• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey guys sup

Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2012
Hows everyone doing today the names Jak and iam new to the world of Pokemon and it seems to me theres alot out there I love it already iam from the usa and i just started a few of the games

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hey there Daia, welcome to the famous PokeCommunity. I'm MidnightShine, B2W2's Biggest Fan. Are u one?

So, you just started Pokemon? Great, this is the time for you to learn & catch up to the upcoming new B2W2. PC's also a great & fun place to start Pokemon coz of its friendly members & wide variety.

So liekz chatting? VM me at my page, get it? Friend request me anytime you want to too.

Bye-bye~

~Mid

Years
Welcome to the forum, Jak~! It's great to meet you. n_n

So you're new to Pokemon? There's plenty of new and old fans alike here, so I'm sure you'll fit in well. <: Out of curiosity, what was your first game? And do you have a favorite Pokemon? I'd love to hear more about you, so feel free to add if you like~! Up to you though, of course. Just makes it easier to get to know you as a fan. :3

But yeah, there's definitely a lot of love for Pokemon around the world. I've been a fan since I was 8 or 9 and am still going strong at 21 years old! Pokemon's that kind of thing that keeps you hooked for a long time. <3

So yeah, stick around here and have fun, yes? The community is very active and has some really amazing members and staff alike, so we'd love to have you be a part of it. :D If you're ever in need of help, feel free to private message me!

Years
Hello there Daiatchi. My name is Rambagos. Welcome to the Pokècommunity. Need some help for playing Pokèmon games on NDS? Here you go, visit this site > link. Why don't yout take a little time for read first the main rules in here. Enjoy your stay here and don't be afraid because we all are friendly. Feel free to send me a VM or friend request. :)

Years
Hows everyone doing today the names Jak and iam new to the world of Pokemon and it seems to me theres alot out there I love it already iam from the usa and i just started a few of the games

Hi Jak, welcome to PC.

Since everyone's got you covered I'll only do a short intro.

Have a fun time at PC and be sure to contact a moderator if you need help. I'm also free for VM conversations if you want to talk to someone.

- Hikari10

Back