• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Best Nostalgia Moments?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 23, 2016
Feel free to make this a post a peaceful and memorable place to store all of your amazing moments.

Sirfetch’d

The whole adventure of RBY and GSC are a nostalgia festival for me. Blue started my pokemon journey and I will never forget it. I remember when I first started playing it took me forever to figure out how to leave my house. lol

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 25, 2012
I was always stuck at the part in RBY with the guy who fell down/didn't have his coffee/whatever it was haha. That memory will always be there when I go through Viridian in any generation.

White_Arcanine

Lonely and annoying.
Years
In Blue walking through Victory Road. Simply loved it. I dunno why but I also get a rush when I'm walking down the homestretch in games. Anyone else agree?

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Not playing Blue for 7 years.

Then hearing that title theme on a Real GameBoy!

Crux

Evermore
Years
I remember having beaten the elite four for the first time.I nearly belted out the pokemon theme song,as my beloved Charizard came on screen (The only survivor after the Champion battle) and the credits roled. :D
Another great moment was when I finally got past that weird (slightly creepy) guy (old dude) who kept trying to get me to buy his candy bars. (It took me months to figure it out,by then I had beat blue version,)
Plus,who could forget that amazing moment when you get your first pokemon. :)

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
We have a memories/journey journal thread for this, where you can talk about your past experiences and your new experiences for those that still play the game. Late to this ugh. ~_~ But I just wanted to post the reason I was locking this. So yeah, please use the thread I listed. It's at the top of this forum! Can't miss it. :)

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back