• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Your Favorite Legendary

What is your favorite legendary pokemon?

• Total voters

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I like Suicune, Latias/Latios, Giratina, Zekrom & Reshiram. I like the others as well, but I think these are my main biases. Not sure if I missed out on any others, though. :3

Years
Mew will always be my favorite. She's cute and powerful. I remember going to some event somewhere (Best Buy?) to get this event Mew for Pokemon Blue Version. 3 hours in that line, lol. Now, I know the trick to glitch in Mew in Blue, which is awesome. Takes 5 minutes, haha.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Lugia, followed by Victini, Shaymin, Articuno, and Suicune. Mew used to be my favorite but over the years other Legendaries have came along kind of pushing Mew to possibly being after Suicune. Nostalgia beside my favorite would have to be either Shaymin or Victini but that nostalgia and grace pushes Lugia to be juust a bit father than the other two. Also I really like it's shiny ok.

Years
How dare you forget Rayaquaza!!! DDDD:

He's probably my favorite followed by the ultra ultra cute victini <3

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Everyone, they're all cool. But personally, everyone in the Hoenn games. The Golems have a mystery behind them. The Latis have their jet speed flight, telekinesis, invisibility, etc! The Weather Trio, is just plain awesome, especially design; favorite is Rayquaza. Deoxys, because of his stat prowess. Jirachi... GRANTS WISHES! and it's cute.

~Sincerity
PikakittenX, devout member of the Pokecommunity

Valvatorez

Prinny Instructor
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
Giratina is my favourite; I love the design and the typing. Ghost/Dragon is one of the more interesting type combinations out there, and it looks suitably ominous in either of its forms. All hail the giant pharaoh caterpillar.

That said, I'm quite fond of Darkrai's wraith look (although its "legs" look weird) and I think Meloetta is actually quite cute as well, in her Aria form, at least...not too keen on the Pirouette form.

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
I have three of them.

Shaymin, Celebi and Victini.

I really love strong and cute Pokemon. Even if theyr're not really well designed, I love how simple they're.
Shaymin and Celebi, because they're grass type.
Which approximates also my favorite color :3
Both of them protecting humans and Pokemon, I mean at the good side of protecting.

About Victini, well...I've never imaginated that they will make a Fire/Psy type! And he's kinda so cuuute...! (too many cute...She's crazy)

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
I picked all of them on the poll.
They're all cool!

But personally, Rayquaza is my top favorite. Everyone in Gen 3 is in second place.

Regis: The mystery behind them is so cool.
Latis: All of their abilities: invisibility, transform, telekinesis, etc!
Weather: Ruby was my first game so Groudon. Kyogre is still cool, I love riding the mechanical one in XD. Rayquaza, his super roar that saves Hoenn, design, just everything.
Deoxys: Stats, need I say more?
Jirachi: He lives in a crystal, wakes up every 1000 years for 1 week, grants wishes, and he's adorable.

ArcanaFlaera

Guard of the Generation
Years
Hm.... I have many favorites. Suicune, the Eon Twins, Lugia.
But my favorite will always have to be Articuno. It's my favorite type, and the first legend that I caught that I actually ended up using on my team.

ahmet476

standing around
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
Seems most people has a special place in their heart for first legendaries like first starters.

Cid

Years
I like a lot of legendaries. They don't come close to my favorite Pokémon just because I think they're cheap in-game, but I do like their concepts. Favorites would probably be Celebi, Groudon, Dialga and Kyurem. :D

Turboblaze

Blazing Aura
Years
My favorite legendary seems to change every generation but as it stands right now, my favorite is Kyurem. I'm also a pretty big fan of the Kami trio too.

Squidchan

The Lady Cthulhu
Years
The 4 'horses' are my favourite, though Suicune, Entei and Raikou come a close second. Their designs are just so appealing to me.

My least favourite would be Groudon. I'm not sure why... I just don't like it.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
Do I really need to include Dialga and Palkia within Giratina as a choice? Don't get me wrong, I love Dialga and Palkia, but it does say my favorite legendary, so I'll have to pick Giratina. I only like Giratina because it's half ghost and I love ghost type Pokemon.

:t354:TG

Back