• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite non-damaging, non-healing move

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Thunder Wave has always been my favorite for this category. It helps me in sticky situations. I can move first and the enemy can't because they are too paralyzed >:D (most of the time anyway)

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
I really like Mean look as it really helps with roaming legends.
also there is forsight which really helped me when fighting ghosts.

Years
I love how a lot of people said toxic when the OP said non-damaging, non-healing, and non-status ailments XD

Anywho, my fav has to be sand-attack. Lower opponents accuracy? Heck yes! I spam the crap out of that when fighting Red (which is as bad as it sounds XD ), especially when he pulls out snorlax.

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
Swords Dance/Nasty Plot make me feel so strong. I hate Attract, especially on the enemies...

B-L-A-Z-E

リズ
Years
I really like Cotton Guard and Dragon Dance, but unfortunately, the only only Pokemon that can do both of these is one of the Pokemon I hate the most. (Altaria if you didn't get where I was going with that)

Tackle

Pancham
Years
My favorite non-damaging and non-healing are Swords Dance, Dragon Dance, Quiver Dance, Nasty Plot and Cosmic Power.

They're all boosting move, they're very useful if you use them the right way.

Dark_Illusion

Psychic Trainer
Years
Sand-Attack: I find this to be REALLLLY useful. But, just as a side note, because I feel I need to say this. I ABSOLUTELY LOATHE the move Attract.

Back