• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
Hello.
I've been playing this game for a few days and i noticed some things that i would like to clarify...
1st - Moon Stones - Is there a way to get all the Moon Stones needed to evolve all the pokemons that need it to evolve? (I only found one so far)
2nd - Tropicia Town item - That item that looks unaccessible (I think?) it's there only to piss us off?
3rd - Mew - After finishing the game the first time (Beating Arceus) i went trying to get all the rest of the legendary Pokemons. The only one i didn't found (except one that i know i didn't trigger it yet) was Mew. I know he is supposed to be in Sootopolis City and i looked for him everywhere on it but didn't find it. so my question is what's the trigger for Mew's appearance?
4th - Manaphy - I know that he wasn't on the game in the earlier versions but i think i looked on the forum something abut wichu adding it in a future version. Did he get to add it?

Thank for any reply ;)

1) I replayed Raptor recently and only found one, so I believe that there's not enough. If you need a Moon Stone, you can PM me and I can trade you a Pokemon holding one.

2) I tried obtaining that item, even finding a gap between 2 reef barriers in the nearby water route, but I can't get to it. I have no idea what's inside.

3) I'm not sure what I did to trigger it, because I went to Sootpoolis really late and it was already there. You can try getting Mewtwo or something, but I'm really not sure what I did.

4) It hasn't been added yet, but I believe it will when the Black and White modifications are done.

Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2016
1) I replayed Raptor recently and only found one, so I believe that there's not enough. If you need a Moon Stone, you can PM me and I can trade you a Pokemon holding one.

2) I tried obtaining that item, even finding a gap between 2 reef barriers in the nearby water route, but I can't get to it. I have no idea what's inside.

3) I'm not sure what I did to trigger it, because I went to Sootpoolis really late and it was already there. You can try getting Mewtwo or something, but I'm really not sure what I did.

4) It hasn't been added yet, but I believe it will when the Black and White modifications are done.

Well about Mew, i already have Mewtwo, actually i think i'm missing only one legendary pokemon besides Mew and Manaphy.

Years
I don't know but think it's an error There are no attack Animation! it only show one animation in every attack{like Tackle}. Can someone help?

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
I don't know but think it's an error There are no attack Animation! it only show one animation in every attack{like Tackle}. Can someone help?

It's not an error, Pokemon Raptor just doesn't have animations. Animations take a while to do, and the creator decided not to have them.

Years
It's not an error, Pokemon Raptor just doesn't have animations. Animations take a while to do, and the creator decided not to have them.

Oh! I Didn't know that. It is kinda boring to play Pokemon games without attack animation. I think it is the most important part for any RPG games.

Years
  • Seen Nov 8, 2010
Oh, that sucks, breeding and then EV training is what makes me play pokemon over and over again:( Will it be implemented in this game in the future?

Rai Rai

Master of everything!
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2012
Probably not due to the struggle they had when making the game caused them alot of errors and made them just remove it all together.

Years
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I lost to Team Hunter Leader Isaac and now I can't talk to either Steven or Ash. Also, when I go to the spot where he was before, nothing happens. Am I stuck and have to start over?

Rai Rai

Master of everything!
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2012
Sorry if someone already asked this but what program do you play it on?
I have vba, but is that the right one?

Haha, read the forum description then you will notice you don't use emulators for a game made for windows, it's just a standard .exe file.

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2011
Haha, read the forum description then you will notice you don't use emulators for a game made for windows, it's just a standard .exe file.

Thanks I just realised, but what do I do when it says something about system 32? I'm a little wary because I know what can happen if it's deleted or anything.
EDITdisregard that, figureed it out.

Last edited:

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
Just a question, can you EV train pokemon on this game?

While you can't EV train normally, you can use vitamins to get EVs on your Pokemon. Each vitamin raises the EV total by 20 and so the max amount of EVs you can have is 200/200/200/200/200/200. Think of it like Gen 2's Stat Exp system, which basically let you have 255 on every stat, but the Stat Exp was gained through battles and was much harder to get.

Years
  • Seen Nov 14, 2010
There are a lot of things about this game that just don't feel right. It just doesn't play like a real pokemon game. The main characters speed is off, room transitions are off, the format for the music is off and makes the game very large. You've put a lot of work into it, and its pretty nice, but it just seems to need polishing up overall. Some of the dialog seems to be a little lacking, but the text system works nicely :)

Good work though

Game Fortress

Back