• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising

Years
  • Seen May 30, 2013
Doesn't the double-battle bug only happen if you don't do trainerbattle 0x4?

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Yeah, I believe it only happens for that battle.

I JUST uploaded the updated rom, fixed with all of the errors mentioned that I could fix right now. Somebody let me know if the Eon event is fixed. I just started a quick playthrough to get up to the event and see if it works myself. Enjoy! Thanks for telling me all these errors, I'll have them all fixed up soon with your help.

I won't reveal where is Victini. One of the player's friends will make it somewhat obvious when you speak to him. Pay attention if you've gotten pass the ASH/ENTEI event, it's close to there.

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Once again, I've updated the beta Again. This time, I've fixed the Potion bug in Tiki Village/ The sign outside Waters Cavern/ And I made sure personally that the EON event has been fixed. Let me know any more errors!

EDIT: It's invalid? Try again, I just reloaded it.

Has anyone gotten out of Atlantic City yet?

Last edited:

PokemonMasters

Always Remember Forever&After
Years
in dread swamp when i battle nurse joy and doctor roy their pokemon are question marks and when i killed one of those things i got 1 xp.

edit: theres a movement position error in atlantic city. you can walk in the border xD. (the one in front of the gym)

Last edited:

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
lol Wow. I'll fix that up right away.

EDIT: The Roy&Joy in Dread Swamp is now fixed with their pokemon.

Last edited:

ReTAsp

Awesome Norwegian :D
Years
Cyndaquil <3

I love it so I caught it :D it took many balls though -.-'

And anyways I'm not going to use Munna unless I soon get exp. share. It's level 1 cmon (: 2 lazy 2 level it up

Last edited:

PokemonMasters

Years
i found a weird bug. my dratini died but before it died it became level 30 then it evolved and when i when to battle brock (i forgot to go to the pc) dratini came out of the pokeball & when i checked it died so when i pressed b it disappeared o.O (from the battle)

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
That's weird, I still haven't gotten to all of the double battle glitches. Your Dratini evolved into Dragonair though, right? I Want to make sure all of the evolutions are working properly.

Years
Just made it to atlantic city. I love the hack so far. the story is still a mystery. which is good. the guy in waters cavern with rampordos and bastiodon was interesting. I like you incorporated people from the actual pokemon series as well. steven was my favorite champion. its good to see he is still remembered.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Double battles are pretty difficult to handle...
You need to be extra careful because the cloning happens ALWAYS when you have only one Pokémon and you are thrown into double battle.
It's best to check whether the player has 2 or more Pokémon.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Yes, I can't believe I missed this yesterday. Gonna download it & play it later. Good work, DRG.

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
@_Ash493

Thanks for the advice!

@_Hacker Bisharp

The Hero's trainer card is the next thing I'm currently fixing. For some reason, the Heroine's trainer card works perfectly. But when I try to edit the Hero's trainer Card, his battle back sprite gets a little glitchy. So I had to choose between the two. I know how to fix the trainer card with no problem at all. But then the backsprite gets all messy for some reason. I'll try Unlz.Gba soon.

PokemonMasters

Years
yes it did evolve. brocks pokemon are so strong . xD where do i revive the fossils? o.O

edit: i found a new error . when i caught buizel it showed the evolutionary thingy and it showed gible evolves into drifloon

Last edited:

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Woo, sorry guys if this has to many errors... :(

I won't be able to fix those for some time now because of school! (Screw you school! xD)

Well this should be a great hack if you DON'T USE CHEATS! It won't be enjoyable if you do that... :)

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
The gible evolution thingy on the pokedex is weird. I've evolved Gible myself & it evolved into Gabite like it should. Anyone who picked Gible had it evolve into a Driftloon?

After 3 hours of trying to fix the Hero's card, I've come up with nothing so far. I'm going to try some more things now, but if they don't work I'll have to wait until Tajaros has some free time to try fixing it himself because he's better at hex editing and offsets. Which, I believe is the issue involving this & the backsprite.

Back