• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ginji's shinies and events trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
ummmm,can u look over my thread's events list?(and if u can bump my thread please)

i think i'm interested in ur some events:P

and i nid u to clone it if u wan to trade,sorry about that

T______T

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
ummmm,can u look over my thread's events list?(and if u can bump my thread please)

i think i'm interested in ur some events:P

and i nid u to clone it if u wan to trade,sorry about that

T______T
sure and just did it
-----------------------------

Denzer

Why so serious?
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
Okay remember me Ginji?
You wanted my Shiny Ninetales and Infernape for your Shiny Fortress and Wish Absol. When can we trade?
I also want natures on
Shiny Typhlosion
Shiny Magmortar
Shiny Breloom
Shiny Snorlax

hcoteen2008

Ball State Cardinal
Years
Interested in these:

Shiny Magmortar lv.100 Shiny Blaziken lv.100 Shiny Typhlosion lv.100 salamence lv.100 shiny swampert lv.100 shiny electivire lv.100 shiny charizard lv.100 shiny tyranitar lv.100 shiny alakazam lv.100

Trade tread in my sig.

Years
ariados

I have a shiny ariados here I would be willing to trade for another shiny pokemon. it is mild natured and UT. I would perfer another shiny UT pokemon, but if it is well ev trained properly then that will work too. reply with a PM please.

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Okay remember me Ginji?
You wanted my Shiny Ninetales and Infernape for your Shiny Fortress and Wish Absol. When can we trade?
I also want natures on
Shiny Typhlosion timid
Shiny Magmortar modest
Shiny Breloom adamant
Shiny Snorlax careful
We can trade whenever you are online
Interested in these:

Shiny Magmortar lv.100 Shiny Blaziken lv.100 Shiny Typhlosion lv.100 salamence lv.100 shiny swampert lv.100 shiny electivire lv.100 shiny charizard lv.100 shiny tyranitar lv.100 shiny alakazam lv.100

Trade tread in my sig.
checking....
Alright just hopefully we can get online at the same time lol.
well im on now but your not lol

goldemuse6

Muse
Years
I have an EV trained Timid Peli 11 Shaymin with 31 IV's in Spd and Sp Atk, I am Interested in your Shiny Yanmega

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back