• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the User Title Above~

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
Years
Yup Just rate the little text next to or under the avatar of the person above you.

I'd go first but Kasumi dosent have a usertitle..

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2005
<< >> Who's Joel Madden? XD Well, I don't know who he is, but I bet he's cool. XD 7/10

~Kelsey

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
8/10 It's cute, plain and simple, but nonetheless cute into meaning. ^^

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
I love pink! Automatic 10/10 ^_^

And ^^ (meaning the poster above the poster above) "Ashie boy" banned me from posting at my pair's forum XD thought I was a hacker... ;) naw... not a hacker... I was the second admin, my pair was the first, he was the third... oh well paranoia is common in this "age of hysteria"

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
Heh Inuyasha is a popular character from the anime 'Inuyasha,' and Musashi is Jessie in Japanese. I suppose Porygon merely combined the two, because Musashi looks awfully a lot like inuyasha in that avatar. XD

Oh, definitely 10/10. Hypocrite...haha. XD

Back