when it comes to battling Dark-types.

I knew I should have just gone with Dark Pulse or Energy Ball instead of Confuse Ray =D

Oh well, I'll post later.

Oh, Uena would have joined Team Geodude, but the leader is a fire-type, so yeah... And I didn't really like the team name... But look at the bright side! At least you would have Groudon as a Team Guardian! And who knows, you might get Entei as a Leader Guardian. Makes you think to name it "Team Lava" eh?

Speaking of which, is... Uh, Slythe part of Team Diamond? I mean, he doesn't recognize Lily (I can't help bu think of the Pokemon Magician right now) and Uena. Sooo... He'll be like the newest addition then?

Speaking of which, if you could be the leader, what Legendary would you like to have as a Guardian?

Last edited:

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years
Yeah, Slythe is new and going to be part of Team Diamond. I don't think I mentioned him joining any team in my SU.

I would seriously like Celebi as a guardian. It's mainly because I like Grass types and Psychic types. Plus, Celebi can travel through time.

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 12, 2012
Where are my team mates? Why am I the only one here?

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
Does anyone here wants to make another character for team Geodude? Or should I?

... Hmm, you know, I just had an idea. Just let me work out the chinks okay? Reserve me a spot.

Back