• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Xd...

Do you think XD is used to much?

• Yes

Votes: 21 55.3%
  • No

Votes: 17 44.7%

• Total voters

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
You mean, overrated? XD Darn straight it is. XD Everyone around here's obsessed with it. XD

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2010
I'm not obsessed with it. I'm just doing it because everyone else is!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I just do it because it finishes off a sentence nicely, whether it be funny or sad or just neutral. It's a universal smiley that can be used anywhere, and in any situation ^_^

XDXDXDXD <-- See? Perfect in any situation XD

Sawyer

���
Years
XDDDDDDDDDDD O.O yeah, i <3 XD. it's my favorite smilie besides :\ and :dead: ^^,

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2011
I love the XD smilie. It's used a lot, but could never be considered too much! XD

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
it deffinately is used too much but i love my msn XD cuz it looks soo sick well everyone that saw it for the 1st time

Last edited:

Castrainer

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
Yeah, I use it a lot~ Everyone does, so "Yes" xD
In this font the "xD" is neater, but in some others, the "XD" is... and meh~

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
Mr Cat Dog said:
I just do it because it finishes off a sentence nicely, whether it be funny or sad or just neutral. It's a universal smiley that can be used anywhere, and in any situation ^_^

XDXDXDXD <-- See? Perfect in any situation XD
I agree with you,it's sort of like a punctuation mark XD I use it when im mad at someone but dont want to seem too mean so I put XD in to lighten it up a little XD

But as for the question, Yeah. I think its waay to overated and used.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
In PC? yes of course...everywhere else? its lol...i blame Casty for causing this mess XP

Lucid

I had never seen "XD" until I joined PC, and it took me a month to find out what it ment, I prefure it to "lol", and most everyone seems to use it at the end of their sentinces XD

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
Years
I definitly think that it is overrated, but I love it just the same. XD That's why I use it at least once in all my posts. XD Though I also love to use "xD" now. ^^

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
o_o It's overused everywhere, but I don't really care. I've been using it for years, so it's nothing big to see it all the time here. It's usually a pretty good indicator of sarcasm or something, which can be helpful. *shrugs*

I do prefer "xD" to "XD," though. It takes less effort to write since you only have to hold Shift down for one letter. xD;;

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I like "xD" better too~ xD;

It seems cuter~ <3 But yes, it is a bit overused, ne? o.o;

Back