• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Fanclub

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
Well i decided i hadn't seen anything about FFAC on the fan clubs so i decided to make one, i really loved this film so if your intrested join up ^_^, this is a full on FF Fanclub.

FF7ACFC.gif

Plot
Two years after the events in "Final Fantasy VII", a disease called 'Seikon-Shoukougun', or 'Geostigma', is spreading through the planet. This disease is believed to have been caused by the body fighting off foreign material that invaded the body two years earlier, at the end of "Final Fantasy VII". Guilt-ridden and haunted by his past, ex-SOLDIER Cloud Strife has decided to live a secluded, solitary life away from his friends while maintaining "Strife's Delivery Service", whose headquarters is located in Tifa Lockheart's bar, the Seventh Heaven. Tifa's bar serves as an orphanage for children stricken with Geostigma. Here, Tifa keeps an eye on Barret's six-year-old daughter, Marlene, while Barret searches the planet for an alternative energy source to the Planet's energy, Mako. One day, Cloud receives a phone call from the former Shinra, Inc. president, Rufus, asking him for protection from a mysterious man named Kadaj. Kadaj, in the meantime, along with his brothers Loz and Yazoo, are searching for their "mother", and seem to believe that Cloud knows where to find her. Meanwhile, Vincent Valentine has been wandering the planet gathering information on Kadaj's scheme, and Cloud and his friends must come together again to fight these new enemies.

Owner
Kakashi Hatake
Co-Owner (1)
Strike-Freedom
Members
None

Last edited:

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
The LOZ and TIFA fight scene and the Sephiroth vs Cloud, of course many other bits too but yeah lol, hope we get some members.

~Archer~

I am the bone of my sword.
Years
Personally i liked the Reno/Rude v.s. Yazoo/Loz fight. it was funny.
But the Cloud v.s. Sephiroth fight ruled. I especially liked that new Limit Break and the fact that my favourite song played in the background.

Yeah i hope that there will be more members too.

Back