• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's More Fun In The Philippines ☆ Filipino Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
ahoy~
gugma-gugmang giatay na sad! xD

so, any of you guys have any *special* plans for Valentines?
me? go to work, eat and survive, go back home, sleep. xP

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
I didn't have any special plans for valentines albeit my "valentine" was absent ;~; so i am still forever alone :[

anyways, Martinez got 19th in the Figure Skating portion of the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics so that's something to talk about :]

Jalsy

RESET
Years
Even he did not get the medal or bring home the bacon for that event, It's really been an achievement for the Philippines having kuya Michael Martinez to be the first ever Pinoy Figure Skater to join the Olympics. It's been his dream to get there and no doubt he made it to the finals. NOt bad and it's pretty amazing..nakakaproud..hehe He's still the best!

Salzorrah

Years
Yeah, he really did give honor to the Philippines :D

Speaking of honor, here's a topic to ponder on!

How proud are you when it comes to the Philippines' achievements?

Salzorrah

Years
So yeah *BUNP*

I'mma answer the topic above! Hope people gets active coz I don't want this club to die out.

I'm proud when it comes to Filipinos breaking out and shine but I hate it when it comes to politics and such because it's not really much to brag about :[

Jalsy

RESET
Years

It's one of the great feeling of being in this country. I'm happy and proud seeing them win or at least got to be in a big contest/fights, and speaking of fights, I'm currently watching Manny Pacquiao's fight.XD I sure do hope he wins despite of his last year's match. #Pinoypride.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Be sure you check the date of the last post next time. :( The last post was on March 8th and it has been well over a month since the club was last active. However, anyone is free to remake this club at their own will.

Also a reminder to not revive clubs that have been dead for more than one month.

Locked.~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back