• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Farms

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Features
Milk cattle, goats, etc (Moo Moo Milk)
Sell crops
Taking eggs (Though this seems more twisted, like eating an unborn Torchic xD)
Aquatic Farm
etc. xD

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
Years
I like the idea of a patch where you can grow berries or apricorns or even Ferroseeds. But on the other hand maybe the idea of chicken raising would work too, but it probably depends on what sort of Pokemon we will be getting here.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Nice idea! I would love farms in the new Pokemon games. Farming to earn some money, people selling 'Grapes' that Pokemon can use to regain HP, I like it!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I like the idea of a patch where you can grow berries or apricorns or even Ferroseeds. But on the other hand maybe the idea of chicken raising would work too, but it probably depends on what sort of Pokemon we will be getting here.

GROWING FERROSEED. That's actually a genius idea imo. Like, you could grow ground-based Pokemon such as Sunkern and Ferroseed on your farm and each day a new one would appear and it'd be like a daily event Pokemon p much except it'd be... farming? XD;

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
That'll be unique to say the least. Maybe we could have a farm where at a certain time a seed pokemon appears, Sunkern at day, and Ferrorseed at night.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I wouldn't mind that either, because it'd make it like a place you'd need to visit, especially if they both had advantages from being grown on the farm, such as a special move or ability!

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Hmm..sounds like GF'll have to implement some sort of farm feature this generation if they somehow saw all of these posts xD

That'll be unique to say the least. Maybe we could have a farm where at a certain time a seed pokemon appears, Sunkern at day, and Ferrorseed at night.

Yeah, this could be done I suppose~ But is there any other Seed Pokemon besides Sunkern and Ferroseed? If there are only two Seed Pokemon, repeating both these two might turn boring for the player. :/

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
I think the easiest way to bring back Berry Growing is FARMS. Or, a green house. Just make one place in the game where you can plant berries and keep track of them.

UnderMybrella

Wandering Programmer
Years
What's be cool is if we had a repeat of the 3rd gen and D/P/P for berry growing - where you had to remember where the berries were, but berries would be awesome to see in 3D.... :D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
A greenhouse at the farm sounds nice. It could be a setting of something happening in the story, and where you can find an item or a rare Pokemon, kind of like Liberty Garden in Unova. Or at least that's how I see it.

Back