• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Manche's sprite shop

Manche

Genetist
Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2015
req4_by_smvuy-d6gbj9c.png

Years
I've already made one but I'd like to see your interpretation of a Rhyhorn mixed with a Toxicroak.

What would a Girachi and Celebi look like together?

Last edited:

Manche

Genetist
Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2015
I've already made one but I'd like to see your interpretation of a Rhyhorn mixed with a Toxicroak.

What would a Girachi and Celebi look like together?

sin_t_iacute_tulo_by_smvuy-d6gs3er.png

I hope this is what you wanted

erin_by_smvuy-d4l4dio.png

something not related to pokemon.. but still made out of pokemon parts

Last edited:

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 10, 2023
I'd like a sprite please.

First, a mix of sylveon+gardevoir. Its eyes will be blue with white pupils, its hair and dress will be cream colored, and its skin will be pinkish. Give it sylveon's tail, shorten the dress in the back if necessary; also make its ears more like sylveon's ears. Make its feet a bit more like paws at the bottom if you want, doesn't matter to me. Finally, add a bow in its hair; the bow will be a different shade of cream and will have a different shade of pink in the middle(basicly like sylveon's bow); lighter or darker, either is fine. I'd recommend keeping the skin a lighter pink though. ^^ (Please include as an attachment, my browser won't make the images clickable in the thread itself for some reason I still haven't figured out. lol)

Also, do you only do pokemon fusions? Or will you do character/OC sprites too?

Thanks in advance. :D

Manche

Genetist
Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2015
will try to deliver just that.... I am on it

I hope this is what You want

Attachments

• Gardeon.PNG
    Gardeon.PNG
    1.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 10, 2023
Thank you. :)

If I may request more...
I'd like a cross of jigglypuff+golbat; Jigglypuff's body and feet, golbat's wings and mouth, jigglypuff's eyes, golbat's colors, and I'd like it to look like its in flight if that's alright.
And also-- if it isn't too much and if you'd be willing-- just a lopunny in a French maid outfit(ears sticking out of the bonnet, through holes or something. Basicly just sticking out in the same general position as usual.--I hope you get what I mean :D) for fun. Not necessary but yeah. :D

Thanks in advance and thanks again for the Gardeon. :) Keep up the good work!

Manche

Genetist
Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2015
There you go... I will complete the other soon

Attachments

• maid lopunny.PNG
    maid lopunny.PNG
    1.4 KB · Views: 96

Manche

Genetist
Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2015
"Could you create one from sketch? Dark Magician Girl front and back sprite"
What?

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 10, 2023
"Could you create one from sketch? Dark Magician Girl front and back sprite"
What?

I think he means he wants a front sprite and back sprite of the Dark Magician Girl (a Yu-Gi-Oh monster, IIRC) made from scratch? (I hope this input wasn't unnecessary haha. :P ) There's probably a wiki somewhere that could show a pic or something you could use as reference, if this is the case.

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 10, 2023
Oh yeah I did(almost forgot to say thanks lol). :) I wasn't entirely serious about that request, but I like it a lot. ^^ Thank you.

Manche

Genetist
Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2015
Now I will proceede to do the other serious request.

Attachments

• req 1.PNG
    req 1.PNG
    1.6 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 10, 2023
Sorry I wasn't here for the pic sooner. I didn't notice the message you sent me, and my internet was out yesterday.
I like how you did this one. :) Good job again Manche.

Thank you. ^^

Back