• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Monster Art Online (OOC)

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I'm up for interaction! Birdie is just in cherrygrove and ill have him probably do the pokedex quest if nobody bumps into him before I get home from work today!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Should have a post up sometime tonight! I was working on it in my tablet, but I got distracted. xD Sorry for the delay~

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
@ machomuu - I only read your post now. Interesting! 8D Can't wait to see more of this. I'd like to encourage sideplots of your own, guys. I'll make something extra up too, soon enough.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
I'm up for interaction! Birdie is just in cherrygrove and ill have him probably do the pokedex quest if nobody bumps into him before I get home from work today!

I just started that! Maybe they could go together?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I swear I'm the only one who hasn't made it to Cherrygrove yet. I'm headed that way, but I take my time on routes.

It's a free man's game ^^ I think most of us are entering Route 30 now.

And I think Vato won't really finish that SU xD Reservation expired.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I just started that! Maybe they could go together?
LET'S DO IT!!! I'm gonna start writing a post now, I think. Birdie's a gullible and trusting guy, so it would be easy to trick him.

Last edited:

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Wait, I was reserved? O.O I don't remember reserving a spot :P Perhaps I'm forgetting stuff... More than I usually do...

As for the SU... I was done typing, but when I hit the Save button, my computer kind of... Explode... So yeah, no SU for moi :( and since I'm gonna be busy for a while (not to mention that I'm suffering of a killer depression that makes me feel like a Waste of Space (Andrew Hussie pun) and like I'm not useful for anything at all 24/7) I don't think I'll have one done anytime soon... Sorry bout that RHCP.

♚ Here's looking at you, kid.
Years
I wanted to apologize for not posting. A lot has come up before the new year, but I should be able to get something up by tomorrow or the next day. :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Wait, I was reserved? O.O I don't remember reserving a spot :P Perhaps I'm forgetting stuff... More than I usually do...

As for the SU... I was done typing, but when I hit the Save button, my computer kind of... Explode... So yeah, no SU for moi :( and since I'm gonna be busy for a while (not to mention that I'm suffering of a killer depression that makes me feel like a Waste of Space (Andrew Hussie pun) and like I'm not useful for anything at all 24/7) I don't think I'll have one done anytime soon... Sorry bout that RHCP.
allright!

I wanted to apologize for not posting. A lot has come up before the new year, but I should be able to get something up by tomorrow or the next day. :)
No worries~ It's my fault for starting a new RP in the middle of vacations and holidays :D Post at your leisure.

@ Fuyu - Can I bunny Ange by just saying that she and Krissu moved north on Route 30? To the place where the road splits into the path north and the path that leads to Mr Pokémon's house. I think I'll have a Weedle jump up at us in my next-next post too :p

Anyone can bunny and play Mr Pokémon and other quest givers - when you are interacting with them. So if three RPers are talking to a NPC, anyone of these three RPers could play the NPC in turns, or it could be decided who should play the NPC. Do it however you like.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Red, of course! ANge is happy to be bunnied. (That's like, a character problem! XDDD)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Claire! If you want, Solomon can find Ange and Krissu running from the swarm of Weedle since he's on his way back from Mr Pokémon. And when I say swarm, I really mean like 20 of them. Der be bugs in da game, so to speak :3 If you wouldn't want that, I can just post about something else~

machomuu, I hope to see more of that secret organisation soon ^^

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Hmm... I guess I should have some character interaction eventually... It might actually be better for them to run into him. He wouldn't go out of his way to be near them. :P

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Oh this should be a mass of fun. :P Big interaction of ungodly horrors awaits us!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I can make the post ^^ hmm. Ange ran into Krissu literally, so perhaps it's time for Krissu to literally run into someone now?

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Probably. And Ange will end up tripping and falling flat on her face. Because. ^_^

♚ Here's looking at you, kid.
Years
I am afraid that I did not have the time I thought I did in order to provide consistent posts to this RP when signing up. I cannot seem to find a good solid chunk of time to come on here and write. I apologize, truly, and I am going to have to resign from this RP. I hope I haven't been too much of a bother. :)

It seems like a lot of fun and I will definitely be reading up on the thread. Best of luck to you all, and I hope you have a great time with this!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I am afraid that I did not have the time I thought I did in order to provide consistent posts to this RP when signing up. I cannot seem to find a good solid chunk of time to come on here and write. I apologize, truly, and I am going to have to resign from this RP. I hope I haven't been too much of a bother. :)

It seems like a lot of fun and I will definitely be reading up on the thread. Best of luck to you all, and I hope you have a great time with this!
I'm really sad to hear that, but I have to say I understand as I did the same in another RP this very same day.

Back