• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Little trades - HA's, Rare Balls & More !!HIATUS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
Haha that was lucky then. Sounds good! I'll have all of those by tonight except for the Growlithe&Larvitar– a friend has caught those for me (he's further along in the game than me, and has HG unlike me o only he can get Growly) but still needs to transfer them, not sure how soon that'll be but hopefully within the next day or so. I'll PM you when I have 'em all, unless you want all of them tonight (+ Shiny Stones) and can wait for the last 2?

I don't mind the wait - I have yet to breed most of the ones you wanted as well. :'')
But I also wouldn't mind trading some now and the rest later on - whatever works for you.

Thief

The Dark One
Years
I don't mind the wait - I have yet to breed most of the ones you wanted as well. :'')
But I also wouldn't mind trading some now and the rest later on - whatever works for you.

Well it turns out my friend finally got his connection working and traded me the Growly + Larvitar earlier. How many do you have ready? I'll get the same amount ready on this end if you're fine with trading a few at some point today. :)

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
Well it turns out my friend finally got his connection working and traded me the Growly + Larvitar earlier. How many do you have ready? I'll get the same amount ready on this end if you're fine with trading a few at some point today. :)
Well how long will you be around for? I just turned my DS on to start breeding so i might be able to get all done for now. @@

Thief

The Dark One
Years
Well how long will you be around for? I just turned my DS on to start breeding so i might be able to get all done for now. @@

I'm free basically all night (it's 8:39pm for me at the moment) so just gimme half hour to an hour from now and I'll have all of yours ready.

HxCrypt

Living <3<3<3
Years
Your Krabby and Deerling are ready.
I can do the trade 2 hours later,quote my reply or either VM/PM me.I will reply you ASAP.
Thank you =)

Last edited:

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
Your Krabby and Deerling are ready.
I can do the trade 2 hours later,quote my reply or either VM/PM me.I will reply you ASAP.
Thank you =)

Hoi!
I'm actually not done yet. x.x
But I'll start breeding now - I'll ahve to go to work relatively soon though so no promises there. 3:

Years
Hey lari chan would you trade me an HA natu and dratini(I have no idea where I put mine ~w~) for a HA roggenrola and durant

P.S: I can wait till your return

Last edited:

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
Hey lari chan would you trade me an HA natu and dratini(I have no idea where I put mine ~w~) for a HA roggenrola and durant

P.S: I can wait till your return

I will certainly trade you if you are still in need of one by the time i open this again. I'm thinking around the end of the month maybe. It'll depend on how our move is getting along. ;;

HI.
I hv some of the hA pokemon u need.

interested with the dialga and tornadus

Hi!
I'm sorry but these thread is currently on a hiatus. :(

lemonhihi

S1lv3rRay
Years
I will certainly trade you if you are still in need of one by the time i open this again. I'm thinking around the end of the month maybe. It'll depend on how our move is getting along. ;;

Hi!
I'm sorry but these thread is currently on a hiatus. :(

hi sure no problem, just come back to me when you are free again

Years
I will certainly trade you if you are still in need of one by the time i open this again. I'm thinking around the end of the month maybe. It'll depend on how our move is getting along.

(

Sure no worries, just let me know when you're back on business :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back