• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Well, I wouldn't have rejected him if he wasn't such a brat. He got mad at me for not being under the same branch of Christianity as him.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
cojones? Someone speaks spanish xD
anyways, that's creepy, how old is he and you? that determines whether to be fearful or not. xD

EDIT: Hmm, what a prick xD

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Well, I'm 22, he was like...almost 70 xD 48 year difference, that's not so bad. He was big tippin.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
It wasn't meant to be. :p I mean he was bankin' and the tip he left showed it. I wasn't his waitress so his tipping wasn't biased toward me.

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
Years
I'm really picky and won't eat lobster/crab yet I can stomach it when it's with sushi idk.

I also hate ham and eggs so

Sir Codin

I love how this conversation changed from meat to May-December romance failures.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Ham suits me just fine, but eggs, I'd rather eat my dog's vomit. Funny though, the only time I ever enjoyed eggs was when I was in Kindergarten and our teacher made us green eggs and ham. :o

Sir Codin

Sunny-side up, if you please...

pikakitten

Years
Really? If you say so, do you hate all, or a specific? scrambled, sunny side up, boiled, deviled, etc Ha, yeah I guess all schools do that green eggs and ham thing, though it's just food coloring xD

EDIT: Yeah same here, sunny! xD

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
Years
Eggs make my stomach really uncomfortable to where I'm basically bed ridden.

I dunno what it is about eggs man, but I don't miss them.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Really? If you say so, do you hate all, or a specific? scrambled, sunny side up, boiled, deviled, etc Ha, yeah I guess all schools do that green eggs and ham thing, though it's just food coloring xD

EDIT: Yeah same here, sunny! xD

I know right? I convinced the toddlers I worked with to enjoy vegetables because "that's how the hulk got so strong and green," I'm sure I convinced myself of something similar when I was little. Actually deviled eggs are quite delicious, forgot about those. I kind of skip the white part, though >___> so what I really mean to say is, mayonnaise and mustard and whatever else drowning the taste of yolk is quite delicious. Also, I apparently really like and make great omlettes when I'm hammered. And now that's sounding pretty good. I guess I kind of like eggs after all, but not really.

pikakitten

Years
I know right? I convinced the toddlers I worked with to enjoy vegetables because "that's how the hulk got so strong and green," I'm sure I convinced myself of something similar when I was little. Actually deviled eggs are quite delicious, forgot about those. I kind of skip the white part, though >___> so what I really mean to say is, mayonnaise and mustard and whatever else drowning the taste of yolk is quite delicious. Also, I apparently really like and make great omlettes when I'm hammered. And now that's sounding pretty good. I guess I kind of like eggs after all, but not really.

Yeah I guess you do like eggs xD

That's hilarious, you have to be drunk to like eggs xD

Sir Codin

OPPORTUNITY FOR ALCOHOL TALK!

What's yer favorite cocktail? Or just plain drink of choice?

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
It took me while to understand that your change in font wasn't for decorative purposes. x)

But I don't have to be drunk if I just get green food dye! I feel like cooking something really elaborate now. No eggs. Hmm. I want to do something. I feel like I'm bouncing off the walls but I'm not moving. I'm trapped in my mind :s Man I need more friends. What should I cook guys?!

e RESPONDING to car please hold

I like hot toddies :) I'm a big whiskey person. I can drink Jameson all night long. But that leads to craziness, so I stick to beer :) I like dark, smoky brews. What about you?

Sir Codin

Eh, whiskey and beer (except Corona) aren't my thing. I'm not even going to argue with anyone that American beer is terrible...although, I'm not a fan of Guinness either.

I'm big on vodka, for some reason. Also Jagermeister. FRELLING. LOVE. JAGERMEISTER.

As far as cocktails are concerned, I usually go with a vodka martini, margarita, or white russian. If I feel like getting instantly buzzed, though, I order a Long Island, those are awesome too.

I also enjoy fermented cider. Some white wine is okay, too.

pikakitten

Years
xD Anyways, I recommend doing something unique with a salad, just throw anything in there xD

I can't contribute as I've never drank any type of alcohol xD

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Wow, we should trade genders or something. I hate Jager xD but I have a dangerous relationship with Vodka. I used to carry it in a water bottle with me in high school :( what a failure. White russians kick ass, not much into- how do you say- the "girly" drinks though. Except mojitos when they're made right.

aw, pikakitten :3 you're so right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back