• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mithril Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayevdayev

Legend
Years
Thanks for the support no one else seems to even wants to post anything here anymore!
I dont get why, just because my game is in it's beginning stages, so what at least I can put up an alpha download in less than a month (for even experts it takes like a year)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
Thanks for the support no one else seems to even wants to post anything here anymore!
I dont get why, just because my game is in it's beginning stages, so what at least I can put up an alpha download in less than a month (for even experts it takes like a year)
I'll tell you why, The game doesnt look that good at all. and your right the fact that your game is in the beginning stages has alot to do with it. it doesnt look good and should be in the drawing board instead. You say "at least" you can put out a demo compared to "experts", well the one month demo you put out will look like this and the demo that took a year by that expert will be much better than yours. Logical explanation is the game doesnt look to have a whole lot going and rushing a demo doesnt make it better.....

ayevdayev

Legend
Years
Actually now dual screen and touch screen functions are 99 percent done and hg/ss tiles will be put into the game. I'll also be re making maps from scratch and fixing up major errors, once that's done (probably before februry) I will remove the videos and all screenshots and I will replace them with brand new nice looking screenshots (I dont know if you have noticed but when you click on new screenshots it says "being added").

Do you think my game will get a bit popular after that?

AND ANYWAYS I CANT GET ANYONE TO JOIN MY TEAM!!!
KLOFKAC AND ME ARE THE ONLY ONES DOING ANYTHING WITH THIS GAME (AND HELP-14 DOING THE TOUCH SCREEN AND DUAL SCREEN FUNCTIONS)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2022
Looks nice. Don't give up.

Unfortunately I can't help you because i'm a noob in this domain.

ayevdayev

Legend
Years
Touchscreen and dual screen features are done (includes touchscreen menu, pokedex, battling, and more!)
Also new Pokemon Follow script is finished!
now just a bit of bug fixing map editing and adding important stuff and I will post up some new awesome screenshots!

Mistress Rose

Rarara Shishboomba!
Years
Nice, I keep a listof pokemon hacks/new ones and your game made it to mine =) ill be looking out for all new updates

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2016
Is the whole point having Mew as a starter Pokémon or does it have any other story?

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2014
Looks cool but none of these games are played on emulators?

Or how do you play it??

ayevdayev

Legend
Years
Is the whole point having Mew as a starter Pokémon or does it have any other story?
Mew was captured by giovanni and got away from him and fled. Prof. Oak found Mew and caught it with a masterball. He gave it to u to take care of it.

News Update: New Version coming out soon
A new part of the story
new maps
some new routes
a new town
a new city
Hint:Team Rocket and Lance (yea the dragon guy) and a mystery trainer (who mixes with the Lance part...)

Klofkac

He's back!
Years
Good news! Me and Shiny Mew have decided to continue with Mithril.
If everything goes well, new Alpha will be there in the end of August.
New Alpha will contain remade events and some maps as well as new maps and story. For example Route 101 is completed now, you can look at it here!

route101.png

But all we need now is your support and interest of Mithril.
We also need someone to join our team and help us.
We need for example new hero (both male and female) sprites and ows. If anybody can make or find some good ones, we will be happy.

ayevdayev

Legend
Years
When do you post the new version?
Thank
When were ready! :)
But for now you can download the Latest Version!

If you want me to be the mapper contact
[email protected]
because I'm not usually post on this forum.
Are you a hacker or a RPG Maker XP User because this isn't a hack it's a RPG Maker XP Project!

Good news! Me and Shiny Mew have decided to continue with Mithril.
If everything goes well, new Alpha will be there in the end of August.
New Alpha will contain remade events and some maps as well as new maps and story. For example Route 101 is completed now, you can look at it here!

route101.png

But all we need now is your support and interest of Mithril.
We also need someone to join our team and help us.
We need for example new hero (both male and female) sprites and ows. If anybody can make or find some good ones, we will be happy.
Klofkac weren't you supposed to send me something or are you busy?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back