• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you view the world?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
This is a pretty simple and self explanatory question: how do you see the world and what is your view of it?

I see the world as a mirror: a facade. The world we see is just an illusion and if we were to shatter this mirror we'll see the real world behind it which is full of evil and malice.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
It's just somewhere that humans mutually exist. Not a lot else to say about it.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I dislike the world as a whole because it's always in a state of terror because of something or other, but I love the individuals in it. I love you, PC user who is reading this post.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
In an eleven year old's perspective, the world for me is like a maze. There are obstacles you need to pass through, and there are people at every turn that can help you. You have years and years to finish the maze, yet we never know when we will reach the end. Though we will face tough challenges, there will also be some fun times in this world that will cheer you up.

The world is a maze, and we're the lab-rat. Let's enjoy the time we're here. If we finish the maze, then we've conquered the world.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
Life to me is full of selfish people who only think of themselves and their brats, there's 699 other people than you and your brats. I could Rant about these self centered people all day..

Of course in a whole the world is unfair and people need to learn that.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I see the world as a journey of our lives. We all start at the starting line at different stages of our lives and go through many experiences that shape who we are and who we will become. There may occasionally be rough roads to traverse and mountains to climb; the strong ones will get through them while others might fall behind. Some of the stronger ones might stop for a while to help those who have fallen back up to continue the journey together with them. We go through life in this world, experiencing many challenges as well as many golden times based on the choices we make. Some may pull out of the journey, feeling that it is too tough to handle, while others persevere on no matter what is being thrown at them. Finally, those who reach the finish line will know what it really feels like to be a winner of the journey we call this world. <3

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Lots of things

i view the world as if i was standing at the top of the highest mountain to the the whole world as a play...some people are the main characters and others are watching

i view wold as if it was you're a gladiator and you have to find the way to win your fight and the chance to lose is also there but it depends on your will to win (live)

i view the world as a ship in a sea..trying to find it's way to land while sea in a day is angry that it breaks whatever in front of it and another day is so calm as there was no yesterday..only to find it tomorrow in another picture and it keeps going that way!full of mystery and pain and sharks!i wonder how far would that ship sail!

i could go on and say more...but mainly..

i view the world as you and me...because it is you and me....i know myself!but i don't know who you are or what you think!that's why when something happens and i find myself couldn't change anything....at least there is me to change!

the world isn't as bad as it seem....but people are! the world is bad because of what people do to hurt each others..not all but sadly most..and the only one you can work on..is yourself! and trust me!,you can make a difference (:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I see the world as a never-ending story. It's kind of like Love Actually. Every person is a story and they all intertwine in the cleverest of ways.

So yeah, I guess that's how I see the world. Love Actually on a giant scale.

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
The dreamer me sees the world as a place of never ending possibilities expanding before his very eyes. Believing that it is possible if you can imagine it. Also believing that all clouds have a silver lining. My cynical me sees the world as a darker place. With lies and deceit. Most comming from human nature. A place where money and power define your value as a human being. A place where the nice guy picks the last straw always. And that no matter what your goal is the world will try to cut it down the same way as we cut down grass. (well that was a little negative huh... :/) But the coffee addict me sees the world as a hot steaming cup of dark bittery goodness thta should be chugged down in one gulp. ;) So I guess I think the world as a different shades of gray rather than black or white. XD

Years
It exists. People live in it. They do what feels best to them; sometimes this means they do good things and sometimes not so much. There's not a lot of huge meaning in it unless you put it there. That's about it.

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years
I think of it as an unraveling novel. It has it's bad and good people and also has a lot of of things to do in it, but you push on through.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I see the world as a wonderful, beautiful place with endless opportunities. I'm a bit of a dreamer.

Unfortunately, people populate it, and I view the human race to be mostly a careless, selfish species, that contribute more harm and more suffering than good and restrict a lot of us from being able to accomplish what we can because of restrictions, laws, oppressing each other, and self-preservation. I'm a bit of a misanthrope.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
The world is an ever evolving place of perfect chaos, always gray, always undecisive. No one is truly black or white, and nature always finds a way to balance the gray, even for the man made bits.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Dark, bleak, hopeless, but being a Christian I look upon God for light, safety, hope, etc. And as always, if you don't share my POV, don't reply, quote, etc. me, don't want a flame war xD

Back