• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Screenshot/Music Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Yeah, but I started this quite a while a go because I wanted to make my own GSC remake so I could add my own features and make it my way lol Still yet to add new features, but I'm working on it. And I thought that it would give me practice to make my next fan game in its own unique region. Anyway, glad you like the titlescreen =D

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
I was talking to Ryushin5 a while ago about what I was going to do after finishing my current project. I came up with a few concept/tiles/ow's so consider this a sneak peak for a future (yeah a while from now) project.

capture489.png

capture490.png

Yeah ACDC Town from mega man battle network. We really need something better than the new mmbn1 "remake" right?

*Graphics not for public use*

Wind Gale

Lost With the Wind
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 19, 2014
Sorry about the fact that I could not get rid of the border. [Not very good with GIMP]

I wanted to practce mapping for Pokemo thieves since I finally found a tileset. This map is really no where specific in the game. It porbably would not be in the game. PLease don't say it is to wide open since it is a mystery dungeonish game and is meant to be open ofr enemies. The main thing I am not happy with is the stairs.
Here it is:
Spoiler:

Any reccomendations for things I can improve on.

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
Just two screenshots from the project I'm working on, called Pokemon Rogue. Any criticism would be appreciated.

Screenshot1.png

Screenshot2.png

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2021
95484968.png
adkhk.png
94138041.png
yesmt.png

here's my try at my pokemon device (PokeMAD) for my game made in rmxp. how u guys like it?

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2010
I finally added a real textbox, user input and terrain splatting, working on collisions.
engineeee.jpg
(note that this is not from the storyline, it just shows the visual part of the game). PS. Yeah the model is in t-pose, I am still learning to rig humans

Last edited:

Fraot

Researcher & Game Developer
Years
Interesting

@MarkLegault
Well, your work looks good. What programs are you using? I think you should be using two programs: one for en engine and the other to build models, or maybe a program which handles both?. Did you build the models?

Another good combination would be using 3DsMax for modeling and ShiVa editor to animate them and stuff... it's the engine, but they're expensive.

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
Some new stuff from Carbon. Well more of a selection script. I've got a ton of new stuff coming soon as well. Mind telling me which one looks better?
w1a42o.png

Atomic Reactor

i think the one on the right looks better.
I don't really like the little thing that says grass on the bottom though =/
And what's level medium mean? Are you getting rid of levels?

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
i think the one on the right looks better.
I don't really like the little thing that says grass on the bottom though =/
And what's level medium mean? Are you getting rid of levels?

Ohh Yeah the element info is easily erasable. It looks a bit odd to me as well since It's just out there in space lol. Level Medium is the type of Training it takes for each Pokemon. Torpond = Easy, Velgrus = Medium, Charam = Hard (I think I might change the text though lol) Thanks for the Vote dude ;)

Wow those are nice,
I like the one like HGSS.

I think the Medium Level thing is like, when Prof Oak, says its easy to train or takes patience, etc.

Thank you very much and thanks for the vote as well. Good guess by the way, that's exactly right :P

tImE

It's still me, 44tim44 ;)
Years
If you add some more shadow to the "table" and tilt the pokeballs up more (They look like they've fallen down right now), I'd say the left ones looks better.
It looks more proffesional when you don't "leech" from the original games.

But it's your call ;)

Cheerz~

Shikamaru88

Back dont know if I will stay.
Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2010
Ok here is a few screens I cant decide which one looks better so I wanna know wut you guys think
PIC 1
capture000.jpg
PIC 2
capture005.jpg

PIC 3
capture001-1.jpg
PIC 4
capture006.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back