• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fly jeans.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Button fly's are meh. I dunno, they don't really appeal to me, and I dont see how they help fashion wise, seeing as you can't even see them. So zippers all the way.

Years
I've only owned one pair of button fly jeans, and I hated them. I'm guessing that it was just that particular pair that I had, but they would never stay fastened properly, so I ditched them after about 3 weeks for my regular ones with the zipper/button combo. Even with my 2 pairs of black work pants (one with pure button fly, other with zipper and buttons), I find myself wearing the zippered pair twice as often.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I love jeans, but it's amazing how little thought I give to this issue. I have sets of both types and don't really have an opinion one way or the other. Sorry!

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
All my jeans have both a button and a zipper, but I'm going to assume that's the zipper option because I googled button jeans and I don't have any jeans with just buttons.

So yeah, zipper for me.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
I got a few with a zipper and a few with just buttons. I don't really notice the difference when wearing them, so I don't prefer one over the other.

Back