• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Holy crap, 2 offsides, and now an incomplete. They're gonna get there hopefully, but man is it gonna take blood sweat and tears. The 49ers aren't letting them through....and field goal! No touchdown for the 49ers, and we got us a winner!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Ravens haven't been defending well since the outage though...very, very worried.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Super Bowl for sure. Its down to the wire, and its going to be very exciting. Crap defense from the ravens, or first half defense? And man 4 minutes is enough for anything to happen. I'm starting to get dizzy from the craze, man oh man....

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I'm too scared to bet on it now :( My original wild guess prediction was 27-24 Ravens.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
49ers doing good so far. Less than 3 minutes left.

And just when I was about to post this Gore pull off a great run. 1st and goal.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
If Ravens win, I'm gonna celebrate by going to McDonalds for something to eat.
If 49ers win, I'm going to celebrate by going to Wendy's for something to eat.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Either way I'm going to go upstairs and shower and probably watch some anime, haha.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Way to make the coach waste a time-out 49ers.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Time out, man oh man. This is tight man, too tight. This is like god-tier Super Bowl right here, one for the history books. Good god 4th and goal! YES! They missed it, they missed it!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I can't help but think that if that mishap didn't happen with the lights and the communications that this game would have been much, much different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back