• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
Dear Anon,
Its getting really lonely. I should probably do something about that shouldn't I? But you did take everything from me so what can I really do? Seeing you kills me yet I wouldn't be surprised if you laughed when you saw me and thought I was a waste of time. I'll prove you wrong and make you regret it.

Dear Anon,
I hope the investment will pay off, I've put way to much in for it not to.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I'm...sorry for your grandmother? I feel bad for you but on the other hand I feel awkward receiving your voicemail. Check your numbers next time, yes?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anon,

I had to make a rather difficult choice recently between 2 women I was seeing at the time, ended up getting back together with you know who after I took care of some personal business. Call me an idiot but let's face it I'm in love with this woman despite everything that's happened and I'm content with my choice even if it kills me. I know you didn't care when I told you this before but it feels good to get this all off my chest for once.

Dear Anon,

If you don't help us get a replacement door soon you're a ****ing dead man.

Dear Anon,

I heard about what happened with you and Hunter and I just wanna say I'm sorry about that.

CyanFlame

Gotta get the sauce
Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2012
Dear Anonymous,

I was never supposed to fall in love. I thought love was for the weak. Until I met you, everything was normal. Now I am a reckless ball of emotions. I still have the bracelet you gave me... I don't think I can lose it. I seriously have no idea if you like me (Or maybe love me) or not. I am melting inside...

Dear Anon 2,

LEAVE ME ALONE. PLEASE.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Dear Anon,

i know that life is so damn hard,who said it's easy anyway?...you reached this case not because you're a bad person..you reached that because what you saw in life was too much more than you can handle..i told you nothing is easy but suicide? SUICIDE? at least try to fix the mistakes DAMMIT when you fix what you did to yourself before anybody then you can think about sucide...but then again...i see you as a weak person..i didn't know you well i guess.

Dear Anon,

i'm sorry..again,it's easy to misunderstood me but is it that hard to ask me what i meant?...that's why i consider myself weird because all the time misunderstanding misunderstanding misunderstanding ...that i began to hate talking

Dear Anon,

things has to be fine sooner or later..it will..you know why?..because that's what we have to fight for..making things become better..it's hard but not impossible

yours,

someone who's tryng so hard

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

What part of "leave me on my own" don't you understand? I've been feeling so much better until you came around. >_>

Dear Anonymous,

I can't believe we're going to graduate together. OMG it's a month away and I am already nervous. We need to discuss plans and stuff. I know I bailed out on you guys last time, but I promise I won't bail again. It's June 2nd...it's summer for you guys probably. I'll be there, I will!

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Dear Ano,

i'm sorry but i had to say that like this..it wouldn't work if i said it otherwise and better for you damn either for me to be like this....i know it hurts but..i'm just sorry..i had to.

Dear Ano,

you don't know how much pain you causing me,but it really hurts...i don't know how can i tell you or show you i don't know what to do anymore..but heart is began to feel tired now...i don't want to keep losing all my entire life dammit.

Dear Ano,

you act weird,you're taking what belongs to me,again and again...i don't know should i keep fighting or i'm just standing alone on this...you're not the same person at all,all the time you look forward to what i have and you do more than you could to have it and see the sad look on my face with a cold smile..why? why?..what did i do to you? it's been years did i ever did the same to you?..i won't because i'm better than you

yours,

Tired me

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anon,

Still thinking of you, even though what happened happened. You were the only thing that really made me cry you know that. I'm really gonna miss you man.

Dear Anon,

Shut the **** up and get off my back.

Dear Anon,

Having goals is one thing but carrying them out can be something else entirely, wish I wasn't such an example of that laziness myself.

Maka Chop

【・ヘ・?】
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
DA,

Ehe, sorry. ._. I took it too far, and I'll stop now.

DA,

I can already tell you're going to start your ******** with the two of them again. **** off.

DA,

What? What did I do? .__.;;

Kyogia

Just a Pleasant Piplup
Years
Dear Anonymous,
Everything was a lie. Everything. I was tricked by everyone. They're wrong. I said it, they're wrong!!
They're all liars!
You don't even know me anymore, probably. You've probably forgotten me. It's been almost two years...
They all lied about us. It just goes to show who to trust.

Dear Anonymous,
We met indirectly. You're just like me in many aspects. We're not much different, but... I guess everything's different now. Strange, isn't it? Strange, but true.

So strange that it's bothersome.
So strange that it's worrisome...
and so strange that it's hard to even handle.

The agony... and the fact that nothing will ever happen anymore. The world will have ended in that universe.
It's a sad story... a very sad story...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anonymous,

Why must we fight so much.

Dear Anonymous,

I've decided on what to do now. Or at least I'm starting to.

King!

better
Years
Dear Anonymous,
Stop. Please stop acting like this. You're going to make a fool out of yourself by being so two-faced and...ugh. Don't dig your grave, please? I try to be here for you and you go and call me a shallow full-of-myself...ugh. And how dare you call her 'catty' when you're the one causing problems with EVERYONE? Seriously. Stop. Or we will all leave you. And trust me: you could not handle that.

Dear Anonymous,
How the heck are you doing this to me? I never even thought of you this way before and now...I can't stop staring. I can't help but to want to talk to you, to....to...god, make it stop. I know everything wrong with this. I know what you are, and you know it to. Who you are. And even then...would you really like me? Maybe we aren't as different as I think sometimes. But what sucks more than anything is knowing that...even without all of that...without me, without you...you could still never ever even get close to liking me.

So why do I keep staring?

Dear Anonymous,
You kicked butt today.
We kicked butt today.
Can there be two solos, please?
xD
I swear if that happens...
I dunno.
We dun good.
May the best singer win.
;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Argenta

Soul
Years
Dear An,

i pwomise,as soon as i got a job..fiwest salawy i got will be spent on a gift fow you..so,wish me luck to have a job sooner,k? ;)

Dear An,

where will that lead us to?i don't know..i just wanted you to notice your acts with me....it was my fault from the beginning to invite you there but the last thing i expected was your choice.....i want to say the truth but it will make you look ugly..so please,try to become better with me cuz i don't know how long will i handle that...i don't know who's right and who's wrong but i know that it's more than 16 years together now.

Dear An,

i love pranks,so don't be easily offended do that just for fun :)

That girl with the glasses

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
dear anon,

i love your habit of always making me feel better even when you don't know that you're doing it.

Maka Chop

【・ヘ・?】
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
DA,

Good.

DA,

You're the one who hurt her and she doesn't have to return your feelings, so quit being an ******* and **** off.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back