• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poke War I

would you like to adopt your partner in this war?

• yes

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • no

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

skie

Banned
Years
This is something that i bring to all forums a fun little poke war!!
Here are the rules:
1) You CAN NOT kill another pokemon
2) you can name the pokemon you chose
3) you can allso team up with friend but only 5 to a team

This is the stage: Your at poke park And alll the pokemon want a pickle they would have thair owners dicide but they've been drinking wine and thair is only one way to settle it LUUUUUUCHHHARAAAAAAAAAAAN!!! opps sorry wrong show WITH A WAR!!!!
Remember your pokemons name

Last edited:

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 9, 2010
Aye, this goes in Pokemon roleplay. Don't worry, I ain't doing no harm, but this should be moved. ^^;

Years
Rukarioboi said:
Hmmmm sounds good ok i'll be rukario named Rock
but how can you attack with a pokemon that no moves have been revelaed for :confused:

I will be a deoxys called jayko

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
Years
  • Age 33
  • Home
  • Seen Oct 6, 2010
Interesting. I'll go in as A Rayquaza known as... well, TDT in his Rayquaza form.

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
Years
Zuko kept his focus on Jayko until he was ready to make his move. His eyes were shifting between Aurora to Fudge to Tea, to TDT, to many others. Zuko finally made his move on Jayko by jumping and attempting to slam him down.

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
Years
  • Age 33
  • Home
  • Seen Oct 6, 2010
I grab Fudge by the tail, and slam her into the ground. TDT, bringin' pain to a town near you!! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back