• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
Sorry, I was trying to balance a few things and somehow it got a bit over my head, but I should have a post up tonight. Unfortunately the next few weeks are probably going to keep me excessively busy, so my activity may not be up to par, but once that's over everything should be fine.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I was finishing finals and all that ya know, I mean tests are dope, so I gotta keep up my educational swag
I... I think I'm dying.

Solo is waiting for a response from OZ, Sapph.

Satomi is waiting on Yuria, though I think we were waiting on a third person to join in. Pool class is just flyin' by, so I guess someone could give Satomi something to do, because swimming is not one of those things.

Years
For the record my posting might be a bit more infrequent over the next few weeks also. I'm going through my first bout of assignments for this study period.

Khawill

<3
Years
Word of the day! Eremikophobia: A phobia of sands or sandy desserts

Anywhichamawho, Frio will not be going back to the pool on the account of that post being way too shortata, so I'd say the best way to interactat with him would be to scadoo all tha way to da nurdesy offikay.

Also we got Elise fearin and cowerin and chickenen and hidin away from tha pool. She totally go that crazy fear stat. (Roll a D6, gettin a 5 like some crazy stix)

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Oh and sorry Wolfy! :3 i'll try to post as soon as possible with Oz ^^

Khawill- Is it okay for Nami to interact with Frio in the infirmary? c: if so then i'll make her leave the pool ASAP so that both events can start ^^

----------------------------

SU:

Name: Secret
Nickname: Divine
Specie: Mermaid

Appearence:

Personality: Divine is very kind and charming young woman. Well... Young is the least we could call her since this woman is around 1024 years old. Divine is like a guardian for the newcomers in Fairytale and often called a heroine by them for several reasons. Despite of Divine's kindness she has a hate for flowers and men. Both make her feel uneasy and tend her drive her crazy. There goes a rumor that says that Divine once killed her human husband and his mistress after she found him cheating on her with that woman.

Divine has a splitten personality, her second personality being very evil, murderous and deadly. Her second personality doesn't have mercy for enemies, it doesn't matter if they attacked her or not, she kills all of them without shedding even one tear. Her second personality loves blood and despair and does everything to kill the one she is after. There is another rumor about her saying that she is a "Yandere" and kills every woman that likes the man that she likes. This rumor has never been conformed because Divine was never found in love since she joined fairytale.

History: secret

Weakness: Flowers and men
Other: secret
Code: Melon Strawberry​

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Solo post is UP!

You know what to do, Solo Rescue Squad.

You know what to do also, Sapph.

Even you, Geras32.

Khawill, you know what to do?

machomuu, what doing?

Diamond, what are you doing?

... What was I doing again?

Khawill

<3
Years
I'll see it from the nurse's office window. Frio will come to get Nami, Elise, and the others.

No fooling around, Operation Pet the Puppy has Begun!

Colony

Years
Yay, Yandere! Bout time we get someone with a Yuno personality! Still working on that post, but I just can't seem to figure what I want to write about... Someone give me ideas!

Khawill

<3
Years
Ok, interacting with Yorick, I'll need Nami and whoever else is coming to interact with Frio.
Important things
-Elise is being carried on his shoulder
-Frio looks serious and fairly frustrated
-He is still shirtless

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Ok, interacting with Yorick, I'll need Nami and whoever else is coming to interact with Frio.
Important things
-Elise is being carried on his shoulder
-Frio looks serious and fairly frustrated
-He is still shirtless

Nami will come his way then c: But it'll take me a few hours to post~

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Wow, Khawill needed a Yorick post and I made a Raka post. Whoops. Yorick post will happen soon, he'll just have to put aside his own objective for now.

War with his sister? Does it turn out that Ryuu is a...well...ryuu (dragon) and his sister is the head of Fairytale or something?

Yorick should make his own squad. He'll invite James' dad Rorrick and that one guy who somebody interacted with once, Rick. Then he'll go find people named Garrick, Patrick, and some other Rick.

Colony

Years
Hey, machomuu, you know that Mirai Nikki has a new series going now? Just thought that, you know, with your enthusiasm about it you'd like to know that. And it still features an ongoing obsession over Yuki. It's called Mirai Nikki Redial if you're wondering.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I think I'm gonna have Cheryll go to the graveyard, curious as to what caused her attention to be drawn there.

Plus since she hasn't interacted with Solo yet she'll have no idea who he is. (Plus I might through Janie into the mix as well for a brief moment)

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
I'm still, y'know, moving. I'll try and post again soon, but my access is limited for the next few days since I'm in Canadia: the land of scenery that barely ever changes, and there are roller coasters for highways. I'll have trip pictures, too, but for now I hope this suffices: today, my little brother barely missed running down a caribou. He's getting his driving hours in, so he can get his license, but he nearly gave me and our mother a heart attack with how much he looked like he was about to go off the road and how slow he was going (50km/h in a 90!).

There were four of them (caribou, or elk) all together in the street, two children, and I got plenty of pictures (as well as a bison playing in the dirt!).

We passed them, and an RV RUNS ONE OF THE CHILDREN DOWN.

Cue rage, terror and depression all at once; especially depression. T_T

Last edited:
Back