• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Plasma Rated T (OOC)

What Type of Area do you Want Next? (I already have one in mind, but this is just for me to see what

• Another Forest -_-

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Desert

• Cave/Mountain/High Mountain

• River

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grassland

• Coast side

• Swamp

• Graveyard (???)

• I don't care

• Total voters

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
It's fine, just try to catch up. P.S. koopa, you find an aspear berry, I added a new feature, which is you have a completely random chance of finding,
None
None
None
None
None
None
None
None
None
None
None
None
None
None
None
None
None
None
None
None
None
None
Oran Berry
Oran Berry
Peacha Berry
Peacha Berry
Cheri Berry
Cheri Berry
Chesto Berry
Chesto Berry
Rawst Berry
Rawst Berry
Aspear Berry
Aspear Berry
Leppa Berry
Leppa Berry
Persim Berry
Persim Berry
Repel
Pokeball
Leaf Stone
Green Shard
Star Piece
Potion

In Ferrow Forest. So you have 1/2 chance of getting nothing, and 1/44 chance of getting anything not berry, and 1/22 chance of getting a berry.

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2013
@Ewery:

So how exactly does that work?

Do we post and then you tell us whether we found something? What about looking for items IC? Can we do that by using an Itemfinder/Pick Up/Thief/Odor Sleuth/etc.?

Also, posted.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
So there is this website called www.random.org and there is a list function on it. So I roll to see what you get. In the thing where I tell you about your post (That will be used for things like, you see an angry Tauros. There are not normally large Pokemon in Ferrow Forest. What do you do?)
For example for the items I'll say:
Ewery1
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2017
oops i'll fix that and also will you post what chapter 3 will be like early or just do it when needed?

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
Chapter three will be posted once you and one other person reach the inside of the house. Warning you, chapter three is collaborative.

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2013
@Ewery: Ok, the whole item thing sounds good.

Also, I know I should post twice in Ferrow Forest, but for the sake of temporal coincidence (having everyone in the house at the same time), should Tommy just reach the shack at the end of my next post?

I'm aware that I'll probably be underleveled compared to the other people, but I don't want everyone to have to wait on me…

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
No! It's fine, plus I have an idea how everyone can interact, we only need two or three people together at the same time. Plus you need an encounter. Also another spot was reserved, and their SU will be posted soon, so lacoste, you are not really behind. I understand. Life and such happens.

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
Years
ahem. because i suddenly suffer from insomnia, i ended up finishing my SU right now after all. i wonder if you can tell my brain is getting less and less resourceful throughout. heh heh..

NAME: Colette Takanashi ( 小鳥遊 )
PERSONALITY:
Colette is a bright young girl with a headstrong personality. She is known to go for everything she sets her mind to, despite it clearly being out of her reach. This, as a child in Mossdeep, escalated once when she 'set her mind' to swimming to the Shoal Cave, and barely being able to get out when the water level rose. Despite this, she has never ceased loving to swim, though that was probably to be expected from an islander.
Apart from that, Colette is a little shy to strangers, especially those older than her. She has a strong feeling of having to prove her worth to anyone she meets, because she feels people tend to underestimate her. Especially as a girl who travelled through so many regions already, she feels it is high time adults start taking her seriously.

APPEARANCE:
Colette is a slim young girl with dark brown eyes. Her hair is longish and brown in colour, reaching a little further than shoulder length, and she sports straight bangs in the front. In her face and eyes, freckles are clearly visible, possibly from being out in the sun too much. Colette stands at around 5'3'' and with 121 lbs, she isn't particularly tall or short, nor heavy or light for her age, nor does she have a prominent chest.
Her favourite piece of clothing – and at such, the one she wears most often – is her navy blue dress, with a pattern of tiny white dots. With that, she likes to wear a yellow beret and black tights underneath. For shoes, there is no other way to go than sneakers, but she made sure they're not too sport-y, nor too boyish. Stylish, brown sneakers are the way to go. For accesoires, she always wears a golden necklace with a small meteorite piece, and her Teddiursa-patterned cotton fabric backpack. She also has a pair of beige headphones, but only uses those when there's nothing else to do.

HISTORY:
Hailing from the Hoenn region, Colette was born and raised in Mossdeep City. Her parents worked as scientists at the Mossdeep Space Center. Despite their busy jobs, Colette and her older brother Matthew weren't left to entertain themselves. They often went on day trips, taught their children about anything they wanted to hear and were always home in time for dinner, where the father loved to use his classic joke. He would explain what he researched that day, until Colette and her brother were long bored of the difficult theories, and the father would say ''What's wrong? It doesn't take a Rocket Scientist to understand this.'' To which Colette would then deliver the punch line without fail: ''Yes it DOES!''

When she turned twelve, and her brother had long left on a Pokémon Journey, it was finally Colette's turn to go. Encouraged by the stories her brother had brought home about his travels, she travelled through the entirety of Hoenn and Sinnoh. Over the years of traveling, she managed to collect a tight group of Pokémon friends around her. She had only four well-trained Pokémon, but managed to hold her own in battle well, especially for such a young girl. However…
Colette was staying with a family in Castelia City when Plasma disaster struck. The mighty Ghetsis and his Genesect and newfound ally Kyurem and an army of Plasma members came to the city and started apprehending and confiscating any and all Pokémon. Any attempt to resist was effectively shot down by the grunts: people were simply outnumbered, and the overwhelming power of Plasma's leader was impossible to withstand. Colette, too, had felt this. She had tried to join the employees of the Battle Company and tried her hardest to keep off the Plasma recruits, but it seemed to no avail; Ghetsis arrived. With a coarse voice, he commanded Kyurem to silence the 'rebels'. And so it happened. Colette was beaten by one attack of the might beast, and lost consciousness. Other citizens took her to shelter from the carnage, and when the attack was finally over, they worked together to start the evacuation in Castelia, getting people out of the city by ferry and surfing Pokémon.

STARTER SELECTION: Torchic, with Night Slash as Egg Move. If that's too unrealistic - and if Torchic doesn't have Speed Boost - I'll take Agility.

LEGENDARY SELECTION: Deoxys

RP SAMPLE: I kinda hoped this would suffice, but please don't hesitate to tell me if it doesn't.

Last edited:

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
Really? Oh, sorry! I'll fix! Plus hiinotama, the ability is Blaze, sorry, you have a chance to unlock one of you Pokemon's Special Abilities later on, I will give you Agility for now. However, since you can use the special ability on torchic, you can tell me to switch to Night Slash. P.S. Torchic learns Scratch, so how unrealistic can Night Slash be? xD And you are accepted!

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
Years
Yeah, I thought maybe that'd be too powerful for a tiny Torchic to use. But I'll take Agility.
... I'll post my first chapter then. Have to catch up, after all!

Last edited:

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
Okay, good! If you have posted, I'm checking now anyway, so yep. (xD I wrote most of that because of the 25 character limit)

EDIT: So apparently ORegan was drunk when he left, so he is re-joining, and he gave me some advice on how to improve this RP. It will be implemented soon, and also, everyone, you can stop Death to Plasma.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2013
Glad to see that O'Regan is back, and sort of relieved about the whole Death to Plasma thing to be honest.

Anyways, I'll attempt to post tomorrow, since I'm hoping I'll actually get to do stuff this weekend! x)

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
Years
ORegan is back? that's great! ^^

and yes, the Death To Plasma is a bit of a relief to me too. honestly i read the rules like 5 times over but couldn't spot the 'Put this in your posts' notification anywhere ~_~ maybe it was removed after i joined? in any case yay! hehe.

ON WITH MORE! is it okay if i post my next part even though nobody else posted after me yet?
though i don't know how long writing it will take

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
Hiinotama, yes it's fine. I just I have to write before you do. When I say write I mean make my posty thingy

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
can I be reserved? I'll put up my SU tonight! (in my timezone anyway)

Reserve for Mudkip and (if possible) Reshiram. thanks!

miltankRancher

Years
Name Javier Serrano

Personality (2-3 paragraphs minimum):

Javier Serrano is the independent young adult. Because of the result of a severe power plant accident that happened years ago, Javier grew up as an orphan, with only his grandmother for company. Because of this, he learned how to live alone and not expect anything out of anyone around him. Being the lone wolf, people look at him with fascination. His aloof personality, but quick thinking, made people tend to flock around him during times of trouble. He believes that he is not the leader-type; when worse comes to worst, he will not be forced to step up nor rally the people for a common cause. On the other hand, he believes that he can help people survive the harshness of the world. He believes that he should only be the last choice, without any other person suitable for the leader-spot.

Javier is also known as the street genius; the orphan with the incredible mind. Neither of his parents could be classified as genius. His grandfather, a famous professor from their native region, is the closest to becoming called "smart." However, probably due to the result of his time alone, Javier developed a superior brain. Without any real person around to keep him company, he turned to reading books as a separate hobby, aside from the occasional basketball. As his grandfather is the regional professor, Javier has access to multiple books regarding wide selection of topics. Despite lacking a formal education, Javier could perform advance mathematics and could explain the more advanced scientific concepts. His knowledge regarding Pokémon is also remarkable; by the age of 15, he had memorized all Pokémon in the world, and the perfect way on defeating or training each one of them.

All in all, Javier is not your typical guy. In a picture, he is the kind of guy who will stand out, not because of his appearance, but because of his past. More than the lone wolf, Javier is still the orphan who roamed the world lonely and lost.

Appearance (Either 2-3 paragraph minimum, or a picture with some supplemental text):

When the general population fled to Xyuim, Javier did not bother to bring any change of clothes with him. His one set of clothes were: a plain white shirt, a pair of blue denim pants, and a jacket that is usually slung on his shoulders. He only wore a pair of slippers when he evacuated, but that was long broken, so he replaced it with a bright blue rubber shoes he 'found' aboard the ship he was in when he went to the region. The only thing remarkable with his clothing is a silver circular pendant hanging around his neck. Javier claimed that it was a random trinket he found aboard the ship. However, he could be seen at night holding onto it, whispering with his eyes closed. People believe that the pendant is a remembrance of his parents.

Physically, Javier stands at a good height of 6'2". If his father is still alive, people would say that Javier is an exact replica of him. He has his father's charcoal-colored eyes, and thin and curvy lips. His wavy hair, naturally blonde, is dyed a deep black. Javier is of medium-build, most probably due to his hobby of playing basketball. His skin is light tan.

History (3 paragraphs minimum):

Javier is not naturally a Unova citizen. His family (or rather, him and his grandparents) moved to Unova from Kanto when Javier is thirteen years old. As previously stated, Javier is an orphan. Both his parents were engineers working for the Silph Co. and were tasked to inspect some error in the database of the Kanto Power Plant. However, it seemed destiny was against Javier's parents. In a freak, but concentrated, explosion, five engineers were killed inside the plant, including Javier's parents. Investigations were raised, and fingers were pointed. Several conspiracy theorists said that Silph Co. staged the explosion to suppress a discovery of one of the dead engineers that could totally throw their business out the market. However, no evidences was found and the case was closed as an accident.

Three year old Javier Serrano was then raised by his grandmother. His grandfather, being one of the regional professors, was travelling around much often than he liked, so Javier has no one except his grandmother for company. In the quaint city of Celadon, Javier learned how to survive everyday life. His grandmother did not lack in guidance nor companionship; it was Javier that distanced himself. Being the only orphan in the city, most of the citizen wanted Javier to live a normal life. Even the gym leader, Misty, offered the kid a chance to be her apprentice. Javier refused. When his grandfather managed to save up, the three of them migrated to Unova. His grandfather continued his studies, while Javier and his grandmother stayed at Accumula Town.

When Team Plasma attacked and the first waves of evacuees were being transferred to Xyuim, Javier's grandmother refused to evacuate unless her husband was with them. However, his grandfather was with the other key people in the resistance and it will be a long time before he will retreat. Javier, without any feelings of regret, chose to leave his grandmother and head for the new region. That was the last he heard of his two remaining kin. Javier was alone again in the new region, with no one to lean to, like the lone wolf he is.

Starter Selection (Starters are below, with your choice of one egg move (Keep it realistic):

258.gif

Mudkip + Counter

Legendary Selection (You are allowed one legendary reservation. Details are below):

643.gif

Reshiram.

RP Sample (Just so I can see how you RP. If you don't have one make up a little prologue explaining why you're leaving for the journey (Other than the threat of Team Plasma): My history, I hope, is good enough.

Last edited:

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
Okay, a few problems. You kept switching tenses in history, so can you please fix that? Thanks. Also, how did he gain his brains? being alone doesn't stuff knowledge into your head. If you could answer this, it would be much appreciated. Thanks! Besides that, you are good. :-)

miltankRancher

Years
Silly me. Sorry about that brains. I had it all in my head a while ago. I just felt... rushed a few hours back. Sorry. :)

And for the tense switching, I'm never really good at the complexities of grammar. Could you please point out where exactly I made some mistakes? Thanks! :)

Back