• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Roads of Light [T] [OOC+SU]

Flyborg

I was halfway to Gotham City
Years
Name: Erik Burks

Nickname: Pecha (He considers it his real name now)

Species: Tangela

Team: Woodland Wanderers

Title: Draping Vine Pecha

Appearance: Typical tangela size and poportions, but feet are a dark shade of purple, and wears a red ribbon on one of his top vines, which gets him confused for a girl quite often.

Personality: Pecha is a pokemon of love, plain and simple. He has no sense personal space, and upon meeting someone will use his vines to hug them tight. He call everyone "brother" or "sister" to show his affection for nearly everyone. Extremely easygoing and peace loving, except during rescue missions, which he tries to finish as soon as possible, not to risk anything. Hates to fight, but knows when he has to, always finding the non-lethal way to deal with outlaws.

History: His father was a tangrowth while his mother was a cherrim. Born Medius Town, Pecha (then Erik) was born into a poor family, and Eric unfortunately turned to stealing. His antics gave him many scolds from his parents, but brought attention from two other grass-type delinquents, an ivysaur named John, and a lombre named Kenny. Both of them were 19 years old; three years older than Eric at the time. They decided to take him under their wing, forming a gang known a the Thorns. They eventually had to run away from home, and Erik hasn't seen his parents since.

They claimed to live the good life, taking what they wanted and looking out for each-other. They mostly robbed caravans and ran for 3 years. But all that changed when John evolved into a venusaur, and he started abusing his new-found strength. Since that day the Thorns got very aggressive and sadistic to their victims for 5 whole years, traveling all over the continent. Erik was slowly being ate up with guilt for the acts he commited, and pokemon he killed. On the other hand, the Thorns were family to him. Even after John evolved, they all watched each others back. One day the Thorns attacked a family of Butterfrees and Caterpies, and John ate the small caterpies right in front of their parents. Kenny and John thought it was hilarious, Eric reached his breaking point. The tangela wouldn't let this happen again.

A week latter, The Thorns killed a Wigglytuff and took her daughter back to their hideout for torturing. After John hit the igglybuff with a toxic, Erik wouldn't take it anymore. With a subtle sleep powder, the rest of the Thorns started dozing off as Erik grabbed the child and checked their supplies; they were all out of pecha berries. So Erik dashed with the igglybuff to the nearest settlement Venator Town. The small balloon pokemon gave out before they even reached the halfway mark.

He couldn't go back to the Thorns, he didn't want to risk being killed. So he decided to join the nearest exploration team to atone for what he has been doing most of his life. He gave the child a small but proper burial, too afraid of what the rest of her family will do to him. He took her ribbon as a memento for his new way of life, and gave himself a new name.

Pecha

Level: 34

Moveset: Ingrain, Giga Drain, Sleep powder, Bind, Sunny Day, Natural Gift

Last edited:

Ashygirl

Ash is my bae!
Years
Posting this at midnight so sorry in advance for any mistakes.

Name: Symon Riley

Nickname: Sy

Species: Riolu

Team: Woodland Wanderers

Title: <Member> The Quiet One

Appearance: Normal Riolu but with a tuft of hair on his head. Also wears a green scarf. (The winter kind)

Personality: Rather shy and very modest. In fact he's so shy he hardly speaks above a whisper when around strangers, but he is also extremely loyal even to a fault and won't leave a friend behind no matter how much they try to push him away. He is sensitive and very considerate to everyone around him. He's the kind of pokemon who would sit with someone if their sad or lonely or give them a helping hand if their injured, effectively forgetting about his shyness. Sy is very mild mannered and doesn't anger easily, but if you do manage to anger him somehow you may wish you hadn't because when he's angry he finds it hard to think straight and can act rather rash. When motivated, Sy can be quite determined and won't give up no matter hopeless a situation may seem.

History: Sy used to live with his parents and older brother named Saf. Sy didn't have many friends due to his shyness so he was extremely close to his brother and the two of them spent most of their waking hours together, swimming, sparring, star gazing (Where they would always have a race to see who can find all the constellations first.) among other activities. Saf always defended Sy when others teased him, even if it meant he would get teased too, They had their disagreements as all siblings do but for the most part they rarely ever fought. Saf even let Sy sleep with him if he had a nightmare, back when he was little, but a few months ago his home caught on fire. His Mother Father and Saf all perished in the inferno leaving Sy devastated. Saf had in fact sacrificed himself to get his little brother to safety but not before giving Sy his favourite scarf, which Sy still wears to this day. It meant everything to him and he would be utterly crushed if he lost it, as it was all he had to remember his brother by. Thanks to that tragedy Sy now has a morbid fear of fire.being completely without a home Sy wondered around aimlessly for awhile, sleeping in whatever shelter he could find, and eating whatever fruit he found,until finally he came across the Woodland Wanderers.

Level: 27

Moveset: Force Palm, Hidden Power (Water), Endure, Focus Blast

RP Sample: (Alittle something from a previous RP which I coincidentally used Sy in aswell ^^)

Sy was wandering around this seemingly endless swamp making sqwelchy noises as his feet hit the soft and moist ground. The expression on his face was down right miserable. And to think that not long ago he was sitting at his favorite Oasis drawing pictures in the water and just having a good time, but apparently that Arcanine thought it would be hilarious to storm in and cause a massacre. The Riolu let out a mournful sob as he remembered his parents and older brother who he saw get killed before his eyes, but no tears came out. He figured he already cried them all out.

sy rubbed his left shoulder which was struck by a Pin Missile in his escape. He did his best to ignore the pain up until now but it was starting to get unbearable. Sy glanced at the green scarf his brother gave him just before he died and sighed.

Feeling exhausted, Sy sat down by a dead tree shivered from the cold. It was official, he now hated swamps. He hated being alone, and he hated that Arcanine for putting him in this.

If I need to add something just let me know and I'll edit it.

Last edited:

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
Years
I was wondering if I could reserve a spot with the Lost Learners? I was reading up on this yesterday, and it seemed like a roleplay that I would really like to be a part of. I can get a SU up within the next day or so, possibly tonight.

Last edited:

Ashygirl

Ash is my bae!
Years
Okay I beefed up Sy's history a bit. Mainly with stuff I forgot to mention. How is it now? If it's still too short I'm sure I can add more to it.

jov0006

Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!
Years
I'm competing in this weekend's VGC so I probably won't get a chance to post for a while on the IC.

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years
I'm competing in this weekend's VGC so I probably won't get a chance to post for a while on the IC.

I just wanted to let you know that I am indeed working on my SU, and that I haven't forgotten about this roleplay. I will have my SU up within the next day or so.

That's fine ^u^

Also, i'm gonna put a little Dark Druids list, just stating their names and genders XD

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years
Eh, there actually is only one Bronzong since i forgot to mention that but you can make the other a Bronzong that has been manipulated into helping the Druids? Sorry for that X'D They're listed in order of rank,by the way.

hP8mplf.png

Unown D - Male
Unown A - Male
Unown R - Male
Unown K - Male
Unown D - Male
Unown R - Female
Unown U - Female
Unown I - Female
Unown D - Female
Unown S - Female

Electrode - Genderless, though pretty much Male - Rocyon

Bronzong - Genderless, though pretty much Male - Kanand

Banette - Female - Clydijah

Castform - Female - Deleen

Spiritomb - Male - Gavett

Magnezone - Genderless, though pretty much Male - Huntan

Klinklang - Genderless, though pretty much Female - Genexia

Rotom - Genderless, though pretty much Female - Scarlelyn

Muk - Male - Dakonso

Weezing - Male - Claudif

Porygon-Z - Genderless, though pretty much Male - Rasherly

Sigilyph - Female - Phoenith

Garbodor - Female - Cartista

Cofagrigus - Male - Sheph

Claydol - Genderless, though pretty much Male - Cedrond

Golurk - Genderless, though pretty much Male - Rochas

Giratina - He's the big evil guy ok your not gonna get much information on him soon

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Alright, then. Seems like we have most things in order in terms of Dark Druids. I just wish more people would join the Arcane Alliance. They're pretty much understocked right now.

chinie12

Part-Time Millionaire
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
posting real soon after I've recovered from this flu I've caught.

uhm... I'll be going back to resting again.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years
Sorry if I'm inactive guys, it's just too much with school.
Just to tell, I'm not leaving the play so don't take me off.
I'll try to post this thursday ^_^

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
Years
I believe there are encounters between Dark Druids and the Crossblade Crew and Woodland Wanderers so far, right? I really need to keep myself up to date myself, but are they attacking any other guilds or just those two?

Back